Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
HPs aiding in Priest Job Change
Galt Offline
Lurker

HPs aiding in Priest Job Change

Whilst helping someone with their job change, I found out that I couldn't enter and help them during the test. Is this intended from the start to prevent HPs from entering, or is this an actual bug?

The NPC only keeps repeating about "how I'm reborn" and how the "church will look after me". Nothing else. And I'm also equipping a Rosary [0], and I've tried it with it on, and with it in my inventory, and got no results.

Randomly materializing within heRO since 2008.

Hi, I copy and paste profound and meaningful quotes without having an iota's worth of what it actually means!
08-28-2009 09:05 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Sukeishima Away
Touched by His Noodly Appendage

RE: HPs aiding in Priest Job Change

As a HP I helped an aco become a priest before without any problems, but that was before the SVN update.

[Image: ROsiggy.png]
[Sukei - 9x Grimmy Assassin] Guildleader of Divine Nocturne <3
[Kalmia - 8x FS High Priestess] KoL's Sweet Potato <3
Click here to see which chars are mine!
08-28-2009 11:18 PM
Aqualys Offline
Azure Sky

If you refer to the map the priest warps the acolyte to kill undeads and stuff, it's normal. It's the same for every single class that has a fighting test : they do it alone. You can however buff them before they enter; the buffs stay when the player is sent to the test area.

[Image: Combination.jpg]
08-29-2009 01:37 AM
Sepharius Offline
:3

RE:??HPs aiding in Priest Job Change

Aqualys Wrote:If you refer to the map the priest warps the acolyte to kill undeads and stuff, it's normal. It's the same for every single class that has a fighting test : they do it alone. You can however buff them before they enter; the buffs stay when the player is sent to the test area.

He means that he can't enter it to help them at all. Previously, priests could enter the first few maps and help the aco along the way (even the battle one, if I remember), but the NPC isn't letting him in.

[Image: chibiscorp.jpg]
Want Third class sprites? Click here!
08-29-2009 02:01 AM
GM-Aki Offline
Posting Freak

It was indeed possible to enter to aid an Acolyte, I've added it to the but list

http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthrea...954&page=1

The Cake is a Lie

heRO Wiki | Support Ticket | Vote for HeRO | Review heRO
08-29-2009 11:01 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply