Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Won't be ingame for a very, very long time.
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

RE: Won't be ingame for a very, very long time.

Whispers Wrote:While I'm gone I'm putting GM-Pandora in charge. I feel she's earned it. You guys be nice to her, she's new at this. Calling her Panda makes her feel welcome. Everyone say "Hi, Panda! [Image: Emote_bo.png]" [Image: Meh.gif]

I think you and I need to have a little conversation whispy... >_<;;

But that can wait until you return with your shiny diploma and driver's license Icon_razz

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
09-03-2009 09:46 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Whispers Offline
from the Abyss

Oh my! =x

Back for Labor Day Weekend! Don't know what Labor Day is? You're probably Canadian. You see Labor Day is the same as your monthly holiday except we only get one once a year.

That's right, my fellow Americans. While we bust our asses to only get a single three day weekend in our honor (that is, the honor of the working class), Canada has the exact same thing every month! Makes you kinda feel under-appreciated, huh? D:

I need sleep. -_-.........

[Image: K2CmgOR.png]
09-06-2009 03:33 AM
mahawirasd Offline
Posting Freak

B> Canadian citizenship and a decent job in Canada...

indonesia has no such thing as labor day holidays...

meh...

so, how's school?

-w-

PS: off to china for a business trip tomorrow morning for half a week...
09-06-2009 09:19 AM
Whispers Offline
from the Abyss

Woo!??Lookit me all in a libary n stuff usin one a dem fancy compooters.??A her her her.??xp

Not much time to write so I'll just say Job Corps' not too bad.??You get fed, educated, and paid!??Even if it is only 50 bucks a month; but it goes up!??I might get a rise to about 90 here soon.??So, that's good!

I'm learning to be a carpenter so I can build things!??Fun!??Plus!??I might be going home this weekend and when I do I'm gonna grab my laptop (if my brother got it out of pawn) and hop on it from time to time and maybe play!??Fun, right?!

Yeah! Fun!

Umm....doot doot doot...I've been playing a lot of chess lately. I was kicking ass until this new guy showed up. He's 100% Oglala Sioux. He used to be in a chess club that were running chess champions. So, he kicks my ass a good deal of the time. I'm at 2-5 with him. Woo, chess!

gtg for now!??I'll pop back in sometime, though.??Adios!

10-07-2009 04:22 PM
mahawirasd Offline
Posting Freak

wooo!!!

good to hear you're having a great time there! No1

wow the remuneration scheme sounds interesting... Q: how do they appraise whether the students are eligible for the raise?

we should party in game sometime Ok

oh and i miss chess like crazy... let's like make a date when you get 24/7 internet again and play yahoo!chess or something... Ok

-w-
10-07-2009 09:25 PM
Whispers Offline
from the Abyss

Lookit me!??I'm home!??Wooo!

If you have no bad stuff against you (Unexcused absenses, Negative Incident Reports, AWOL days, etc. etc.) and a lot of good things for you (perfect attendance, Positive Incident Reports, 4.0+ GPA, accumulated voluntary community service) then you can apply for platinum status (there's Bronze, Silver, Gold, and Platinum) which will get you an extra $20 a paycheck.??Aside from that then you get a raise every 90 days no matter your status.??About 5% I think?

No laptop.??Brother hasn't gotten it out of pawn yet.??Really kinda irritating me.??Since I've been gone he's accumulated three minibikes, a four-wheeler, and a new HDTV and my stuff just sits in pawn.??I was really hoping on getting my acoustic guitar since my electric has been boring me.??Yet, no, he just pays on it to keep it floating in pawn.??I'd rather he just pay the $120 to get my stuff back!??After all, he made me pawn it anyway.??D:

Hmm...Doot doot dooooooo...3:30am!??Wow, time for bed!??=D

10-10-2009 05:29 AM