Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
ToH - Darkness will prevail
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

RE: ToH - Darkness will??prevail

We have also held ToHs in the middle of the night for North America before, starting at like 8 PM and ending at 1 AM at night once. We can only host ToH when the GMs are off work, and have a free half-day to host it.

GM-Mystra Wrote:Dark might be chaotic, but there is a hierarchy that every darklings must follow. Thus, they must always answer to Erebos and it's orders.

Chaos might be "fun", but if you want something to work, there has to be fundamental rules.

Or you can be another Eudoxie, and who knows, you may succeed ;p

09-19-2009 01:50 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Fyrus Carmin Offline
The aura is with me !

*cough* It was stated somewhere that HeRO was international *cough*

[Image: sansre5m.png]
[Image: sansre3o.png]
Quote:Note that any GM activity including monster summoning and mass carnage of players can be considered trolling (however, this can be disguised as an "event")
(This post was last modified: 09-19-2009 03:28 AM by Fyrus Carmin.)
09-19-2009 03:28 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Lord Adjuchas Offline

RE: ToH - Darkness will prevail

GM-Ayu Wrote:Dark: "SCREW THE RULES! I have money" (end justifies means)

NEver thought idd have to say this but +1 Ayu Mad

[Image: siggymonkey.jpg]
JaggerJack 99/70 champ
GrimJaw 99/69 sinx
10-18-2009 10:00 AM
Shikari Offline
Br?

but when we screw the rules we get banned Cry

[Image: 2wnxvtw.png]

Proud Member of Desolation of Eden
10-18-2009 11:21 AM
Kenshiro-san Offline
Somebody say Sohee?

RE:??ToH - Darkness will??prevail

Landon Wrote:Anyone who has kenshiro on their team, is going to lose, shes the fat kid no one wanted when kids played soccer at skewl

I'd like to start with...
Lmao I noticed this now o_O I forgot I even started the thread.
I'll continue with...

I'm too skinny to be remotely related with fat. My family is the exception. Shik can explain :3

Furthermore, it's true, I've never been wanted on a team unless it's a trivia... Which is weird because I'm better at sports teams that trivia teams, but I hate sports and love trivia... -sighs- Confusing.

And even worse, my team usually wins at the end. \o/ Mostly because people who go against me cheat and I notice XD

Lastly, if I wasn't wanted on the Dark side and on ToH... why are people harrassing me to go there already? Icon_sad It's horrible, you're too lazy to get the points but people are nagging... and nagging... and... -glares at kiyochan- NAGGING.

Shikari Wrote:but when we screw the rules we get banned Cry

If dark can screw the rules, does that mean Mystra can give me enough zeny to pay off my debts? Mmmyes?

Click on ->[Image: Smiley7.gif]<- to know about Algid Skepcis! We're so awesome not even Naruto believes it.

Characters:
Kenshiro-san - Priest - XX/50 - Algid Skepcis
Whisps - Ninja - XX/XX - Algid Skepcis

10-18-2009 02:17 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snowhawk Offline
Failsassin

My Take on Light and Dark >> well I've read way too many books using the normal stereotype. But I also read a few newer ones were Dark was good and light was evil. Wheel of Time series has a band of self-righteous people that commited murder for their own personal gain and saw everything outside of themselves as evil, while the rest of the world held roughly the same view of them. Then the Aiseide (I spelled it wrong) live in the White Tower and do what they can to keep an evil god from resurrecting and everyone around their world view them as evil witches.

While the real bad guys hide in every position of power imaginable be it a highly religious/Holy position or one of a lowly peasant.

Only thing that sets the stereotype for Dark is Evil, and Light is good is the fact that no one fears light and everyone fears dark because dark is something that isn't easily explained. Things that are hard to explain are always associated with evil.

Oh and Video game wise...Tales of Symphonia and Grandia 2 Church=Embodiment of Light. Church is Evil in both games. Light = Evil in these games.

Jaque::Sinx
Jaque-kun::Alchemist
Disciple Jaque::Acolyte
~Snow~::Wizard
10-18-2009 10:22 PM
Kenshiro-san Offline
Somebody say Sohee?

+1 Epic, so we're the good guys now. >3

Click on ->[Image: Smiley7.gif]<- to know about Algid Skepcis! We're so awesome not even Naruto believes it.

Characters:
Kenshiro-san - Priest - XX/50 - Algid Skepcis
Whisps - Ninja - XX/XX - Algid Skepcis

10-20-2009 07:36 PM
Avalon_Fates Offline
†Last Angel†

Hmmm. The best way to look at it. Is a evil act is doing something to steal the happiness of someone else who is not stealing the happiness of others.

A good act is either preventing that loss of happiness or making someone happier.

Also. Dark will lose, just like it always does.

[Image: 330g3na.gif]
"A utopia without love is just an illusion"
Angel Fates /99-68/1 agi 190aspd Lord Knight.
Magia Erebea Elysia /83-49/ Battle Alchemist
Magia Elysia/94-50/Magic Bullet Monk <-Needs work.
10-21-2009 04:01 AM
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

RE:??ToH - Darkness will??prevail

Snowhawk Wrote:Oh and Video game wise...Tales of Symphonia and Grandia 2??Church=Embodiment of Light.??Church is Evil in both games.??Light = Evil in these games.

No, just that churches and all organized religion in games are evil period, unless they function as a save point as well then they're good but also provides nearly 0 input to a game's plot. Actually, that's just almost true for all giant organization, period. Refer to the a few rules in the Grand Lis tof Console Role Playing Game Cliches:

47: We Had To Destroy The Village In Order To, Well, You Know The Rest (Selene Rule)
No matter what happens, never call on the government, the church, or any other massive controlling authority for help. They'll just send a brigade of soldiers to burn your entire village to the ground.

160. Good Is Bad, Baby!
Watch out for generous priests, loyal military officers, and basically anyone in a position of authority who agrees to help you out, especially if they save your life and prove their sincerity innumerable times -- they're usually plotting your demise in secret (at least when they can fit it into their busy schedule of betraying their country, sponsoring international terrorism, and stealing candy from small children) and will stab you in the back at the most inconvenient moment.

Games sometimes make out the "light side" to turn out to be evil in some attempt of "OH LOOK AT THAT PLOT TWIST! DUN DUN DUN!"

If you don't believe me on just how hard they try to pull off "light is evil" and fail because of trying too hard to make plot twists, look at FFX.

10-21-2009 04:32 AM
Avalon_Fates Offline
†Last Angel†

Did Ayu just dis FFX O.o

[Image: 330g3na.gif]
"A utopia without love is just an illusion"
Angel Fates /99-68/1 agi 190aspd Lord Knight.
Magia Erebea Elysia /83-49/ Battle Alchemist
Magia Elysia/94-50/Magic Bullet Monk <-Needs work.
10-21-2009 09:23 AM