Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Fruit of Love...
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

Fruit of Love...

Okay I'm fine with changes to RO items and all...but Fruit of Love is nearly USELESS now I feel.

For those of you who dont know what Fruit of Love custom item for heRO is...it is this...

+10 Hit
Unrefinable
0 def
Chance for Choco Tart to drop, when attacking chance to be blinded (nullified with dark blinder) and if you are married chance for giftbox.

Unlike many of the other items that were custom given their droprates...chocotart rate is not given NOR is the giftbox rate given. That's a minor problem though.

Link hat is now better to getting +10 hit. At least the hat is refinable. My biggest beef comes from the item drop, it sucks a LOT now and is worse than a white pot on heal rate when looking at scripts.

Choco Tart heal rate in script: { itemheal rand(10,400),0; },{},{}
White Pot heal rate in script: { itemheal rand(325,405),0; },{},{}

Already choco tarts were not very popular, this only makes things worse. I propose the old choco tart script be implemented (the one with even Ayu's fix on SP healing rate) or can we add chocolate drink drop to Fruit of Love even? Something to make this custom not totally suck because of SVN update?

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
08-20-2009 04:34 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Adrillf Offline
Google Me

RE: Fruit of Love...

The only thing about this headgear that I ever cared about were the chocho tarts for amazing SP regen. All things considering their old SP regen was rivaled only by ranked blue pots and of course those items out there that heal half or whole HP/SP.

Yes, it sucks that the SP regen is no longer there, expecially considering I had a good stockpile of them in storage, but SvN's come and go, items get nerfed and we all live with it.

I agree that it sucks, but do I think that it's a necesity to change? No.
08-20-2009 04:42 PM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

I'm just frustrated with it, it doesn't even need to have an sp healing item, just something that totally makes the headgear not useless. Most of the other heRO custom item drops are similar...they don't SUCK this much on item drop :x

08-20-2009 05:18 PM
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

It's not that svn changed, just that the original one has always been customized. I remember that pretty distinctively since I had a heated discussion with Pandora for like 3 hours over that one item in old svn how it's better than even angel fish at SP at one point of time. Only 3 hours later did I finally persuade Pandora to take a compromise middle number for how much SP does it heal Laugh

Next reboot I'll restore it back to Pandora's old choco-tart from the time of March 09. It heals 200 HP and 60 SP (this does beat the ranked blue pot on average). It's drop rate will follow the same formula as most holiday hat's standard Gift Box drop rate like snow cap and santa jester. Its GB drop rate will remain unchanged.

08-20-2009 06:06 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

Thank you Ayu this is absolutely lovely news for me to hear!

08-20-2009 06:17 PM
Motenai_Ronin Offline
Lord Jugger

Y'know since we're going on about drop rates...

is Hero Anniversary Hat really have the highest gift box drop rate?

Its description says so, even cites a formula

so just wondering if that description has become outdated.

~Wesa got a grand army!~ || ~Phreeoni's Cave of Wonders~
[Image: geonosisbanner.jpg][Image: phreenoni.png]  
Jugger (LK) Jester (Hunter) Beast (Taekwon) War Machine (BlackSmith) Iron Man (Merchant)
08-20-2009 11:14 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

heRO Anniversary hat does have the absolute highest drop rate for gift box out of anything. It's so darn rare for a reason.

08-20-2009 11:35 PM
Motenai_Ronin Offline
Lord Jugger

o.0 neat...

I've got two o.o

what do I do with this extra one now?

Jugger (LK) Jester (Hunter) Beast (Taekwon) War Machine (BlackSmith) Iron Man (Merchant)
(This post was last modified: 08-21-2009 12:34 AM by Motenai_Ronin.)
08-21-2009 12:32 AM
Frogboy Offline
Posting Freak

give it to me since =D although is it a hatter hat or does some monster drop it? i can't remember anymore...which reminds me, i need to go back to farming masterdrops >.<;;
08-21-2009 12:48 AM
Motenai_Ronin Offline
Lord Jugger

>.> no giving.

I need a price check xP

I also want/need (ADV) Backpack....

08-21-2009 12:57 AM