Hmm inspirations lol the bible and Holic

Here in Red house I own nothing red.
No red walls.
No red drapes
No red furniture
Only the children who bear the eyes of demons

~Lila Red
?The Contract?

The snow was slowly falling onto the large patio of red house, Lila Red the new owner of ?Red house plantation?, was sitting outside on the stone steps when she noticed something strange, or someone strange. A small boy no older than 14 and no younger than 12 walked across the yard, his footsteps were weak and small. It almost seemed like he had been traveling for days. The boys clothes looked old and worn out, his shoes had holes in them, and he wore a large hat that seemed to cover the whole top part of his face.

?Excuse me??, Lila softly called out. Her tone was angelic and warm like a mother. The boy didn?t acknowledge Lila instead kept on walking towards the opposite side of the house . ?Now that was rude?, Lila muttered to herself, her tone wasn?t cold but rather curious. When Lila was young she was always getting in trouble by her mother and father for being to curious. Just like most children are when there young, only Lila Red never seemed to grow out of it. Lila quickly covered herself with a soft white pea coat and placed a large scarf around her blonde head and pale neck and headed towards the direction of the boy. There in the distant she could barely make out his silhouette as she walked through a large area of tall lean dead trees. The boy walked further not even knowing or acknowledging the fact that Lila was following him, even after Lila stepped on 15 branches that snapped, the same snapping noise a wild animal does when it feels threatened. The boy slowly climbs the top of hill and disappears, Lila struggling to climb the hill finds her self gasping for breathe and clinging to anything she can to pull herself up. She finally reaches the top of the hill only to find the boy sitting on a tree stump looking at her like wild animal an animal that might have felt threatened by an intruder, but the worst part was the way the boy was staring at her. Staring at her with those ?bright Red Eyes?. At that moment Lila knew she wasn?t witnessing the sight of God?s creation but rather something else, something that wasn?t bond to this earth like a normal human being.

?You there intruder! What brings you to this part of the land??, the boy cross? his arms and begins circling around Lila as she lays on her stomach still gasping for air. Her hair has fallen onto her forehead making her look wild and deranged.

?I was going for a walk?, Lila?s tone low and timid, she quickly pulls herself to her feet trying to give herself some type of independence or adult like manor.

?A walk? You really don?t expect me to eat that up do you miss??, the boy gives a howling laugh, the echoes in the cold snowy terrain.
?I do apologize for following you, I was?just-?.

?You were just what!? Sticking your nose where it shouldn?t be? I?ll have you know women my sister and I live in these parts of the woods barely able to fend for ourselves let alone eat well?. He grinds his teeth together as he speaks giving him this power over Lila, the same power Lila?s father had over her as a child when he would come home Drunk and yell at her for no apparent reason.

?I do apologize I didn?t mean to offend you in any way, I just wanted to know if I could help that?s all?, Lila?s tone turns into a whimper and then into a soft sob.

?Help??.. Claire!?, the boy screams at the top of his lungs. ?Now look what you made me do, you made me wake my baby sister?, he gives a large grin and steps to the side. There out of thin air similar to magicians trick stands a small girl with bright red eyes just like the boys, and long white hair, her dress is similar to a dolls dress with all the lace and ribbons tied to the ends, but looks rather thrashed and worn out over the years. She appears the age of 7-10. There in her hands she clutches onto a small bear that has it?s eyes sown shut.

?Mier, I was still sleepy?, the small girl yawns lightly and rubs her eyes with her small hands. ?What?s that Bearsy??, Claire holds the bear close to her ear as if the bear was having a conversation with her, her eyes widen as she turns to Lila who looks more terrified then ever. ?Bearsy said we have a new playmate?, Claire smiles and walks over to the shaking Lila and begins reaching for her hand.

?Claire, don?t touch her. She hasn?t signed the contract yet?, Mier quickly states, and pulls his sister by the hand.

?Do you really want to help us Lila??, Claire gives a creepy smile as she rubs the top of bearsy?s head. Lila slowly takes a step forehead, her body shaking powerfully as if she was being tossed left and right.

?I?I??, Lila could feel the enormous power these children possessed. ?I want to help you?, Lila finally spits out her sentence, both Mier and Claire walk up to Lila and take her hand and begin to whisper something in another language, it isn?t French, it wasn?t German, It isn?t Russian, not Portuguese. Her eyes begin to grow heavy and the once shaking Lila has now become the heavy sleeping Lila as everything turns into a black haze.

[Image: 49066354.png]
[Image: 64447263.png]
08-19-2009 02:22 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Bloodbane Away
¤†Hero of old times†¤

RE: The House of Red

O.O I like it

Never forget the old days.
[Image: screenheRO-Server124-1.jpg]

-~Proud husband, father, and the luckiest guy in the world.~-

Steam Profile