Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Let's RP?
Kenshiro-san Offline
Somebody say Sohee?

Let's RP?

Alrighty, I wanna see how people respond to this rp. xD I see a lot of stories, but how about an actual rp thread? ;3 I'll staaart!
[post your char decription and then rp]
Character: Kenshiro-san (Known as Kenshi or Ken)
Sex: Female
Job: Priest
Level: 80
Hair color: red, wearing a mystic rose
Clothing color: black with silver
(this will be edited as the character develops)

-------------------
The priestess slowly removes a lock of hair from her face as she sniffs the salty air. She walks over to a dock and speaks to a man to take her to Moscovia, but she notices she can't afford it. She was low on zeny, and was too lazy to hunt for things to sell. Sulking towards the Warper to Prontera, she touches the Mystic Rose on her head and looks around her for a young nublet.
"Hopefully... I can con somenoe into giving me at least 200 zeny..." she said as she examined the little to no population around her.

Click on ->[Image: Smiley7.gif]<- to know about Algid Skepcis! We're so awesome not even Naruto believes it.

Characters:
Kenshiro-san - Priest - XX/50 - Algid Skepcis
Whisps - Ninja - XX/XX - Algid Skepcis

09-02-2009 02:41 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Yukihime Offline
Snow Princess<3

RE: Let's RP?

I'll play Icon_smile

Character: Yukihime (Yuki)
Job: Baby Dancer
Level: 90
Hair color: White, wearing Fashionable glasses
Clothing color: Red with white/grey

Yuki walks along the peir of Alberta as she looks around for her daddy. She didn't know where he was, but she was determined to find him. As she walked pass another boat, she saw a lady standing looking sad at a dock. She walks up to her and asks "Are you ok miss?"

Yukihime | Yukineko | Kuroyuki
The Memory of the Black Snow~
09-02-2009 05:57 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

Character: Aaronock
Sex: Male
Job: Professor
Level: 99
Hair color: Dark Brown
Clothing color: Red shirt with white pants and sashes with green gloves.
-----------
*Um confused where to start, are you in prontera or moscovia still*

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
09-02-2009 06:44 PM
Kretzer Offline
Fat-Ality

Character: Dyeabeetus
Job: High Priestess
Level: 96
Hair: Lavender Pink
Cloth Color: Purplish Blue

--------------

"You're All Fat " :@
09-02-2009 07:07 PM
Kenshiro-san Offline
Somebody say Sohee?

@ Aaron, we're at Albertaaa, remember the dooocks? xD

-------
Kenshi turns to the small dancer. She smiled and patted her head. <Maybe this can be my chance to get a warp to Moscovia>
"No.. I need 10k to get to Moscovia, I forgot I didn't open it with the Warp NPC so I have to go the old fashioned way..." Kenshi looked curiously at Yuki. "You lost dear?"
Looking a bit farther Kenshi saw a high priest and her eyes lit up. She ran over to her and yelped. "Oh-my-fluffy-dawg. High priest! Do you think you can spare a warp to Moscovia for a... priest in progress?" Kenshi asked nervously.

Click on ->[Image: Smiley7.gif]<- to know about Algid Skepcis! We're so awesome not even Naruto believes it.

Characters:

09-02-2009 07:39 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Yukihime Offline
Snow Princess<3

"No I'm not lost. Daddy is lost", but before she could finish, the priest was gone. Not looking back, she trades in her flashionable glasses for note headphones from kafra before boarding a boat towards moscovia.

Yuki thinks to herself, " I hope daddy will be there. I miss him so much. Mommy died when Yuki was just a baby so daddy is all I have. Daddy says Yuki has many relatives, but Yuki doesn't know any of them."

She drowns out the sounds of the sea as she listen to her music through her headphones, one hand hold it closer to her ear, the other on a stiletto dagger as she was surrounded by big strangers.

Yukihime | Yukineko | Kuroyuki
The Memory of the Black Snow~
09-02-2009 11:08 PM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

Aaron curses at himself as he sees the young girl in need looks to be a priest.??"Damn holy vows," he thinks to himself, "but a lady in distress is a lady in distress."??Having been a noble for some time, he had a knack now for knowing how to better treat people....usually.??So the man tips his Adventurer's Hat up a small bit to show off his face a bit more.??First impressions to him were everything, and he wanted to look as professional as possible as he tried to find a way to woo her, as he hoped maybe just maybe she knew someone else to help him find his next bedmate.

It had been a long time afterall, so he begins to approach her but sees another dazzling high priest in the distance near her.??Aaron goggled for a moment and instantly told himself "pull yourself together man!" And also thought about how priests were worse temptresses than dancers. Forbidden fruit though always seems more sweet.??However he knew he would do something for these ladies and it would of course lead to even better things, he just knew it in his gut this time and his gust rarely lied.

But hopefully he wouldn't forget his true purpose in the long run of being there, and that was to acquire some better supportive runs for his research on the older magics of Rune Midgard. Hopefully this gut feeling of his would lead to more than just women but also to fame and glory too!

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
(This post was last modified: 09-03-2009 12:35 AM by Aaronock.)
09-03-2009 12:32 AM
Fruityla Offline
Miss Ranty Pants

Character: Linnea
Job: Champion
Level: 96
Hair: Orange
Cloth Color: Yellow with olive green colored accessories and a light blue loincloth thingy. (<_> Don't know the palette number)
--------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh boy, Aaron's after the ladies again," Linnea interrupted her conversation with the Ayothayian sailor she was speaking with and looked over in Aaronock's direction. She'd known the professor for sometime now, and knew how he was about women...wanting them in bed all the time. The champion shook her head slowly while smiling in amusement at her friend's usual antics.

To go over there and foil his silly plot or not? Linnea gave it some thought, then smiled mischievously. Of course I'm going to! With that she hurried off in her friend's direction.

She came to a halt right behind the professor and just stood there, clasping her hands behind her back and waiting for him to notice she was there- or rather scare the daylights out of him.

(Edited to make a bit more sense XD)

I don't use @main. Do not ask for me there

~Characters~
"Lady" Linnea: 99/69 Spirit
Champion

Aslinn: 9x/6x High Wizard
Jocelinn: Low-level dagger stalker
Lemon Poring: 9x/50 Brewer
Alchemist
(This post was last modified: 09-03-2009 01:50 AM by Fruityla.)
09-03-2009 01:27 AM
Kenshiro-san Offline
Somebody say Sohee?

Kenshiro looked around and started turning a bright pink. She felt watched. Noticing many people around her, she brushed off her shyness and walked over to the nearest person. Time to get my flirt on... she thought.

"Hello!" she said to whoever could hear. "I'm in need of some help. I'd like a warp to Moscovia or Amatsu... 200z would suffice at least!" she said, smiling as sweetly as she could. She fixed up the rose on her head and twirled her vivid red hair around her fingers, waiting for her hero to provide her zeny.

Characters:

09-03-2009 04:10 PM
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

Character: Oolong
Job: High Priestess
Level: 90
Hair color: blond
Hairstyle: Long Professor Style
Clothing color: Soul of Fire (Fire wing Pallette)
-----------------

"HAY! Give me a warp to Louyang!" Blurted out??a random novice. Oolong scoffed at the one's complete disregard for her costs not 5 seconds after he had already demanded??that??she bless him and give him God's speed.

"Warp Portal!" And with a flash, a blue ray of light??lit??up the forest side of Alberta. The Novice darted in, not even??aware that??not only were her??blessings substandard, and with her treacherous nature?wrought on her face, he was probably in the middle??of??a large gathering of less than hospitable??monsters far far away from where he had wanted to go. And with??a snort and a??giggle, she walked casually off like nothing had??happened there, and readjusted her luxury hat.

Soon, Oolong made it to the center of town, where the doll collecting girl who constantly loitered there there was still holding a grudge about the dolls Oolong gave her that she felt were were genuinely cute; the kid didn't share the same opinion.

"Hello little wench." Oolong smirked, as the kid glared evilly back at her. Oolong skirted around the corner, and got almost halfway down to the docks,??before the??kid picked up a stone, and chucked it at the unexpecting priest.

BAM! Direct Hit!??Oolong paused, and??winced with pain, she couldn't see clearly and??it probably wasn't safe to move just yet.??After a few seconds of breathing time, she gave herself a look over just to be sure, she healed herself just in case.??Oh well, Oolong's days as an acolyte taught her to be forgiving, and after all, when Mystra, Erebos, and Sir Merlot finally made their move, she'd either join them or die.

'Have your fun while you can kid!' She thought bitterly,??as her head still stung a bit as she??hobbled down to the ferry to Izlude.
(This post was last modified: 09-04-2009 12:14 AM by The Legendary Joe.)
09-03-2009 11:11 PM