Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Noobs >:(
Former-GM-Circe Offline
Thank you, all. <3

RE:??Noobs >:(

Snowhawk Wrote:How do you kill a vendor without mod/GM powers?

Illegally.
10-01-2009 12:10 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MakawiMurasama Offline

RE: Noobs >:(

I actually think coelcide is an hero for doing that and should be rewarded a medal, not a ban.
10-01-2009 12:13 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Loveless Offline
Beautifully Broken

Grats to them two, I wish somebody catch that person with all those accounts and start closing/deleting them all. (7-11 and PnP I mean)

[Image: lovelesssig02vx1.png]
(This post was last modified: 10-01-2009 12:34 PM by Loveless.)
10-01-2009 12:33 PM
conch Offline
1 ea

@aaronock and ina
soon i hope >: i had to completely stay off from the computer since i was getting too hooked Icon_redface i miss you two! Love just thought i'd drop by

Yuriohs Wrote:WAR is much better than WoW Conch.

Way more pvp action hell, the whole place is pvp you lvl up by pvp.
Theres like, mini WoEs EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!

2 bad I don't have money for it.

yuck, WoW

Snowhawk Wrote:How do you kill a vendor without mod/GM powers?

as of now the only known way is to shroom and then use a hylozoist (however that's spelled) card or an azoth and make the shroomies go to life Laugh and technically i think there isnt a rule directly referring to it still Icon_suprised

MakawiMurasama Wrote:I actually think coelcide is an hero for doing that and should be rewarded a medal, not a ban.

Love

Loveless Wrote:Grats to them two, I wish somebody catch that person with all those accounts and start closing/deleting them all. (7-11 and PnP I mean)

hihi i like the way you think! Icon_biggrin

¥[Image: w1z2h5.png]¥
(This post was last modified: 10-01-2009 12:52 PM by conch.)
10-01-2009 12:49 PM
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

heRO Server Rules Wrote:Be respectful to everyone
Insulting, the use of swears, discrimination, racism, sexism or any other offending comments may result in punishment. That goes for everywhere, especially on the Main Chat for everyone. Do not purposely kill other players outside of PvP/GvG enabled map via any means (such as DB/BB, or ressing player on a warp portal that leads to exp-loss maps.)

I don't see how the rules supposedly do not "cover" this aspect of using shroom to kill a vendor. A vending player is still a player, a member of heRO, and thus is protected by this rule here.

Anyone who tries this will be punished accordingly.

10-01-2009 01:33 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Général_Argos Offline
Removed by GM

GM-Ayu Wrote:
Insulting, the use of swears, discrimination, racism, sexism or any other offending comments may result in punishment. That goes for everywhere, especially on the Main Chat for everyone. Do not purposely kill other players outside of PvP/GvG enabled map via any means (such as DB/BB, or ressing player on a warp portal that leads to exp-loss maps.)

I don't see how the rules supposedly do not "cover" this aspect of using shroom to kill a vendor. A vending player is still a player, a member of heRO, and thus is protected by this rule here.

What about bots? They are programs, not players. Can we kill them? :3

IGN: 9000KRIM Alts:  Morradin, KRIMSTEAL
Banned: Krimlin, Krimlogas, Lord_Krimlogas, General_Argos
Krim's grocery list

¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_-KRIMLIN-¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯/
Murphy law.  The only true one.  
[Image: krimstyleg.jpg]
10-01-2009 02:06 PM
The Big Boss Offline
CEO of 7-11

GM-Ayu Wrote:

+1

7-11 : The first chain on HeRO, since 2008.
10-05-2009 01:07 PM
Krumb Offline
Lazy Cartographer

I'm not sure why people are attacking merchants for setting up shop. If anything, these people are thinking outside the box by setting up shops everywhere to maximize their connection with the server and should be commended for their free thinking and patience, not attacked. Is this a "clan turf" war or something?

"Don't be a dick"
10-05-2009 02:03 PM