Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Memory Book
Ether Offline
Keeper of the Memory Book

The Memory Book

The Memory Book

The Memory Book, or books, really, is a collection of kinda random short stories that I started writing awhile ago due to extreme boredom. Most are only about a page or two long. They are all heavily based off of Norse Mythology and HeRO (or just RO in general). They may explain why certain things are, or why certain weapons exist in the world of Midgard. Many are also just tales of heroism or tales of woe (not WoE, mind you). I've so far planned for about four volumes (parts) containing ten to fifteen stories each. I hope you can enjoy them.

Note:
-English really isn't my best subject. If you find the stories boring, grammatically incorrect, etc., oh well. Hopefully they will get better as time passes
-For info. on Norse Mythology I mainly use http://timelessmyths.com/norse . Sometimes the stories may not make sense unless you look up some stuff on there.
-.pdf files are hosted by http://www.fileave.com
-Many stories refer to "The Lost Records". These are just random parts of a book that DOES NOT EXIST. I may or may not make a complete version of it.
-Due to the stupidity of the computer I sometimes use to type these, there may be huge typos in some stories (the spell check is broken or something)
-Names used are either made up or generated by http://www.rinkworks.com/namegen/ . If a name I use happens to be yours, sorry! If the story is about your character, I'll have permission.

Volume 1: And then There Was Darkness
----------------------------------------
-Forward
-A Boy of Fourteen
-The Hero of the Fimbul-Winter
-Men and The Three Wells Part 1: Hvergelmir

Updates
--------
8/17/09: I would put up the third story, but the once again stupid computer crashed in the middle of writing it... and I hadn't saved since I wrote the title. It should be up sometime tomorrow... hopefully.

8/18/09: The links should work now... I think. Hopefully they will so I don't have to spend an hour searching for another host and can actually write this stuff. Got the next story up. It took FOUR HOURS to re-do. Its not as good as the original, but, oh well. Beggars can't be choosers (wait, does that even apply to this? =P)

"Si Senior your pants are tore you better go home and
get some more~!"

(>'.')>              (>;,;(>
<('.'<(              <(;,;<(
<('.')>              <(;,;(>
Cute        Cuddle you to death
(This post was last modified: 08-18-2009 03:51 PM by Ether.)
08-17-2009 11:13 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ling Offline
You know all you need to...

RE: The Memory Book

interesting Icon_suprised

took a while to read though, but great job No1

See the Pwnage, Fear the Pwnage, Taste the Pwnage

Yotaku IV 95/50 Baby Bard
Yotaku VII 97/50 Hunter
08-18-2009 11:24 PM
Lyrie31 Offline

RE: The Memory Book

I think this by far orginal, I gave the writer props Extremely talented. I really enjoyed the writing style as well, even though it simple. It was like a breathe of fresh.

[Image: 49066354.png]
[Image: 64447263.png]
08-19-2009 01:13 AM