Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Shout Box suggestion ?
Whispers Offline
from the Abyss

RE:??Shout Box suggestion ?

Kenshiro-san Wrote:I think main is fine for now. Shoutbox would just kinda kill it, it's useless right now.

She's speaking of a shout box here in the forums. It's a little ticker or sidebar running somewhere on the screen in the forums. You type in your shout out and it throws it in the ticker/sidebar. Kind of like a chat box in the forums.

I like it because I'm always here, but I think it would just waste the GM's time to implement it unless someone else wants to do everything and the GM's just throw it in. I think it would keep a lot of people here in the forums more often than they already are, though. xp

Ayu already said it's not happening, though, so there you have it. Mad

[Image: K2CmgOR.png]
08-10-2009 12:58 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Fyrus Carmin Offline
The aura is with me !

RE: Shout Box suggestion ?

Just wondering though, who you call "She" ?

[Image: sansre5m.png]
[Image: sansre3o.png]
Quote:Note that any GM activity including monster summoning and mass carnage of players can be considered trolling (however, this can be disguised as an "event")
08-10-2009 05:42 AM
Whispers Offline
from the Abyss

The person with the pink female archer avatar plus curly text and a little dancing thing with the pink bows and pig tails in their sig.
If you're a guy you hide it well. =p

08-10-2009 06:21 AM
Fyrus Carmin Offline
The aura is with me !

Well, I suppose I'm good at one thing then Laugh

Quote:Note that any GM activity including monster summoning and mass carnage of players can be considered trolling (however, this can be disguised as an "event")
08-10-2009 06:41 AM
Whispers Offline
from the Abyss

Nah - To my knowledge you made that little dancing thingy. That's done pretty well, too. =p

08-10-2009 06:43 AM
Fyrus Carmin Offline
The aura is with me !

I didn't made it, I found it on the net somewhere.

Also, though I am a guy, I'm fond of most cute things.

08-10-2009 06:53 AM
KohakuSan Offline
<3 Hill Lions!

I'd rather wait until we get a higher population and, consequently, Main taken out. Then we could get IRC/Shoutboxes/whatever we want off-game and make it work.
08-10-2009 02:22 PM
Kenshiro-san Offline
Somebody say Sohee?

RE: ??Shout Box suggestion ?

Whispers Wrote:
Kenshiro-san Wrote:I think main is fine for now. Shoutbox would just kinda kill it, it's useless right now.

She's speaking of a shout box here in the forums.??It's a little ticker or sidebar running somewhere on the screen in the forums.??You type in your shout out and it throws it in the ticker/sidebar.??Kind of like a chat box in the forums.

I like it because I'm always here, but I think it would just waste the GM's time to implement it unless someone else wants to do everything and the GM's just throw it in.??I think it would keep a lot of people here in the forums more often than they already are, though.??xp

Ayu already said it's not happening, though, so there you have it.??Mad

I know what they meant. Icon_biggrin;
Exactly what I mean though, main in game is just as much as a shoutout though. ;|
And when I can't log onto the game, I just flip through General forums and make/read threads, reply a lot, and next time I log in I have plenty of stuff to read again. It's really not necessary at the moment, and it *will* be a waste of time if GM's get to work on it, because then you'd need to watch what people post there, make sure it's nothing bad or anything, plus GM's have enough on their plate these days. Icon_wink

Click on ->[Image: Smiley7.gif]<- to know about Algid Skepcis! We're so awesome not even Naruto believes it.

Characters:
Kenshiro-san - Priest - XX/50 - Algid Skepcis
Whisps - Ninja - XX/XX - Algid Skepcis

08-10-2009 03:04 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply