Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Question to anyone who can give a 100% accurate answer
elehifi Offline

Question to anyone who can give a 100% accurate answer

In many games i'v played, dual clients refers to running two of the same game, on the same computer, and some games refer to it as "one person running two accounts on two different computers".

Now I just got a laptop not to long ago for college, and i'd love to make a seperate account with a priest on it, and have it help my other characters if im having issues finding a party. (for buffing me, healing, and even partying if I get them close enough).

Is running one account on my laptop, and running another account on my computer at the same time, against the rules and ToS?

I'd like to know in advance so I don't break any rules.

Thanks.
08-28-2009 10:03 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Neuneck Offline
Back on the road!

RE: Question to anyone who can give a 100% accurate answer

Here, dual clienting is one person playing two characters at the same time. It's a bannable offense, so you'd better read this before trying!
It has nothing to do with the numbers of computers.
3 persons in a computing center with 1000 computers would be allowed to play....

characters. I charater per real person at any given time (this is also, why we have the @autotrade command).

Mr Moe - 99/69 SinX
Mr Satch - 9x/6x Clown
Mr Power - Xx/Xx Whitesmith
Mr Strafe - 9x/50 Hunter - Coffee Break
Mr Heal - 9x/50 Priest
08-28-2009 10:41 PM
elehifi Offline

RE:??Question to anyone who can give a 100% accurate answer

Neuneck Wrote:Here, dual clienting is one person playing two characters at the same time. It's a bannable offense, so you'd better read this before trying!
It has nothing to do with the numbers of computers.
3 persons in a computing center with 1000 computers would be allowed to play....

characters. I charater per real person at any given time (this is also, why we have the @autotrade command).

alright, thanks.
08-28-2009 10:49 PM