Poll: What do you want to happen with Non Trans WoE yo?
This poll is closed.
Close it Down 17.81% 13 17.81%
Revamp it, make it new to attract more people 9.59% 7 9.59%
Makes it have no eco 5.48% 4 5.48%
Move it to another day 41.10% 30 41.10%
Leave it the way it is 26.03% 19 26.03%
Total 73 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What do you want to happen with NonTrans WoE?
kyocatme Offline

RE: What do you want to happen with NonTrans WoE?

Close it down Thinking

Lets be sincere, the server isnt big enough to keep this castle with real competition. Since it fails to get a real competition it doesn?t have a reason to exist (It?s woe attacks rate is abysmal lower than pron's or payon's).??If I was new to the server I will rather trans and join trans woe than attack aldebaran.

There is no action in aldebaran then there is no need to this castle.

Givint another time to no trans woe will only mean another woe with the same guilds from trans woe in no trans chars. Instead of this add another day of woe :O!
(This post was last modified: 09-08-2009 12:08 PM by kyocatme.)
09-08-2009 11:59 AM
Find all posts by this user
ShadowValentine Offline
Spero Dum Spiro.

I believe that someone stated before; there is no action in Alde because people would rather go to Trans WoE, which is on at the same time as Alde, than Alde. If Alde was on a WoE time I could actually attend, I would WoE that. Especially since I can no longer make Trans.

Søren Kierkegaard Wrote:And when the hourglass has run out, the hourglass of temporality, when the noise of secular life has grown silent and its restlessness or ineffectual activism has come to an end, when everything around you is still, as it is in eternity, then eternity asks you and every individual in these millions and millions about only one thing: whether you have lived in despair or not.
09-08-2009 07:43 PM
SpacePope Offline
Majin Member

i stuck between close it down and move the time.

i want it closed because no one goes there and its free loots for BS
but
non-trans woe is a completely different dynamic that trans woe, there i no overly powered bullshit skills like fullstrip, edp, or acid demo. so it is like playing a different game. and i can understand that many people may prefer this.

HOWEVER.
it is my feeling that bamboo squad is currently the only fully geared non-trans woeing guild with high level characters.
i have a few high level non-trans characters, i do not however have very viable gear for them. most of my gear is endgame gear that has the req. 2nd class trans only. because as i have been leveling my characters, ive been trying to gear myself for endgame. i cant wear my tidals or wools, or vesper cores, or valk shields in alde, so it doesnt really matter if i have a 95 rogue ready to send in there. he has no usefull gear to wear.

i would ask, that alde be temporarily closed for say 1-2months, at which point it be re-opened on a different day, with increased, but still significantly reduced, maximum econ.

SuperSaiyan George Bush: 99/33 Sinx
Majin Al Gore: 109/82 Paladin
Majin Al Capone: 81/70 Champion
Majin Al Bundy: Scored 4 Evil Touchdowns in One Game
09-10-2009 03:16 PM
Neuneck Offline
Back on the road!

RE:??What do you want to happen with NonTrans WoE?

SpacePope Wrote:valk shields in alde

Works!

Mr Moe - 99/69 SinX
Mr Satch - 9x/6x Clown
Mr Power - Xx/Xx Whitesmith
Mr Strafe - 9x/50 Hunter - Coffee Break
Mr Heal - 9x/50 Priest
09-11-2009 09:06 AM
Yuriohs Offline
Keep your Heart True, and your eyes open

BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP IT UP!

[Image: m9ahiejpg.gif]

The first lesseon a revolutionary must learn is that he is a doomed man. Unless he understands this, he does not grasp the essential meaning of his life.
And thus he isn't a revolutionary if he doesn't understand.
09-13-2009 04:14 PM
KohakuSan Offline
<3 Hill Lions!

They won't decide something big like that in a matter of some days Street, they have to discuss a lot, chill out. lol

As Aki said:

GM-Aki Wrote:...we're in the process of brainstorming positively for what we can do. Don't expect a miracle of us making changes in the next 3 days please
(This post was last modified: 09-13-2009 06:26 PM by KohakuSan.)
09-13-2009 06:24 PM
Yuriohs Offline

KohakuSan Wrote:They won't decide something big like that in a matter of some days Street, they have to discuss a lot, chill out. lol

As Aki said:

GM-Aki Wrote:...we're in the process of brainstorming positively for what we can do. Don't expect a miracle of us making changes in the next 3 days please

LOL?

Im not pissed or anything bro, just making sure my voice is heard.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxUbaRk34RE

for some lols.

The first lesseon a revolutionary must learn is that he is a doomed man. Unless he understands this, he does not grasp the essential meaning of his life.
09-13-2009 10:08 PM
thecursed Offline
The Great Saiyaman!!

My opinion on all this is : heRO had all 4 castles open when i came to this server at under 100 population. So i think 1 castle per town should be good. we have more WoE guilds now. Also i think dungeons should be only accessable through their town castle, so pront castle goes to pront GD. Also to keep Alde open and active make it on a seperate day since we lack the players for a non-trans WoE and a trans WoE. That or make 4 trans and 4 non-trans castles, host them on seperate days? Im not sure but holding them on the same day like this kills non-trans WOE.

Trowa - Retired Noob

Quoted for truth:
azurerogue Wrote:Players leaving the server (recently) has nothing to do with quests.  We leave because we're bored.  HeRo is an excellent server, and I'm not relocating to a new one - I'm just bored with RO in general and I have way too much going on personally to commit time here.
09-14-2009 06:27 AM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

4 WoE guilds basically (STD, Reve, Behemoth, and NE) and then Bamboo in Alde we'll count so that's 5. We then have 2 castles, that means IDEALLY one guild defends, and another attacks it.

HeRO isn't known for making lots of small guilds to fight each other, so I don't see Geff opening anytime soon.

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
09-14-2009 06:51 AM
Yuriohs Offline

Aaronock Wrote:4 WoE guilds basically (STD, Reve, Behemoth, and NE) and then Bamboo in Alde we'll count so that's 5.??We then have 2 castles, that means IDEALLY one guild defends, and another attacks it.??

HeRO isn't known for making lots of small guilds to fight each other, so I don't see Geff opening anytime soon.

Same, Geffen last time was a fall back if payon or pront was taken. Too many fall backs in my opinion.

09-14-2009 07:01 AM
Thread Closed