Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
@ss
2bloodyknives Offline
Head Shot!

@ss

I do beleve that @ss would come in hany seeing as alot of people dont know what to set their prices at. I was wondering around pront the other day looking in shops and one person was selling a Glove[1] for 5mill and another was selling it for 20 mill. I do beleve that @ss would come in hany so that people have a general idea of what to put their items at and we dont have to spend 1hour walking around pront looking for 1 item that either is or isnt their. And it will be simple for us to find the item we are looking for and be back into our leveling or partying.

Thank you,
Bloody
08-07-2009 03:11 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Motenai_Ronin Offline
Lord Jugger

RE: @ss

It has been brought up before, truth is our population is small enough that measures like that aren't necessary for our market. People that overprice do it at their own detriment.

~Wesa got a grand army!~ || ~Phreeoni's Cave of Wonders~
[Image: geonosisbanner.jpg][Image: phreenoni.png]  
Jugger (LK) Jester (Hunter) Beast (Taekwon) War Machine (BlackSmith) Iron Man (Merchant)
08-07-2009 03:15 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Chained Chaos Offline

Hah. @ss.

Yes, I am actually five years old.

[Image: tyraelsigix4.jpg]
08-07-2009 03:21 PM
2bloodyknives Offline
Head Shot!

RE:??@ss

Motenai_Ronin Wrote:Truth is our population is small enough that measures like that aren't necessary for our market. People that overprice do it at their own detriment.

Its not really even the size of the server its the fact that people in town stack the shops so that you can only see a part of the sign or the fact that their is no specific spot for vending. I've seen on other servers where in payon right in frount of the castle is where i was designated for vending. and the shops seemed to line up nicely. And people didnt over lap the shops. And their was no need for @ss but on this server it seems that if a merchant sees a open cell they pile right their. As if they are worried that people wont see their shop. So it would be easyer if their was a specific place for that or @ss witch tells you what map they are on and where to find them.
08-07-2009 03:26 PM
Session Offline
Formerly known as Tak.

This is a great idea.Especially if it gave coordinates. It'd be great if you could go further, and like..type an @ command for the shopkeepers name, and it tell what items they have,their prices,and quantity.

Also, I can't say which one, but the server I came from before here had a special website something like, pc.bot.nu that basically had a bot walking through prontera and alberta (which were the busy selling cities) and gave price,merchant's name,the shop's name, the items, and their prices and the coordinates of the shop. Would be cool if heRO could implement something of the sort here :]

My Shop/Buylist- Angel's Branch of HeRo
http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=23468

Ign:
High Priest- Akharamizu-Leader of Transcension
Assassin Cross- DownfallenAngel
High Wizard- Session
To-Be SinX2- Tithe
Rogue- Anzkhel
Errende- Hunter
Gunslinger- Ancele
Soullinker- Jonag

I used to have a comment here. I still do, but I used to do, too.
08-08-2009 10:36 PM
2bloodyknives Offline
Head Shot!

Yeah I know what you mean takhara.??On a diff server I played on it had something like that on the site. It showed where people where what class they where what they where selling how much it was. It was a great system. Due to no Advertiseing on these forums if you want me to pm you the site just send me a message. And the same for any GM/Player that wants to see what I am talking about.
(This post was last modified: 08-09-2009 02:32 AM by 2bloodyknives.)
08-09-2009 02:30 AM
Session Offline
Formerly known as Tak.

Well-I have already listed the pc.bot site, my apologies, but I do not think it is affiliated with the specific server, but an individual third party-I do apologize if it is the otherwise GM's.

My Shop/Buylist- Angel's Branch of HeRo
http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=23468

Ign:
High Priest- Akharamizu-Leader of Transcension
Assassin Cross- DownfallenAngel
High Wizard- Session
To-Be SinX2- Tithe
Rogue- Anzkhel
Errende- Hunter
Gunslinger- Ancele
Soullinker- Jonag

I used to have a comment here. I still do, but I used to do, too.
08-09-2009 02:54 AM