Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ragnarok Memoirs
Story Teller Offline
Passionate Artist

Ragnarok Memoirs

Author comment: I made this before but then deleted the thread, so I'm going to post it again to let people look at. This story was actually the story that inspired me to make a manga. It is actually somewhat like a combo between "CritXLove" and "My Zeny". A romance between guilds and epic battles.

START HERE

Prologue:
I was once told of a story when the Dark Lord ruled over Rune-midgard.

It was an era of chaos. Women who had beauty were captured for the Dark Lords pleasure, children were made into followers and men were put to work while the rest who were not able bodies were eaten by his minions.

The Dark Lord?s power soon was set to the test as a hero came into play. He who was born from many bloodlines of heroes came to free the people of Rune-midgard. He who had now amassed an army of guilds which known as the ?Storm? now leads them to Glasheim, the kingdom of the Dark Lord.

The battle was fierce as each side was equally strong.??Soon enough as the battle was over and the guild leader was by himself, all his men dead and wounded from the battle. The Dark Lord then appeared only to laugh at him as the guild leader was tired and losing consciousness. But with his the last bit of his strength and with his last breathes he struck the Dark Lord saving Rune-midgard as he died...

But his wishes for a peaceful Rune-midgard was in vain, as his own men that survived in the battle took advantage of the Dark Lord?s ruling over different parts of Rune-midgard. The cities torn by guilds that were once one now became an all out war for land...

Chapter 1: (Forgotten Memoir)

With the sound of the busy crowd, she woke up finding herself in a place where many merchant ships were docking to sell their loads.

?Who am I??

She then stood up, looking around she tries to recall what happened. Who she was and why she was at a place that she felt that she had knew long before. Entranced by the familiar scenery around her, she walked into something infront of her, toppling it and herself over.??That something was a vending stand of a merchant, full of goods from a different city.

?What did you do you bi**h!? The merchant shouted at her.

?I?m sorry I didn-?

But before she could apologize, the annoyed merchant suddenly shouted at her. The crowd of people who saw them stopped looking at the event unfold.

?Sorry can?t pay for my goods!! If you really want to apologize then pay me back!!?

?But I don?t have the money...?

As she looked down at ground, the merchant who was angry before now looks at carefully and seeing her having a good proportional body he grins. Helpless was she, she closed her eyes thinking deeply on what she must do to get out of the situation.

?What do I do!? What do I do!??

?If you don?t have the money then you can pay with your body.?
As the merchant was about to grab her, a shadow from the crowd suddenly appeared stopping the merchant with one hand.

?What are you doing!? You know that she has to pay for everything she ruined and you saw it yourself!?

The man with smooth brown hair looked at the merchant with a killing intent.

?For a merch, you are really ignorant.? The man said with an angry voice.

?What did you say!??

Walking back to the merchants stall, he picked up an item and showed it to everyone.

?These goods of yours on top are still edible and still sell with the same price as they aren?t in contact with the ground yet.?

The ill mannered merchant still angry did not want to lose.

?She still has to pay for the ones that she destroy---?

But before the merchant can finish, the man suddenly threw a big bag onto the merchant that made the merchant fall down on the ground with his back.

?That should be enough to pay for an amateur merchant like you.? The man said with a smile.

She looked at the man that saved her as he came closer to her.

?Thank you...? She said timidly

?It was not a problem for me to solve anyways.?

The man smiled and took her hand.

?Come, I?ll show you around.?

Feeling a somewhat guilt and gratitude, she followed him as the crowd dispersed.

[Image: tumblr_ny8egaizy41ugfaiio1_500.gif]
08-21-2009 04:04 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply