Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
crit sin help plox (willing to join guild if helped)
lemonlimesoap Offline

crit sin help plox (willing to join guild if helped)

yea im not a beginner when it comes to RO seeing as how ive played WAY back when transcendents weren't around, but weirdly enough ive never really hit max stats with sin chars since im not all that fond of them (prof, champion and newly ninja man myself) so stat builds of them arent really my forte. quick help on a crit sin build for woe would be nice. stats, skills, equips, the whole package i suppose (training areas not required cause i normally dont follow them =D).

thank you to anybody who replies and if ur recruiting pm me in this forum account or in game, char name "TwilightZone" (pleasantly surprised to find that not taken)

AntiHydrogen - Agi Knight lvl 80-??/??
TwilightZone - Thief (Crit Sin) lvl 43/??
DarkMatter - Quick Spell Ninja lvl 20-??/??
others still novice
08-03-2009 05:57 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Whispers Offline
from the Abyss

RE: crit sin help plox (willing to join guild if helped)

I'm not sure about a WoE build but a crit sin is pretty straight forward: LUK.

Now, what kind of Crit Sin you're going for may differ.??Do you want to have good dodge with fast attacks???Strong attacks with good def???The basis is generally a high-flee sin with fast attacks.??This requires higher agi, dex, and luk.

With three soldier skeleton cards in a 3-slotted jur you only need to get your luk to 40 for really good crit capabilities.??As far as what to level when; that varies by person.??If you're leveling where you can't hit the monster then up your dex sooner; if you're getting hit a lot up your agi.??If neither then up your str so you can level more quickly.??Know that your luk should be raised to 40 and you'll want decent agi so don't put too many points in dex or str.??Also note that when you've obtained godly crit you won't have much use for dex save for attack speed (aspd).??So, up str and dex being mindful of what you'd rather obtain - aspd or atk.

It's been forever since I have played, so things may have changed.??Google some Crit Sin walkthroughs and get further information from more people here in the forums.??I just noticed that no one has replied so I figured I'd offer my possibly-dated advice.??Icon_biggrin

[Image: K2CmgOR.png]
08-03-2009 05:55 PM
Neuneck Offline
Back on the road!

Do NOT go Crit sin if you want to do WoE !!
Crit sins died long ago... Nowadays they just suck for PvP/WoE matters.
All you need crit for is breaking the Emp. A tripple critical jur provides enough crit (katar weapons double crit chances, so it's 54.3% chance to crit at 1 LUK). In WoE you'l need all the stat points you can get for Str and Vit (and some agi, too, you don't wanna try to break with 160 aspd).

For PvM a Critlock Assassin can be quite fun (and effective, if you can get a sage to endow you). But again, Str and Agi play the main parts here. What good is a crit if doesn't do any damage?

Mr Moe - 99/69 SinX
Mr Satch - 9x/6x Clown
Mr Power - Xx/Xx Whitesmith
Mr Strafe - 9x/50 Hunter - Coffee Break
Mr Heal - 9x/50 Priest
08-03-2009 09:41 PM
Proxyt Offline
The King

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
let play

1. If you're looking for a pretty friendly guild with some experienced players who can help you out, join Bamboo Squad, we're pretty solid.
Ask any Bamboo Squad member you meet (we hang out at Alde) for an invite to try us out.

2. Are you sure you want to go critical assassin? They are definitely not the best choice anymore with the advent of things like Assassin Link and the Sonic Blow buff which makes assassins ridicululously powerful...

3. If you're sure you want to go crit, which kind do you want to do?

a) equip crit- using a triple critical katar and other things such as critical ring or kobold cards you will achieve 80-100 critical rate, your luck itself may be lower ie: 1-30, and you depend on gear to achieve the high crit rate. You can switch gears to go to sonic blow or grimtooth mode, most flexible crit build, need to invest for lots of gears though.
b) nat crit- A more passive version of the regular and "best" damage assassin build. You use the high damage weapons such as infiltrator, and the best str boosting gear. However, you will have 30-60 luck to rely on for 20-40% crit rate. They may be more rare, but probably stronger than the other critical counterparts, why do I have a cold in the summer, it's horrible... and can switch to sonic blow or grimtooth.
c) critlock- The niftiest of all the critical builds imo. You need to hit 188 aspd with a lot of agi, and you need a lot of luck 60+ and also probably the equip gears since you need 105+ crit rate. This build has low str and MUST rely on crits 100% of the time, unlike the other builds. However, it has this nifty trick in which you attack so fast, with full crit rate, that players cannot even move to run away from you while you are attacking. They are in fact "locked" in place. It's not a BAD build to WoE with, but not the best. It's decent for PvM but in PvP it's pretty bad.

For more information, zzzzzzzzz I'm sleeping! oh I took a nap already.

[Image: willowsig.png]

Proxyt- 95 Powpow Palaladin
AleithionP - 92 Knight of War
VerityP - 5x Super Service Novice
08-03-2009 11:15 PM
mahawirasd Offline
Posting Freak

wow... got me really intrigued... reminded me when i first started out here and sold my services in selling a detailed build. Got two customers who paid handsomely (and appropriately). And had a very nice discussion about white smiths with one of them (a very senior vet whom i haven't seen in a bit)... Ok

anyway, the main question i believe is this:
What do you intend to do with that character?

crit builds means you go agi, means it's auto attack and what i call "lazy" leveling (just click and wait Laugh )...

anyway, (a bit of a shameless plug - i guess i'm entitled to one once in a while Ok ) i can send you a very detailed build along with equipment choices, leveling spots, and the whole shebang (including explanation on stat and equip choices) for a proper in-game incentive... i don't get to play as much as i have a chance to troll the forums and browse the internet, so i believe it's a fair trade...

-w-
08-04-2009 12:06 AM
lemonlimesoap Offline

.....mmmkay thank u for all the ppl that replied :D, yeah it has been a WHILE since ive actually been serious about building a sin so haven't realized crit sins have gone that out dated >.>, well my bad =P new question now is woe builds for sins. ive already messed up my stats for my thief D: but w/e all will be corrected when i rebirth (i lurv that, basically everything before transcendent is ur experimentation period ;D)

AntiHydrogen - Agi Knight lvl 80-??/??
TwilightZone - Thief (Crit Sin) lvl 43/??
DarkMatter - Quick Spell Ninja lvl 20-??/??
others still novice
08-04-2009 07:03 PM