Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
"I can't see skills in my skill window!"
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

"I can't see skills in my skill window!"

*temporary sticky for 1-2 weeks*

If you cannot see any skills in the skill window, there are 2 main reasons:

1) the dominant reason: sakray isn't as up to date as you think it is.

Double clicking sakray and if it's not moving, that does NOT mean you are fully updated anymore (due to kRO moving on to renewal).

-Go to your RO folder
-find the file patch_allow.txt
-right click on it, select properties
-uncheck the box for read-only status near where it says attributes (so in the end, it there should be NO CHECKMARKS next to the "read only" section)
-double click sakray as usual to update
(many thanks to Sharpay for posting this in forum earlier!)

It is strongly advised that if the above fail, please download our full installer which will get you to the required sakray update. If you do not choose to do any of the above, you will also have to find a new updated sakray to download. A recommendation is to only download sakray updates from June 2009 and onward. Downloading from ragray.net also shows promising result for many people, but please be aware that just because ragray.net mentions that it has "renewal" content, that doesn't mean playing heRO with something you downloaded from ragray.net results in renewal experience in heRO.

2) minor ingame bug: using a wedding dress/tuxedo

If you put on wedding dress/tuxedo, the next time you open the skill window, the skills are gone which is natural. However, after you take it off and you open the skill window again, the skills fail to reappear appropriately. This isn't hard to undo, as a relog fixes this one.

08-08-2009 11:29 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed