Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Won't be ingame for a very, very long time.
Whispers Offline
from the Abyss

RE: Won't be ingame for a very, very long time.

Aki no Kimi Wrote:*shines my nice new BIG CLEAVER* thanks Whisper.??Icon_smile

np!??I'd imagine something like this skirt, shirt and cardigan along with some knee-high boots would complete the giant cleaver GM-from-Hell image.??Laugh
[EDIT]Of course, I don't think you're the GM from Hell.??Felt I should add this.??=p[/EDIT]

Contacts for all you Tweetyfacespacers are:
  • Twitter
  • Facebook
  • MySpace
  • MSN - eyepop_igualmente@msn.com - Keep in mind the comps in the comp lab probably won't have messaging programs.
  • E-mail - VVhispers@gmail.com (note the two "V's" which make up the "W" - "Whispers" was already taken.??xp) - Also keep in mind that I'm not the greatest at checking my E-mail regularly.??The best place to get a hold of me is here as I will visit every chance I get!??^_^

My brother is going to get me a Boost Mobile phone when he has the money.??So, I'll be Tweeting like hell when that comes around.??xp

Oh, poo - Those links don't work for you, huh, Aki???That's because the forums automatically censor the F-word and the site is F*ckTheMainstream.??Love that name.??xp
If you're really bored/interested you can just replace the asterisks in the URL with the appropriate letters.??Mad

[EDIT]

ahahaha - I also didn't know that the Emily the Strange shirt was part of a shirt/panty set!??xD??I only meant the shirt.??I'm not trying to picture anyone in their underwear.??xp

[Image: K2CmgOR.png]
(This post was last modified: 08-10-2009 04:11 AM by Whispers.)
08-09-2009 10:00 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mahawirasd Offline
Posting Freak

sadly i can't connect to twitter or facebook or myspace from the office... Cry

anyway, i do have a tweet, but mainly i just use it to follow the onion and have a laugh once in a while... those guys are really committed... Laugh
so i guess i'll follow you there too once i get home later on tonight :stalks:

got FB, not myspace, but i'm not that active there either... so yeah let's keep this topic alive so that it may become the longest hi/bye topic evah... Evil

-w-
08-09-2009 10:29 PM
Whispers Offline
from the Abyss

Let's!??LoL - We could make a "Whispers' Updates Thread" - And I called others narcissistic in another thread (jokingly, of course)!
Hey, everyone!??Here's what I'm doing!??You read, and you read now!??I want to see you so intently focused on my text so that, when you're done reading, there's a greasy faceprint on your monitors!??There will be a test after each update and if you fail you'll meet with Aki's axe!??Laugh

Cleaver???Oh, that's for those who misbehave!??The axe I just got her is for those who fail at anything.??Forgot the karvodailnirol for your quest?
??You Fail!??Swingalingaling!
It's pretty - it's got ribbons and a little itty bitty rag doll hanging off the end of it.??It's also very big and very sharp.??Icon_twisted

I just wanna say I love the new skill tree.??[Image: Rice.gif]

08-09-2009 11:37 PM
Whispers Offline
from the Abyss

Okay, going to bed now.??I probably won't have time to hop on the forums tomorrow before I leave.??So, bye, peoples!??I'll see you when I can.

Don't forget Aki's Justice Cleaver or her Axe of Fayle!??Icon_twisted
Always do what you're told and don't mess up!??I already had to meet the Axe of Fayle when I sent her on a wild goose chase for an account I never created.??Icon_redface
It didn't hurt, though, it's very sharp.??Evil

Adios, amigos! Hasta luego!

08-11-2009 05:14 AM
mahawirasd Offline
Posting Freak

ciao for now mon ami...

GL and HF!

-w-
08-11-2009 08:15 AM
Whispers Offline
from the Abyss

"Mon ami?" D:

GL and HF???I suppose GL works well enough, but Job Corps definietely is not fun.??This place is resemblant of a reform school, but I don't have tiem to talk about it!??Class is over!

Just letting everyone know I'm still alive.??tee tee why el and stuff.??xp

08-26-2009 09:16 AM
mahawirasd Offline
Posting Freak

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa good to hear that!

well most of the things in life isn't fun, but you can make it fun!
confucius had it right all along No1

come back soon!!!

-w-
08-26-2009 10:08 AM
GM-Aki Offline
Posting Freak

Good! Hopefully you're getting something worthwile out of your job corps.

As for being alive, I should hope so, *shines my pretty Justice Cleaver* it works for people dying on me too :D

The Cake is a Lie

heRO Wiki | Support Ticket | Vote for HeRO | Review heRO
08-26-2009 10:22 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Whispers Offline
from the Abyss

Yeah, the carpentry program's pretty cool.??I like building stuff:??cutting wood, driving nails, erecting frames, stuff like that.??It's fun to build things!??=D

I'm still in career exploration, though, which means I have to go to each of my "top 3" (three vocations I chose before I arrived) to see what they have to offer before I make my decision.??Since I definitely want to be in carpentry the guy at facility maintanance isn't making me do anything except teach him how to play chess since I brought my chess board.??xD

I hope the guy in concrete masonry is just as cool, but I won't mind, I'm only there for a day as it was my third choice (the other vocations I explore for two days).

We have to wear uniforms.??D:??Ugly-assed shirts in one of three colors each: "Butter" (a mother-fugly pastel yellow), "Ocean Blue" (A not too-bad light blue, and a brown the colow of dirt.??Ick.??However, since I'm 5'4" the size of shirt they gave me was too big (They're medium, but they go down to my knees!??xD ) so I use the "my uniform doesn't fit" excuse and am currently wearing my The Doors shirt.??Woo.??Jim Morrsion ftw!

Umm...Hmm...Since this is a place for people who either can't find a job due to lack of vocational training and/or didn't finish high school you can probably guess the student population.??A lot of very very immature people.??The big game runnign around campus is to say a sentence in such a way that the person you are speaking to can't hear or understand it and including "Dee" somewhere therein so when they ask, "Huh?" or "What?" you respond, "Nuts, bitch!"

It's very annoying.??>_<

Anywho!??Class is over yet again!??bbl!

08-27-2009 09:18 AM
mahawirasd Offline
Posting Freak

well it's always good to hear from you No1

see you round man!

-w-
08-28-2009 10:07 AM