Angel of Infinity

Photoshop Craze v.3

--------------------
Old Posts

V.1
V.2
Palettes
--------------------

o_o; My old threads appear to be rather cluttered, so here I am again, with the next installment to my photoshop crazes! Actually, I have almost nothing to post, since college has been killing me in the whole "NO, HAND DRAW THINGS DON'T BE LAZY WITH PHOTOSHOP" >_>;??So I'll scan all that junk later and upload it. Until then, you'll find far more entertainment in the past posts. (It's serious junk, why am I a graphic designer student?)

Well thanks to all that I can semi-draw, but not much.??Here's an incomplete outline that I may or may not finish and color.??What do you guys think, if I fixed up the front ear anyways?

[color=teal]
[Image: priestoutline.jpg]
]

[Image: livingcolor.jpg][Image: soulessence.jpg]
Angel Empire♥
Rika[Assassin Cross]    -    Aorie[High Priest]
(This post was last modified: 08-11-2009 01:45 PM by Rika.)
08-11-2009 03:14 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Story Teller Offline
Passionate Artist

RE: Photoshop Craze v.3 [Requests :D?]

Hey :D we use photobucket! Btw, you have nice photoshop skills but one thing that worries me is that most of them are pictures taken and not made. Maybe try practicing on drawing something and modify it with photoshop, and might make the appeal better since its an original artwork. Ok

BTW, I also like that priest you just drew. Only needs to be coloured as well :D

[Image: tumblr_ny8egaizy41ugfaiio1_500.gif]
(This post was last modified: 08-11-2009 03:34 AM by Story Teller.)
08-11-2009 03:33 AM
Rika Offline
Angel of Infinity

Old stuff is old for a reason Icon_smile??Definitely more drawing the past year or so.??If my scanner..was big enough to fit my sketch pad =_=??I need to think of some other alternative to getting them on the computer.??But I did recently get a new tablet, so I'll probably break it in, in a bit.

Edit : ....Photoshop Crashed!? I lost the .psd for the outline ...D: I'll just re-use the jpg but qualities going to suffer severely... -Doesn't want to re-line- T_T

[Image: livingcolor.jpg][Image: soulessence.jpg]
Angel Empire♥
Rika[Assassin Cross]    -    Aorie[High Priest]
(This post was last modified: 08-11-2009 03:51 AM by Rika.)
08-11-2009 03:46 AM
Story Teller Offline
Passionate Artist

Oh ok :D I didn't read the blue text. Laugh I also think that the front ear doesn't make much difference but it depends on you if you want to put it in. Your outline is awesome and I bet that took ton of your time to consider the thickness.

[Image: tumblr_ny8egaizy41ugfaiio1_500.gif]
08-11-2009 03:51 AM