Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Loading Screen Contest-Winners announced!
Former-GM-Nara Offline
Nara-Oopsies™ since 2009

Loading Screen Contest-Winners announced!

Winners Announced!

1st??Yumera
2nd KittyPaws
3rd Altaire

4th Icey2233
5th London-Levi
6th Finna
7th onyx
8th Poetic wings
9th Lefire
10th Inshinji Navilis

On behalf of the heRO GM-Team I'd like to thank everyone for all their wonderful loading screens. If you aren't a winner please don't be discouraged from it, we had a LOT of entries. And even if you didn't win you may end up seeing your screen pop up with the loading screens in the future or other promotional items. If you wish for yours not to be used please say so.

Everyone who participated will receive a small prize for their work, if your ingame name is not in your signature please please leave a message of what it is so we can track you all down. Also will the winners please in order state which prize they wish to get asap so that the others may choose as well.

Onyx, your prize will be redeemable upon fixing your spelling error form sever to server.

Thank you all for participating.

Well boys and girls I have another contest for you artistic/computer savvy people. With this one you have more time to complete. From now till September 20th we are holding a Loading Screen contest! heRO's 4th Birthday is coming up so we want some new fresh screens. Read below for details.

Restrictions & Rules:

Format:
1024?768 jpg only

Rules:
  • You may edit an image, take screen shots or illustrate the loading screen.
  • You are not allowed to take pre-existing finished loading screen or wallpapers. If you use a pre-existing screen you need to modify it at least 65% from the original.
  • You must submit a link to all your existing images use in order to count your entry valid.
  • must be Ro or heRO related
  • If you use someones Fan Art, please give the artist credit in a small corner.
    ex: Edited by: GM-Nara Original art by: Ayu Ayu
  • May contain heRO's Logo psd or tiff
  • May contain heRO's Font
  • May contain but not mandatory the server's slogan (A Heroic Experience of Ragnarok Online)
  • May contain text specific to login/loading such as "Loading" or "Welcome" or "Welcome to heRO", but that means your screen is only entering in 1 category.
  • You are allowed to enter as many pieces as you like, but only 1 participation prize per person.

Prizes

There are 10 top prizes. Entries will be judged on a point system. The person with the highest points will be first to choose from the list, second highest the next so on so forth. There is only 1 of each type of item. Number of winners is not predetermined. We will have at least 3 up to 8.
  • [Image: 2us98ut.jpg]Drops Plushie (free shipping*)
  • [Image: mcchmx.jpg]Panda's Famous Cookies (6) (free shipping*)
  • +5 valk shield[1]Chosen by KittyPaws
  • (2x)Chance Pack (3 oca, 3 jewelry box, 5 opb, 10bb, 10gb) one left, one chosen by London-Levi
  • +10 level 1 weapon of choice
  • Hatter pack (3 vouchers, 5 poring cards +1 answer to a riddle) Chosen by Yumera
  • Elemental wing pack (contains card+ all ingredients for 1 elemental wing of choice)
  • (2x)Noble pack (contains 15 gold buillion)
  • [Image: 2e17l6t.jpg]Styla Exclusive (exclusive hairstyle for 6 months min upper boy lower girl)
  • +7 Vidar BootsChosen by Altaire
(*3-5 days north America 5-7 days Europe. If you want it delivered to you faster you will have to pay)

Participation Prize per contestant: Hatter card & Jewelry Box

Normally we'll allow only 1 winning entry per person, unless there is 2 entries by the same person we find exceptionally perfect, in that case, regardless what rank the first winning entry is winning for the 2nd entry will choose prize last. Everyone with a valid entry gets a Participation Prize, including the winners.

One entry will be chosen as the Login Screen!(the screen you put your login/password in) You have till September 20th! So get to it!

Entries
Epsilon
Guardians
Ling
GraywingsFerrelle
onix
Actuary
hiropyro
GT-Hiro
fleabitten89
AndTimeStoodStill
Lefire
The Roger
sirona
Motenai_Ronin
KittyPaws
tai-tai
Yumera
Altaire
Sharpay
Finna
sam-chan
Icey2233
Icey
takhara
KingPirux
N e R o
Flapjack
Zen
Ishinji Nivalis
SkyStormKuja
london-levi
Story Teller
Matsu
Hoshi
Ninjaike
poweticwings
MadClicker
Keishu
Lunch
Onyx
Luke
Proxyt

[Image: Meow_by_CriG.gif]
Fear the all mighty!
Review heRO RMS
heRO: Wiki ~ Forum ~ CP ~ Support ticket
08-06-2009 01:50 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Motenai_Ronin Offline
Lord Jugger

RE: Loading Screen Contest

Actually I have a technical question about loading screens, I use Interface Skins and sometimes I get loading screens not related to Hero

Skins can interject loading screens?

~Wesa got a grand army!~ || ~Phreeoni's Cave of Wonders~
[Image: geonosisbanner.jpg][Image: phreenoni.png]  
Jugger (LK) Jester (Hunter) Beast (Taekwon) War Machine (BlackSmith) Iron Man (Merchant)
(This post was last modified: 08-06-2009 02:20 PM by Motenai_Ronin.)
08-06-2009 02:02 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Former-GM-Nara Offline
Nara-Oopsies™ since 2009

I'm not too sure, are the Interface Skins in a data folder in your RO folder?

Fear the all mighty!
Review heRO RMS
08-06-2009 02:19 PM
Motenai_Ronin Offline
Lord Jugger

Silly me. Hero's loading screens are still there

read edited post

perhaps...

whats an "dot"EOT file?

***apparently the loading screens are in the Skin folders themselves (they're called loading0*.jpg * - numerals starting from 0***

Jugger (LK) Jester (Hunter) Beast (Taekwon) War Machine (BlackSmith) Iron Man (Merchant)
(This post was last modified: 08-06-2009 02:23 PM by Motenai_Ronin.)
08-06-2009 02:20 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Former-GM-Nara Offline
Nara-Oopsies™ since 2009

No on the skin, not at this time sorry Icon_biggrin. And I really don't know what an eot file is. Currently all the loading screens are in texture\?????????????

Fear the all mighty!
Review heRO RMS
08-06-2009 02:31 PM
hiropyro Offline
~insert witty phrase here~

RE:??Loading Screen Contest

GM-Nara Wrote:No on the skin, not at this time sorry Icon_biggrin. And I really don't know what an eot file is. Currently all the loading screens are in texture\?????????????
Yeah I used to know what an eot file is but... Thinking Short term memory loss..Or is it Alzheimer's?
But if you wanna, customize your loading screens (through things up a bit.)
You can put some loading screens in your skin folder. (within the folder of the specific skin you are using!) named Loading00-99 I believe it wont let you have more than 99...
And this is my kind of contest! :D any max number of bits we ca have?

What font does heRO use for its logo?

[Image: sigp.gif]
08-06-2009 02:42 PM
Motenai_Ronin Offline
Lord Jugger

okay cause i got a bunch of those in my Data folder where I figured only contained the custom files for the aura i uploaded....

08-06-2009 02:44 PM
Galt Offline
Lurker

Mmm, cookies.

Love

Randomly materializing within heRO since 2008.

Hi, I copy and paste profound and meaningful quotes without having an iota's worth of what it actually means!
08-06-2009 02:50 PM
Finna Offline

its a negative point if the loading screen is a little personal like a drawing of my own character?
and i think that loading screens could be better if everyone draw their one instead of taking an image done by someone else :o

:D
08-06-2009 04:19 PM
Hoshi Offline
Feminist

I'm really looking forward to competing with many others in this contest. Icon_smile

99/70 High Priestess Holy Krap
98/68 Holy Paladin HoIy Krap
99/50 Bardress Hoshiro
99/50 Baby Huntress Hoshise
99/99 Supernovice Hoshibu
08-06-2009 04:34 PM