Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
wth O_O
Pontta Offline
Kurr...

wth O_O

Ok, so i have some weird problem that every town looks white except for Prontera...any ideas?

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

08-11-2009 02:18 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

RE: wth O_O

You are seeing snowy RO, which means that your heRO patcher dates back to december at the moment Sweat You got some severe heRO patching catch-up to do.

If just patching heRO didn't "work", find the "neoncube.file" (not neoncube folder, find the file with that exact name) and open it. It should only have one number. Change that number to some positive integer lower than 100. Save the file, then apply heRO patcher again and see if it helps.

08-11-2009 02:37 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Former-GM-Nara Offline
Nara-Oopsies™ since 2009

o.o that looks like the Christmas versions of things. I have no idea how to fix such a thing sadly >< maybe someone else can help.

How exactly did you patch/update your svn?

[Image: Meow_by_CriG.gif]
Fear the all mighty!
Review heRO RMS
heRO: Wiki ~ Forum ~ CP ~ Support ticket
08-11-2009 02:38 AM
Pontta Offline
Kurr...

RE:??wth O_O

GM-Ayu Wrote:You are seeing snowy RO, which means that your heRO patcher dates back to december at the moment Sweat You got some severe heRO patching catch-up to do.

If just patching heRO didn't "work", find the "neoncube.file" (not neoncube folder, find the file with that exact name) and open it. It should only have one number. Change that number to some positive integer lower than 100. Save the file, then apply heRO patcher again and see if it helps.
I changed the number and opend my heRO patcher but it didnt do anything
08-11-2009 05:19 AM
Pontta Offline
Kurr...

Yeah nevermind anymore, i ran the mini installer and everything works like they should /gg
08-11-2009 05:26 AM