Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sup
AgentCBK Offline

Sup

Well Just new to the server not the game. Played IRO with a guy named Kraze if you know him. Went to high rates bounced around till I played one that my friend made and stayed there till she left and put another friend in charge then me. Well due to my job I couldn't keep it up so i had people help me out turned out they were corrupting the server so we shut it down. I left the whole RO scene and play my xbox COD 4 and WAW. Then I just logged in to Aim and my buddy told me about hero. I told him I didn't like low rates so much and started with nothing. Well I gave it try and its not to bad but i won't give my final input till I reach my first goal max out leveling.

oo if you played IRO my char's were called Brad Crawford and Soji Okito.
08-09-2009 07:13 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mahawirasd Offline
Posting Freak

RE: Sup

welcome to HeRO!

customs info etc are in the forums and wiki, might wanna check em out so you can set your target on the gears etc Ok

GL and HF!

-w-
08-09-2009 08:44 PM
Galt Offline
Lurker

Hi and welcome. Icon_biggrin

Randomly materializing within heRO since 2008.

Hi, I copy and paste profound and meaningful quotes without having an iota's worth of what it actually means!
08-09-2009 08:53 PM
Whispers Offline
from the Abyss

Ha - I did the same with my friend Akumahh (he also goes by Mute and Zebra).??He hasn't played in forever but when I mentioned heRO the other night he said he might hop on.??Said he was gonna tell his friends who still play, though.??Maybe you're one of them!??Mad

Welcome to HeRO either way.??You won't be disappointed unless your biggest hang up with low rates are the low rates.??This server is RO perfection!

Note:??"Perfection" is subjective.??Whispers will not be held accountable if one's idea of "perfection" does not include the following and/or more: considerable lack of downtimes; friendly, helpful community and omnipresent GM's; awesome custom events, quests, equips, monsters, and allegiance system; et cetera.

[Image: K2CmgOR.png]
08-09-2009 10:59 PM
GM-Aki Offline
Posting Freak

Welcome to the server! Enjoy!

The Cake is a Lie

heRO Wiki | Support Ticket | Vote for HeRO | Review heRO
08-10-2009 05:12 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply