Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A> Trackers Dagger [3] -Canceled-
Bloodbane Away
¤†Hero of old times†¤

RE:??A> Trackers Dagger [3] -Canceled-

GM-Ayu Wrote:I really think that after slaving away on svn update for so long, and although I'm tech blind in all aspects (took me one full year to learn how to do monster update, another half a year to finally begin learning how to read basic script but still can't handle anything remotely complicated like the helplessness to fixing the sign quest), I am pretty sure that I know at least which revision we are on: not the same as yours, because you are on trunk and we are on stable.

stable lol.......

Arent trunks a bit better ?

we need some more scripters in Hero for real...

Back to the topic,and please dont ignore it anymore.

can you test it please?

Never forget the old days.
[Image: screenheRO-Server124-1.jpg]

-~Proud husband, father, and the luckiest guy in the world.~-

Steam Profile
Youtube
09-04-2009 03:18 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Shinibu Offline
Lazy Bum

RE: A> Trackers Dagger [3] -Canceled-

eww, stable sucks.
09-04-2009 03:30 AM
hiropyro Offline
~insert witty phrase here~

RE:??A> Trackers Dagger [3] -Canceled-

Shinibu Wrote:eww, stable sucks.
Stable is the devil

[Image: sigp.gif]
09-04-2009 03:34 AM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

RE: A> Trackers Dagger [3] -Canceled-

Aw man I guess I won't get to have a chance at this till later /heh.

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
09-04-2009 08:20 AM
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

RE: ??A> Trackers Dagger [3] -Canceled-

Bloodbane Wrote:Back to the topic,and please dont ignore it anymore.

can you test it please?

I'm not sure which part got some misunderstanding here... Even half a month ago Nidsrule reported Nepethis Bow to fail in arrow repel-ing. Multiple tests are done with a bigger and bigger sample count every time and it is declared that it doesn't work (earlier this week I posted about that in the thread.) Once one equipment proves to fail, then every equipment using the same command, automatically fails without testing. If it's a scripting typo, server picks it up. Right now server thinks that everything is fine, but the effect doesn't go through because the command exist but doesn't do any practical function.

heRO started almost 4 years ago when stable/trunk are pretty on par with each other. Only quite recently is it official that stable is abandoned. Merging stable with trunk without a wipe is a challenge all old servers have to endure.

As for the equipment to be fixed, you really need to merge to trunk, or temper with the source code to have resemblance to trunk, to get that working. Currently heRO uses stable as base and a whole assembly of other scripts/databases taken from a mix of trunk, stand-alone files, self-written or opensvn projects together.

09-04-2009 12:51 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Shinibu Offline
Lazy Bum

RE:????A> Trackers Dagger [3] -Canceled-

GM-Ayu Wrote:

heRO started almost 4 years ago when stable/trunk are pretty on par with each other. Only quite recently is it official that stable is abandoned. Merging stable with trunk without a wipe is a challenge all old servers have to endure.

As for the equipment to be fixed, you really need to merge to trunk, or temper with the source code to have resemblance to trunk, to get that working. Currently heRO uses stable as base and a whole assembly of other scripts/databases taken from a mix of trunk, stand-alone files, self-written or opensvn projects together.

O I know. I've done a transition from stable to trunk before. It's a pain. And considering all the custom stuff you guys have lodged into the eathena folder, I can just imagine the fun it would be.
09-04-2009 01:17 PM