No, don't
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Emp Breakers name announced? Or Not
Quesadilla Offline
SUPER ULTRA MEGA TACO GUY

RE: Emp Breakers name announced? Or Not

My last server had this feature. I thought it was kinda cool but I didn't really care because I didn't WoE.
JJJ, when I was new I didn't know who the hell was or wasn't an emp breaker. I still don't know them all. I learn them anyways. If it's horribly mean to people new to WoE to expect them to learn who the emp breakers are, I think we should get rid of the emperium. That way, nobody would have to break it, and thus nobody would have to learn who normally breaks it.

Displaying the breaker's name would benefit more than it would detriment, and it barely even benefits. It's just a "natural male enhancement" for the breaker's e-peen. It can be used strategically but that would be kinda hard to plan. It wouldn't detriment because... let me put this in its own paragraph.

If an enemy sinx is attacking your emp, a freaking target should ALREADY BE PLANTED ON HIS HEAD WTF. Do you guys just not care when somebody is attacking your emp? Would this somehow CHANGE that? If a berserked LK comes storming into your emp room and starts smashing your emp, do you think the LK would be offended if you see him? NO. HE WON'T. NEITHER WILL THE SINX.

If the GMs decide to not add this, can they also make it so that LKs can hide and when SinXs and LKs hide they can attack the emp from their hidey hole? Just so that no targets are planted on their freaking heads when they're attacking, because a lot of people in this thread seem really concerned about being seen while emp-breaking and being expected in general. No, GM team, I don't understand it either. But I guess that's what the people want.

To̵ ̶͡i͢͠n̢̕v̕͜ǫ̀͢k͝e ͠thè͏̷ ̵̡̕h͏̶̴i͏͞v҉̕e͘͘-̷̵ḿi͡n͠d͜ ŗe͜͝p̶r҉̵e̡s̢ȩ̡n͏t҉͜i̷͢͡ng͏̨ c̸̀h̢̢̢à̧̢o͠͞s.
(This post was last modified: 08-01-2009 04:13 AM by Quesadilla.)
08-01-2009 04:08 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Emp Breakers name announced? Or Not - Quesadilla - 08-01-2009 04:08 AM