Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ch. 2- [Light] Resurrection of Satan Morroc
Slate Offline
Cue-ball Warrior

RE: Ch. 2- [Light] Resurrection of Satan Morroc

(Since Fates seems to have gotten an RP ball rolling, and I've been itching to actually RP my character a bit... Icon_razz)

A glint of light flashes over those assembled for a very brief moment; the large bald middle-aged man near the back has lowered his head, shining a reflective light throughout the audience unintentionally. His expression is morose and contemplative. After a moment, a word leaves the mouth of Antorensiel Slate.

"Folly."

He looks up to meet the congregation's gaze.

"You say the Dark Alliance is right now recovering from a power struggle. They are at a clear vulnerable point, and this is most certainly the window of opportunity we need. What you've gotten wrong is what we should be doing with it.

This sort of inner turmoil affects their fighting power, to be sure. But more importantly, after witnessing their leaders conflict on such a scale, I'm sure more than a few of our 'enemies' are beginning to question whether their lot is the right one. This is our chance to help them atone for their sins, and to atone for our own. Never before have we been given such a promising chance to end this wretched opposition once and for all. If we put in the proper effort, we could dissolve the Allegiances, band together to defeat Satan Morroc, and erase our conflicts for a long-overdue age of peace."

He pauses, seemingly having just noticed that he has drifted into a full-blown speech. He clears his throat and continues in an equally melancholy, but much more quiet tone.

"As always, simply advice from a friend. I'll be grateful to all who consider it. I'll have no part of any invasions on the Dark Alliance, but I'll think no less of those who feel it is a necessity. When the time comes for us to battle Satan Morroc, I will of course lend my total support to the welfare of our people. All of them." Looking borderline embarrassed, he offers a quick, solemn parting nod and crumbles a butterfly wing.

[Image: 33918807.png]
Fortune Favors the Bald

Slate: 9x/6x Lord Knight
Basalt: 9x/50 Sage
Glass: 9x/50 Bard
09-14-2009 09:21 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ch. 2- [Light] Resurrection of Satan Morroc - Slate - 09-14-2009 09:21 PM