Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
BUG's report of heRO's SVN Update.
Yuriohs Offline
Keep your Heart True, and your eyes open

RE: BUG's report of heRO's SVN Update.

And to aki's post about the garden watchers.

Alot of the people that I saw on the test server said the garden watcher was 2 easy (note a prof soloing it) I went there on my SN and killed one.

I don't think the majority of the test server thought of it being 2 hard but w/e.

[Image: m9ahiejpg.gif]

The first lesseon a revolutionary must learn is that he is a doomed man. Unless he understands this, he does not grasp the essential meaning of his life.
And thus he isn't a revolutionary if he doesn't understand.
08-09-2009 04:30 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Lunacy Offline

Evil land cast from banshees no longer heals player while wearing ED armor.

Not sure if this a bug but it has made a huge difference when i solo there with my stalker.

I was also wondering if it was possible to revert back to the old skill window cos with the current one i find it rather laggy and i can't seem to find my "copied" skill as a stalker in the window. (The normal skills are there)

On a second note, the svn update is really cool with all the new items and i also found playing recently has become smoother. (less lag)

Thank you GM team for your time and hardwork.
08-09-2009 10:17 AM
Landon Offline
Snappin necks, Cashin Checks

Yes, when I use Over-Thrust my palette changes back to normal it also affects everyone else in my party X_X

Hercules 97 High Priest
Shepard 99 Whitesmith
Hawk 98 Clown
Barossa 97 Professor
08-09-2009 01:29 PM
Zeena Offline

Cosmetic also goes for Mage classes when they use Energy Coat.
08-09-2009 01:40 PM
Fyrus Carmin Offline
The aura is with me !

RE:??BUG's report of heRO's SVN Update.

Lunacy Wrote:I was also wondering if it was possible to revert back to the old skill window cos with the current one i find it rather laggy and i can't seem to find my "copied" skill as a stalker in the window. (The normal skills are there)

Reduce your skill window, that's the only way to see your Plagiarized skills.

[Image: sansre5m.png]
[Image: sansre3o.png]
Quote:Note that any GM activity including monster summoning and mass carnage of players can be considered trolling (however, this can be disguised as an "event")
08-09-2009 01:47 PM
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

RE:??BUG's report of heRO's SVN Update.

Yuriohs Wrote:Alot of the people that I saw on the test server said the garden watcher was 2 easy (note a prof soloing it) I went there on my SN and killed one.

It's probably related to the fact that for Fairy Dungeon, we are mostly trying with non-trans and the "GM given test equip" is fairly 'subpar' compare to real server's trans class players. I observed fairy paradise for 3 hours yesterday in stalker mode, and result is relatively polarized. Non trans without trans support/tanking still found problems with earth spike doing 400+ each time of cast and the natural white herb drop didn't heal enough to cover the damage. Melee class is quite balanced out due to quagmire dispelling knights and spell damage ignoring sin's flee. Non-trans casters (who doesn't have trans alts) still take reasonable damage and occassional pinguicula interference supports garden keeper pretty well.

But for trans class who probably got heal clip, hode card (saw someone with equip stalking ability to finally use the earth garment in Fairy Paradise, kudos for you!), assumptio or much better mdef equip to reduce earth spike down to 150 or lower, then it's too easy. What I'm going to do is to scale down the exp and drop rate of the 3 yggdrasils so it'll continue to be a great opponent for non-trans, but for trans class there are better alternatives (unlike right now, 25k is great even for trans).

///

Indeed press the minimize button that looks like a minus sign to go back to the old window. All skills that aren't characteristic to your player class can only be seen in the classic view of the skill window. Skills from clips, equipments (such as wings) or plagiarize are found only in the classic window view. I didn't check wedding skills myself, but that's probably the only way to see those skills too.

///

I am guessing that Evil Land now only heals undead and/or demon *race*, not element. However I never got to hax an Anubis to use evil land to see if Anubis hurts himself with his own evil land or not yet to really verify...

///

Sorry to sound like I'm avoiding the last problem, but palette/marriage/homunculus are 3 things I'm really, really not knowledgeable about in RO... Hope the other GMs can answer questions related to those areas.

08-09-2009 03:02 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Silk Offline
Prince of AFK

Another cosmetic; WS palette reverts to normal during Overthrust or max overthrust.

[Image: Banner.png]
Silk - 9x/6x Whitesmith; Knights of Lunch Guildmaster.
Polyester - 9x/6x Clown; AFK Officer.
Acrylic - 9x/6x High Priest - Akuma.
Rayon - 8x/5x Professor; 'Elaborate' Guildmaster.
Cotton - 9x/6x Sniper; Divine Nocturne Member.
Denim - 8x/5x Paladin; Guildless.
Leather - 8x/5x Stalker; Guildless.
08-09-2009 03:48 PM
Ellie Offline
Bittersweet

Someone should check windwalk and attention concentrate for the palettes, methinks. XD

Inasad
stop doing dickers
08-09-2009 03:59 PM
Lunacy Offline

Lol, yeah seems like the only way to confirm Evil land would be to hax an Anubis with it.

Anyway as for the skills window, thanks for everyone's help i finally know what to do XD.
08-09-2009 04:21 PM
GM-Aki Offline
Posting Freak

It would seem that all status changing class buffs make the palette change. Someone told me it was like that at 2 other servers that had this svn.

So don't be suprised if it happens.

The Cake is a Lie

heRO Wiki | Support Ticket | Vote for HeRO | Review heRO
08-09-2009 07:19 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply