Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Won't be ingame for a very, very long time.
Whispers Offline
from the Abyss

Won't be ingame for a very, very long time.

I just got accepted into JobCorps!??Whoopee!

For our Canadian friends, JobCorps is a vocational institute offered by the US Department of Labor at no cost to its attendees.??For those Canadians who aren't our friends, JobCorps is a vocational institute offered by the US Department of Labor at no cost to its attendees.??:D?? For Americans, ...You should already know about JobCorps.??[Image: Er.gif]

I'll be learning carpentry, getting my high school diploma, and obtaining my driver's license!??However, I leave on Tuesday, I'll be gone for at least eight months, and they discourage bringing personal computers.??It's not absolutely prohibited, but I wouldn't have Internet access anyway, so it'll remain at home after it comes out of pawn.??They do have computer labs, so I'll be hopping in the forums every now and then as usual to check in on all you naughty, misbehaving heroes--however, much less often than usual.??=p

...Yes, I'll be 25 in three weeks and I've no driver's license or high school diploma.??Shup.??D:??There's a lot of things I've yet to obtain; and I have a GED I just don't feel it's good enough for me.
You know... Age isn't everything... And where do you get off making such accusations anyway???Can't some people just go off and do their own thing for a while???Huh?!
You know, it's people like you that have brought the world where it is...--er???Oh!??Oh yeah!??Mad

So, nothing is really going to change, I just felt I'd inform everyone who cares (which is no one!??:D ... Icon_cry ) of my situation.

While I'm gone I'm putting GM-Pandora in charge.??I feel she's earned it.??You guys be nice to her, she's new at this.??Calling her Panda makes her feel welcome.??Everyone say "Hi, Panda!??[Image: Emote_bo.png]"????[Image: Meh.gif]

There.??Now everything is in order.??I trust you little heroes to be good for Panda.??If not, Aki has adhesives and Ayu has superior knowledge of mathematics.??I can only imagine what happens when you combine their powers.??Evil

See you in...Well...Immediately after this post...But, come Tuesday you will see me when I see you!
...Oh, and you'll know it is me...
You'll know.
o_o
/cackle

...My brother just asked me how to spell "Canadia"
..."You know - where Canadians come from..." Sweat

[Image: K2CmgOR.png]
08-07-2009 01:38 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Won't be ingame for a very, very long time. - Whispers - 08-07-2009 01:38 AM