Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Missing destinations on Warp NPC
Aqualys Offline
Azure Sky

Missing destinations on Warp NPC

As it is right now, Louyang's and Ayothaya's dungeons cannot be saved to warp to via the warp NPC like every other dungeon. Any reason for this, or was it just overlooked? Either way, I am suggesting to add these two in the list.

Also, while I'm on the subject, there's a tiny mistake in the town's warp list : Amatsu is listed under Ayothaya. Since they're all in alphabetical order, then it means these two need to be swapped.

[Image: Combination.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 08-06-2009 09:58 AM by Aqualys.)
08-06-2009 09:57 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GM-Aki Offline
Posting Freak

RE: Missing destinations on Warp NPC

Ahh yes, lol, never saw the Ayu -> Amatsu thing.

As for the Warpers, they are not changing this weekend except whatever is needed for the new maps... etc. They're will however be some work done on them in September.

The missing warps are staying that way for now.

The Cake is a Lie

heRO Wiki | Support Ticket | Vote for HeRO | Review heRO
08-06-2009 11:41 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Motenai_Ronin Offline
Lord Jugger

Ayothaya Dungeon gets no warp because the quest is still in (Holy and Holier than Thou Thread)

Louyang Gets low priority because its directly connected to the town.

~Wesa got a grand army!~ || ~Phreeoni's Cave of Wonders~
[Image: geonosisbanner.jpg][Image: phreenoni.png]  
Jugger (LK) Jester (Hunter) Beast (Taekwon) War Machine (BlackSmith) Iron Man (Merchant)
08-06-2009 02:16 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

a lot of dungeons really near a town doesn't make too much sense... clocktower has a save npc inside, but you never have to pay for it and if you choose to warp there it has awkward results o.O;

But anyway, yeah not going to get that done by this weekend, mostly working on the newer stuff or things of bigger incompatibility issue.

08-06-2009 02:53 PM
Aqualys Offline
Azure Sky

RE:??Missing destinations on Warp NPC

Indeed, Louyang's Dungeon is in town, so it's not a long trip... Then again, you have Clock Tower or Gonryun Dungeon which are even faster to reach. Obviously, it would only be a minor addition, I just felt that I had to suggest it.

Motenai_Ronin Wrote:Ayothaya Dungeon gets no warp because the quest is still in (Holy and Holier than Thou Thread)

Louyang Gets low priority because its directly connected to the town.

A few dungeons require a quest to access. Kiel's Dungeon, Rachel Sanctuary... As soon as you enter them once, you can activate them and teleport there afterwards. I purposedly left out Geffenia, because that dungeon require activation everytime you want to enter, so I think it's right to being unable to teleport there directly with the warp NPC. I also think Abyss Dungeon shouldn't be in the warp NPC's list due to the same reason, but meh. Just my own preference regarding that.

[Image: Combination.jpg]
08-06-2009 10:51 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply