Poll: Do you think the dark alliance palette should be changed?
Yes
No
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Dark Alliance Palette *edited*
Mara Offline
Self Titled Goddess

RE: Dark Alliance Palette *edited*

Wow, I just love how people voted "no" and didn't even post a reason, oh well. Anyway, on to the matter at hand, I do find it hard to tell apart allies and what not because of all the effects and the huge ass pecos all over the place and the fact that people dont stay still (I ADed a few of my allies too DX) Even with the effects off, its still a bit hard to point point at the enemy, but not that hard to tell them apart (with dark having such an ugly ass color). With this new palette, i think it would be a bit more confusing even without the effects, although i don't really think it would affect much the outcome of the mass battles. Heck, in my honest opinion, if you kill the creators and HPs you pretty much win, since HW die from looking at them and sinx can't wipe out everyone without getting notice.

In the end, I don't really care if the palette looks a bit to bright, since dark is in the losing side of the mass battle (not because we have less numbers, we dont organize well enough to win a second round T~T) So I'm just thinking about the palette in general, something you could actually use and not look like something that came out of a monkey's butt. Since the mass battle is just ONE event, think the brightness of this current palette could be let slide.

Oh, almost forgot, the green peco look cool Ok

Mara: 9x/50 Soul Linker
Mami: +89/50 Priest <3
Lind: 9x/6x Champion
Urtool: 9x/5x Creator - Paz: 99 Lif
Noob Behind A Bow: hurr/durr DERP DERP
(This post was last modified: 08-13-2009 02:58 PM by Mara.)
08-13-2009 02:54 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ellie Offline
Bittersweet

I'd imagine the reason the people who voted no would give is they like the current palette?

Inasad
stop doing dickers
08-13-2009 03:20 PM
i/o Offline
Present!... Once in a while ^^;

Hmm, I could see if i can make it a bit darker and not mess the whole palette up, since it took me a while just to balance the colors to make other jobs look good Sweat Well if that goes well ill post it up, but im more intrested if anyone else has something else in mind, like a palette of their own perhaps. Im also intrested on what the GMs think about the palette and if it might be possible to change it.

Also, I would like to thank those how posted and gave feed back, every single comment has helped greatly. Oh and for the first palette I posted, I'm keeping that one for some other time, I just love it Love

So yeah... Do you have anything better to do? Because I sure don't, so entertain me, or just give me something to do XD
08-13-2009 03:22 PM
Yuriohs Offline
Keep your Heart True, and your eyes open

I voted no, because its 2 much purple.

Even if its a dark purple, it doesn't strike to me as a dark pallete. I won't argue about Purple being a girly color, because thats my opinion. Even so, i've seen some people rock Purple/Black in terms of pallets and it look good.

Doesn't look dark mind you, but it still looks good. Make a Poll, to see what color is best liked as a dark/light pallete because I don't think purple is generally liked by most of HeRO's population.

Dark won the first match due to people Organizing and actually listening, Second and Third match key players D/c'd during the middle (on both sides, but since we had less people......you do the math)

THAT THough is off topic /gg

[Image: m9ahiejpg.gif]

The first lesseon a revolutionary must learn is that he is a doomed man. Unless he understands this, he does not grasp the essential meaning of his life.
And thus he isn't a revolutionary if he doesn't understand.
08-13-2009 04:10 PM
Loveless Offline
Beautifully Broken

I voted yes because I have been wanting another dark palette for more than a year, this one is not very good for my class, but it's still better than the current one.

People that voted no is either light or blind, because it hurts even to fight with that palette on.

Horrible palette, fix it IMO.

[Image: lovelesssig02vx1.png]
08-14-2009 02:06 AM
i/o Offline
Present!... Once in a while ^^;

RE:??Dark Alliance Palette *edited*

Yuriohs Wrote:I voted no, because its 2 much purple.

Even if its a dark purple, it doesn't strike to me as a dark pallete. I won't argue about Purple being a girly color, because thats my opinion. Even so, i've seen some people rock Purple/Black in terms of pallets and it look good.

Thanks for the reply, but you miss understand. This is not about people voting on my palette, this is a poll about the currentone used in ToH. I just put up mine for the sake of giving something and not just whining about it, this was clearly stated in the first post. But I'll say it again just to be clear, this is not about picking my palette, it is about changing the current one/picking another palette. It could be anyone's, as long as they place it in the thread ill gladly put it in the first post so everyone can see the options given out.

Also to make it more clear, any palette posted in this thread is just a suggestion. It does not mean that it will be the new palette.

Anyway, there you go guys, I made the palette darker, that's the last edit I'll do to it, I hope. Oh, sorry Loveless, but gypsy is a pain to color thanks to those pants, so not much I can do if i don't want to make the other jobs look a bit to one colored. Sweat

So yeah... Do you have anything better to do? Because I sure don't, so entertain me, or just give me something to do XD
(This post was last modified: 08-15-2009 03:23 AM by i/o.)
08-15-2009 02:19 AM
Vile Offline
One Day...

RE:??Dark Alliance Palette *edited*

Yuriohs Wrote:I voted no, because its 2 much purple.
NEVER enough purple.
08-19-2009 06:33 PM
Huntress Offline
Mad Trapper

That palette is very nice i/o, however I'm a bit disapointed to see that some of you are so rude toward the exisiting palette, GM-Feith made that and I'm sure he didn't mean for it to look like "monkey's butt" or whatnot, you can say you don't like it without insulting someone's work. Icon_sad

Huntress 99/70 Sniper ~ Tiya 99/70 High Wizard
[Image: sigsniper9us3.jpg]
08-31-2009 09:32 AM
Motenai_Ronin Offline
Lord Jugger

Actually...I was in ToH a couple days ago, and I'm still wearing the pallette...It doesn't look so bad to me now. I take back my previous statement (tho this i suppose doesn't change the fact that mud isn't as pretty on all classes)

~Wesa got a grand army!~ || ~Phreeoni's Cave of Wonders~
[Image: geonosisbanner.jpg][Image: phreenoni.png]  
Jugger (LK) Jester (Hunter) Beast (Taekwon) War Machine (BlackSmith) Iron Man (Merchant)
08-31-2009 03:25 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Galt Offline
Lurker

Purple. O.O

Randomly materializing within heRO since 2008.

Hi, I copy and paste profound and meaningful quotes without having an iota's worth of what it actually means!
08-31-2009 05:30 PM