Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
i thought i'd post for once =\
magnus_boredium Offline

i thought i'd post for once =\

well im a returning player, not too much experience but i can work my way through the basics. Im a whore for izldude and if you have a somewhat skewed sense of??humor so if you like to talk sometime feel free to visit me in IZL. Im not quite a jack of all trades but i plan on making all the??classes but enough so i dont have to fully rely on people as i have dependancy issues irl and in game it seems. Im willing to help alot of people if im not already busy, but guild and friendlist will come first.
Im a fisher (even though irl i hate fishing) so if you want to buy fish i work by orders. Give me a date and an amount and i will attempt to complete the order by said time [rates: salmon=700 mutant=800 angels=2k (i dont sell dory/nemo as their functionality outweighs there price especially for a wizard ><)]. Another point about this is i get oca's often and i dont sell them but the cards i get (elemental armors are mine everything else can be sold so call dibs if you wish). If there are any complications i will be sure to tell you but it does come first come first serve if no order is place and i do randomly give out nemo/dory in bulk to customers of good faith.
um...what else... you may know me as ko', S.I.L.F, Captain K'nuckles, needlework, tempest, or snax...theres more to come but i gear up before i create chars because i try my best to powerlevel. If you need help or advice plz pm me or stop by in izldude cuz its my home. Im an advocate for more active members of Brittania and Flames of Heaven. Im still searching for the guild which completes me. Im sorry if im a bit testy at times also but ...irl
specific things..im currrently having trouble with the update...so im fface fisting myself for having to do this hellquest, and i have upset a good friend Kitana because of my disrespectful sense of humor. I apologize and will do whatever pleases you whether that be never talking again or remaining as respectful??as I can be in your presence. Whichever you choose i will follow.
in conclusion hi HeRO i hope it will be fun
<------is very competitive
08-09-2009 05:01 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mahawirasd Offline
Posting Freak

RE: i thought i'd post for once =\

welcome to the forums!

seems like you've been ingame for quite a bit. well GL and HF!

-w-
08-09-2009 08:46 PM
Galt Offline
Lurker

Hey ko'. Icon_razz

Randomly materializing within heRO since 2008.

Hi, I copy and paste profound and meaningful quotes without having an iota's worth of what it actually means!
08-09-2009 08:54 PM
Whispers Offline
from the Abyss

Happy day! Captain K'nuckles is here! FlapJack's gonna be so happy! :D

Welcome to heRO, Cap'n! ...Where's Bubbles?

[Image: K2CmgOR.png]
08-09-2009 11:01 PM
GM-Aki Offline
Posting Freak

Welcome to the server! Have fun Icon_biggrin

The Cake is a Lie

heRO Wiki | Support Ticket | Vote for HeRO | Review heRO
08-10-2009 05:13 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply