Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
"Bright Eyes"
Lyrie31 Offline

Wink "Bright Eyes"

Writers Comments: Hmmm So I wrote this story very shortly after reading Saiichi Bloodbanes my guild leaders RO tale. I really enjoyed it, and just to let you know you inspired me to write this. It will involve some people I met outside of Nya Nya Crew as well as the people I talk with daily, So please enjoy. Also I can't really say how long it will be, so I'm just going with my mind.

My eyes are a curse.
They show me truth
They show me justice
The eyes I bear, are the eyes of a Demon

-Yuiko

?Snow?..all I remember was the snow?, my eyes dance around the dark room, they shift left and right as if they?re seeing life for the first time. I lift my head from the soft love seat, the same seat I have been coming to for the past two weeks.

?She hasn?t made any progress, Saii?, a angelic tone fills the quiet room. A women approaches the seat and lightly places the palm of her hand upon my head. I couldn?t make out her face clearly, but I knew her to be Aneko, the High Priestess. ?Heal?, she lightly whispers before taking her seat beside Saiichi Bloodbane a Sniper who she has given her heart to.

?Yuiko, did anything seem different this time??, Saii grips his knee?s tightly hoping for answer that will give him a lead, but unfortunately I was going to let him down once again.

?No, everything is the same, all I could see is the snow, and a burning town?, my voice low as a whisper. I place my hands around my shoulders, trying to comfort myself trying to make myself feel better. In a way I knew I was letting them down by not remembering, but the truth was I didn?t want to remember. I didn?t want to know why my hair was white like snow and why my eyes were physically broken. I couldn?t see color, just the physical outline of heat flowing through the human body. All those times I walked through town people would look at me in horror like something was wrong with me.

--------------

Except for one??Type. He was the only one that set me straight, he was bold and blunt and for some reason it made me feel good. ?Stop feeling sorry for yourself, there?s people out there with missing arms and legs and here you are looking miserable because your eyes are a little different. I think it?s pointless to be honest, because human kind are monsters, that?s why I choose not to talk to many people. Only Saii and Aneko?. He walked away from me after telling me that, he walked away and left me alone, but not how everyone else did. He walked away without being frightened by me, he was different?

After that I found out who Saii and Aneko were, and sat down with both of them and pleaded with them to let me join ?Nya Nya Crew?. Aneko looked very uneasy and I knew it was because of my eyes, but then she placed a hand over mine and nodded with approval. At that moment I felt accepted into a place, a place I could call home??

A few days went by and I found myself training vigorously as a Magic Ninja. Saii and Aneko would check in on me from time to time, which was very soothing kind of like a mother and father. When training was over I would I would sit in town with ?Maki Maki?, a Pet Siroma I had found wounded in the middle of Rachael City. There people often talked about Gossip, there hard days of training and other uninteresting things. I didn?t even bother to make conversation with people, it was pointless, once they had a look at me they would runaway or wake away with fear.

I blinked my eyes lightly, my vision was getting worse. It began shaking like someone was shaking me left and right. Then I could feel the sharp pain inside my head, and voices the voices they wouldn?t stop screaming, and then it was black???and I was floating in the dark, alone in the dark.

[Image: 49066354.png]
[Image: 64447263.png]
08-11-2009 01:01 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Lord Jericho Offline
Royale Paladine

RE: "Bright Eyes"

This is a real thriling story i would really like to see the end of it if its not finished yet Perhaps u may want to ad jericho lad to the Story? =D

[Image: paladin.jpg]
Lord Jericho 9x/7x
on a break paladin with Devotion :D
08-11-2009 01:52 AM
Lyrie31 Offline

Of course silly! I will :D

08-11-2009 01:58 AM
Lyrie31 Offline

Ch. 2
Ai (Love)

?Yuiko, please wear this kimono the festival will begin soon and you are still not yet ready?, a tall man named Sebastian walked into my room and neatly placed a colorful purple like dress across my bed. I looked at him with amazement, he was so patient with me even after everything my family had put him through, he truly was my first love??

?Sebi, how come your so nice to me??, Sebi was something I called him, his name was to long for me to actually pronounce and I often found myself stumbling to say it right in front of him, so instead I called him Sebi.

?hmm, I think we know why, my dear Yui?, Sebi placed his warm hand on the top of head and kissed my cheek. ?You really are the only thing that keeps my mind off of my own daughter?, Sebi smiles and walks out of the room. It always seemed strange to me that he had such a peculiar interest in me. That?s when father actually told me that Sebi was taken from his family by force, and had to leave behind his wife and daughter who later on were reported dead. Father said they died by a mad man who was running around there town blowing things up, and it just so happened that Sebi?s father was the house he started with. The festival fireworks had started so I quickly through off my clothes and began dressing for the night.

--------------------------

?Yuiko! Well don?t you look all grown up?, there I found the smiling Sebi standing against a tale Cherry Blossom tree that I always seemed to admire during the days of summer. I quickly run over to Sebi and wrap my small arms around him and nestle myself into his chest.

?Sebi, do you love me??, the words slipped without me even realizing, I could feel Sebi?s body grow tense and then calm.

?You know I love you Yui?, I could feel the his large hand patting the top of my head, and I was afraid he was avoiding the meaning to the question.

?No! Sebi like Love Love?, I turned to look at him with my eye?s my horrid eyes. Sebi slowly kneels down and takes a bag he had been hiding behind his back and places it before me.

?For you my Love?, he lightly smiles revealing his white teeth that dazzle me every time, his dark hair falls over one eye and reveals one yellow eye. His face was no older than 27, and still he looked like a young teen boy. I quickly turn my gaze from god?s perfection and open the brown bag, there inside I find

?Baseball Cap! Sebi thank you I love it!?, I wrap my arms around his neck and before I know it, my lips and his are touching, but somehow it?s different. This isn?t the type of touching you exchange with parents or family members, but to the one you truly love.

?Thank you Yui?, Sebi whispers before pulling away and taking my hand his, ?Now it?s time to join the festival?, his smile grows ten times wider.

The walk to the festival seem rather short, and I didn?t want it to end. As a matter of fact I wish we didn?t have to go, just spending time with Sebi would make me happy. Fireworks blasted into the sky like fireflies learning how to shine, it was both breath taking and amazing, but something was missing, something special. People left and right turned to me and Sebi as if they had never seen us together before and that?s when things changed?..

?Sebi, behind you!?, a random women screamed I quickly turned to see Sebi grab the wrist of a women holding a large dagger, this women who I never seen before had long dark hair and seemed about the same age as Sebi.

?Ai!?! Your alive?, I could see Tear?s forming in Sebi?s eyes.

At that moment I knew who Luna was without knowing her face, or name. I knew who she was, because of the way Sebi called her name, the way his hands tightened around his wrists and he said her name, she was his wife??.

08-14-2009 11:09 PM
Lord Jericho Offline
Royale Paladine

omg!! A nice piece of story yui keep it u?=D

[Image: paladin.jpg]
Lord Jericho 9x/7x
on a break paladin with Devotion :D
08-14-2009 11:25 PM
Bloodbane Away
¤†Hero of old times†¤

O.o o crap she rivals my writing

Nice story nevertheless

Never forget the old days.
[Image: screenheRO-Server124-1.jpg]

-~Proud husband, father, and the luckiest guy in the world.~-

Steam Profile
Youtube
(This post was last modified: 08-15-2009 07:35 AM by Bloodbane.)
08-15-2009 07:30 AM
Story Teller Offline
Passionate Artist

I'm confused... I thought the curse eyes prevented her to see well, but how did she find out the colour of Sebi's hair? But what's more important is that I wanna know what happened to the Siroma called "Maki Maki" D:

Edit: Oh, and nice story btw. I don't know what is missing, but I feel like there's some gaps in the story or maybe I'm just tired because it's 3 am Ok

[Image: tumblr_ny8egaizy41ugfaiio1_500.gif]
(This post was last modified: 08-20-2009 04:42 AM by Story Teller.)
08-20-2009 04:39 AM
Bloodbane Away
¤†Hero of old times†¤

RE:??"Bright Eyes"

Story Teller Wrote:I'm confused... I thought the curse eyes prevented her to see well, but how did she find out the colour of Sebi's hair? But what's more important is that I wanna know what happened to the Siroma called "Maki Maki" D:

Edit: Oh, and nice story btw. I don't know what is missing, but I feel like there's some gaps in the story or maybe I'm just tired because it's 3 am Ok

she is rolling back and forth in the story, <<
try to gain the point of view of the writer and logical thinking.
Icon_razz then youl enjoy what the writer is trying to portrait.

Never forget the old days.
[Image: screenheRO-Server124-1.jpg]

-~Proud husband, father, and the luckiest guy in the world.~-

Steam Profile
Youtube
08-23-2009 10:20 AM