Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why is Alde/Nontrans Castles There?
Ardney Wolf Offline
Eccentric Old Guy

RE: Why is Alde/Nontrans Castles There?

Blah blah Ald, yada yada no competition etc. etc. That's all well and good and has been said many times over the past few months. What actually interests me about this thread was the mention of existing God-items on the server. It was my understanding nobody had made any yet. What proof do you have that Bamboo has God-items, and if so, which ones?

Ardney - 99/70 Paladin
Objection!
(This post was last modified: 08-31-2009 12:23 PM by Ardney Wolf.)
08-31-2009 12:23 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
KohakuSan Offline
<3 Hill Lions!

RE: ??Why is Alde/Nontrans Castles There?

G?n?ral_Argos Wrote:
KohakuSan Wrote:What are you talking about? Alde doesn't have the same rates as the normal castles.
It's an outdated quote (2 years old) when alde had the same eco system than a normal castle.??

And the other part of the quote about being attacked by old strong guild is to be readed in the context also...

Btw what is it with gypsy yuriohs I never had a gypsy

I know, that's exactly why I asked, I just don't understand why he quoted something that has basically nothing to do with the present time. Or how could that be a future prediction.
(This post was last modified: 08-31-2009 12:39 PM by KohakuSan.)
08-31-2009 12:38 PM
Adrillf Offline
Google Me

Okay, edited my first post seeing as I was incorrect with an important aspect of my argument. Max eco is 20, not 40, so even less chests than what I origionally thought. I might be doing my math wrong so I stand in need of correction, but I think that's only six. . . or maybe seven chests.

Simple solution: if you don't like BS taking that 20 eco each week, do something about it. Don't try to get it removed from the game. Oh no! There's a challenge in the game! REMOVE IT NOW! I DON'T WANT TO DEAL WITH IT!

As for those "new" guilds that you reported didn't go to Alde, most of those were started by a group of "old" characters. It's sort of hard to go to non-trans WoE, when the majority of your "new" guild is well geared transed characters. When your guild leader is a 9x stalker that's been on the server for almost as long as the server has been up, I don't really quite consider that a "new" guild. It's a new compliation of characters, but it's still an old set of characters.
08-31-2009 12:48 PM
Bloodbane Away
¤†Hero of old times†¤

RE:??Why is Alde/Nontrans Castles There?

Adrillf Wrote:Okay, edited my first post seeing as I was incorrect with an important aspect of my argument. Max eco is 20, not 40, so even less chests than what I origionally thought. I might be doing my math wrong so I stand in need of correction, but I think that's only six. . . or maybe seven chests.

Simple solution: if you don't like BS taking that 20 eco each week, do something about it. Don't try to get it removed from the game. Oh no! There's a challenge in the game! REMOVE IT NOW! I DON'T WANT TO DEAL WITH IT!

As for those "new" guilds that you reported didn't go to Alde, most of those were started by a group of "old" characters. It's sort of hard to go to non-trans WoE, when the majority of your "new" guild is well geared transed characters. When your guild leader is a 9x stalker that's been on the server for almost as long as the server has been up, I don't really quite consider that a "new" guild. It's a new compliation of characters, but it's still an old set of characters.

+ 1 on that buddy

also to note the fact theres no no trans woe guilds as geared as they are to defend it, its just really a lost cause for trying to take that castle.

Trans castle plox.

Never forget the old days.
[Image: screenheRO-Server124-1.jpg]

-~Proud husband, father, and the luckiest guy in the world.~-

Steam Profile
Youtube
08-31-2009 01:05 PM
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

moved to question/suggestion~

08-31-2009 01:23 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

Actually NE is mostly compiled of a huge mix of new and old but THAT isn't important to this topic. Then how do we account for Revenga? They came as a totally new guild to the server and didn't hit Alde but once or twice most? That's not really serious fighting to me >.>

I would have not transed my knight actually if I felt a strong need to hit Aldebaran also to teach my guild how to WoE, but I still did not see it as necessary as I feel it wouldn't be teaching my guild much. This was discussed a long time ago amongst my guild yep yep. Anyway, about it really on it.

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
08-31-2009 01:56 PM
Proxyt Offline
The King

Woo, first Bamboo Squad member to post here (:

1. I thought we did not have any god items but apparently we do. Probably not half as many as Behe/LoA/LW have though. I dunno how long we've had Alde before I joined or if we ever did trans WoE seriously before, but We're not exactly poppin' a god item every month y'know. If you really think we're getting a lot of free god items, try to take our place.

2. Yes our economy is fixed at 20.

3. Guilds that have attacked us in the past couple months? I've only been on this server, and with Bamboo Squad for what 5ish months?
El Tricolor/Sugar Rush, Wings of Vanir, Gli Atroci, DD/LoA/STD, Nya Nya Crew, Aegis Storm, Ordo Phoenics, I think Revenga was there a couple times too. From the top of my head those are the ones I can remember.

We do get dull days, but when people put their minds to it instead of complaining- they can give us a hard fight, and sometimes even take our castle.

So what's the problem with Alde?
If you wanna come fight us, fight us. How many alts does the average RO player have? You just need 1 non trans alt to fight us, is that too difficult for you?

[Image: willowsig.png]

Proxyt- 95 Powpow Palaladin
AleithionP - 92 Knight of War
VerityP - 5x Super Service Novice
(This post was last modified: 08-31-2009 02:34 PM by Proxyt.)
08-31-2009 02:05 PM
Jasper Offline
Don't do drugs kids :O

RE:??Why is Alde/Nontrans Castles There?

Proxyt Wrote:1. I thought we did not have any god items but apparently we do. Probably not half as many as Behe/LoA/LW have though. I dunno how long we've had Alde before I joined or if we ever did trans WoE seriously before, but We're not exactly poppin' a god item every month y'know. If you really think we're getting a lot of free god items, try to take our place.??

Try asking your guild leader how many god item mats you guys actually have, and youll be surprised to know that they actually have MORE than Behe/LoA/LW.

Max eco may be 25, but 6 treasures a day is a crap load if you ever been into that room. Most castles now and days never make it past 12 eco per woe.

Thats all i have to say about that. (For now)

[Image: 223968_1188249704copy.jpg]
Tripp - 99/70 High Wizard
Acid Tripp - 96/6x Creator
J Vigil 9x/6x? Lord Knight
My siggy Icon_sad
(This post was last modified: 08-31-2009 02:42 PM by Jasper.)
08-31-2009 02:39 PM
Kroms Offline

From what I remember, Sugar Rush/Tricolor and some other allies like Gli_ Atroci/Ordo Phoenicis (just on sunday) were the ones that actually fought there, we were the ones that made you guys get more people, gear, level etc. Too bad some people left cause of this Icon_sad
Anyways close it or do what Kohaku said Icon_razz, unless Bamboo Squad is scared of big guilds.Evil

Kroms : Clown
Lavoisier : Creator
Chapo : Whitesmith
Irra  : Assassin Cross
-Kroms-  : Champion
08-31-2009 06:04 PM
Yuriohs Offline
Keep your Heart True, and your eyes open

I can't quote that many people.

One thing.

Yes, I should have clarified that its not actual GOD ITEMS that are farmed, but GOD ITEM MATERIAL. You make God Items with God Item Material. This server has been up for 3 years and bamboo has had alde how long? You do the math with 20 eco and then you tell me they don't have a god item or, the materials to make a few.

And still, Im pretty sure BS has atleast 2 God Items, more than any other guild on this server.

@ Proxyt

One of the reasons why, I made this topic, not representing anyone, was because 1. im not a drone, I think for myself. 2. I don't want guilds to sacrifice key members in there defense, just to keep a castle that hasn't had any company active. Because they don't want a certain guild getting god matts or better yet, over upping regular items and selling them for some mad bank(money).

@ the quote I quoted from krim.
Yes, We all know the rates of the castles are changed. Regardless getting god item mats is still possible, and it still exists.
And Yes, I should have clarified that the drops changed, but I thought that was a given.
Sorry for those mistakes but the problems still exists.
Don't Avoid It.

@ Ardney, I don't have screenshots of the announcements made, but I'm sure you have enough sense to figure out that keeping alde for pretty much 9 months (or more) they should have enough god item material for 1, 2 @ the minimum.

Please, someone tell me what bamboo has faced besides the people who see that this is a bunch of shitaki mushrooms and doesn't want this on their pizza to eat.

I've already said I will do something about alde, please read proxyt and others.

Another @ Proxy Id have to ask Arkania to confirm them attacking alde, because I don't think they ever did.
Also @ Proxy, I already made the statement, that teams of STD/DD/LoA is sent to alde to scout there. Because I want something done about alde, if I have to organize it solo I don't give a firetruck. Ill ride it low with the music on blast poppin anyone's tags who comes in my way making sure, bamboo gets action and not other god item materials.

Do you know how much +7 Bucklers go for?
Do you know how to make +9 bucklers , or even (lol?) + 10 bucklers?
ASK BAMBOO they will tell you the secrets in making +10 blades, and +10 regular castle drop equipments.
And even though we all can make +7 bucklers and +10 blades, you don't have a crazy amount in guild storage.

That makes me lol. Because im sure, they've had enough of them to make those up that much.

I haven't seen this come up yet, but I'm confronting this now.

If say, STD had a non trans guild that had alde as long as bamboo you probally would think I wouldn't have made this topic.
Well Ima be honest, your right.

Because I wouldn't see your point of view as much as I would the opposing end. And because I am the ALLY of that nontrans guild.

And I wouldn't see any point in opening a topic that talked about my ally.

But if like I said this scenario existed I will admittedly say that If a post like this would be made and I had to defend it, I wouldn't because I would take my pride down to say, yes no one has attacked us and yes we do have more god item matts than the other guilds have. And yes, Alde isn't what it should be.

Thats just because of my opinion, but even if you don't agree make a compromise to keep alde.

I would suggest having Alde have no eco at all.

You can think thats Bull Shitaki, but to me it isn't.
Like I said TO ME im speaking from MY personal viewpoint. Not the guild im with.

[Image: m9ahiejpg.gif]

The first lesseon a revolutionary must learn is that he is a doomed man. Unless he understands this, he does not grasp the essential meaning of his life.
And thus he isn't a revolutionary if he doesn't understand.
08-31-2009 06:23 PM