Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
BFRC (Big Fat Ragnarok championship)
Sakurato Away
Full Support Copycat

BFRC (Big Fat Ragnarok championship)

Below are the 2008 RO USRC (which is called BFRC for hero named by the one and only kretzer) rules.They are not edited towards hero yet but only a few changes and such would need to be made :3. Any questions about them or suggestions just post and I can answer them most likely.

It would be really fun to see this happen. I'd be willing to do everything. It would all take place on the test server to reduce any chance of items being given away etc.

When I say I would be willing to do everything I mean team entries, make their accounts and supply them with the items they need. Of course that would need a special account on the test server x_x but just for the duration of before and during the event. It would need to be able to refine, level and summon items for players.

I need to know if I would even be aloud to do this, so if a GM would answer preferably Aki, Ayu or Pandora.

Please please post if you have interest! I would really like to see Revengea, NE, STD, Behemoth, Nya nya and the other large guilds all create multiple teams if they can~.

I wont even bother if there's not enough interest.

http://iro.ragnarokonline.com/event/usrc...08_01.html Wrote:Please understand that the 8 winning teams from the 2007 2nd Semester WPS tournament may not register for USRC. Nor can the winning teams members participate on a USRC team for the same-server battles.

??- The first 16 teams on each server to submit and be confirmed (via email) will be eligible to participate in the same???? server battles for USRC 2008.

??- The 8 WPS Tournament winning teams are already advanced to the cross server battles, they will be joined by the
????8 top teams from the Same server battles (2 from each server).

??- Each team will be 8 members fighting and 2 alternates in case a member must be substituted. Please review the team???? class restrictions.

?? ??
??- Each team will have access to 1 of each Transcendent class, what each team member plays can change every match.
????Level 90/60 assumed to have switched at job 50.

??- Equipment will follow the RWC restrictions, all accounts and equipment will be provided by the GM team on Sakray
????(see the Item availability list)

??- Skill reset, stat reset, hairstyle, equipment and safe upgrade level for equipment will all be provided.
????*Name changes and gender changes will not be done, the characters will be <Class> <Team #> Gender will not matter.

??- Your team will be asked to make a guild and get everyone in it, using an acceptable Guild Icon.

??- Your team must be all in the same party AT ALL TIMES.

??- The event coordinator will have your team leader on a Friends list to enable better communication.

??- Each day will consist of 30 to 32 matches, each with a maximum time of 10 minutes.

??- Two matches will run at a time, One in Room "A" (NW corner of the room) and the other in Room "B" (NE corner).

??- When your team is called to battle the 1st team announced will be "Home Team" the 2nd will be "Away Team"
????**There are intercoms on the wall of each battle room which are for GM USE ONLY.

If an accidental click occurs on it press space bar and enter. Any text entered will get a warning, the 2nd offense is DQ.

Only teams fighting currently should be in the Battle rooms A and B, if you wish to practice there are other PVP rooms
to use.

The matches will run quickly so the teams need to restock and prepare for the next match right after their previous
match is complete.

We will be sure that at least 5 minutes reset time is available in the cases of back to back matches.

Once a team is eliminated from the tournament they will be asked to sell all gear back to NPC and reset the stats
and skills.

Then logout, this is so the tournament can stay organized, a GM will contact you regarding this so please follow
the directions.

item availability list - http://iro.ragnarokonline.com/event/usrc...08_03.html
(This post was last modified: 09-15-2009 01:28 PM by Sakurato.)
09-15-2009 01:27 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Kretzer Offline
Fat-Ality

RE: BFRC (Big Fat Ragnarok championship)

I want in =[

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRvZ8juoMzk
09-15-2009 01:49 PM
Nythrazylyn Offline
Wait, what?

This sounds like fun

[Image: 948f8f.gif]
Nythrazylyn - 93/50 Soul Linker - Severe Tire Damage
09-15-2009 01:53 PM
Yuriohs Offline
Keep your Heart True, and your eyes open

RE:?? BFRC (Big Fat Ragnarok championship)

Same.

[Image: m9ahiejpg.gif]

The first lesseon a revolutionary must learn is that he is a doomed man. Unless he understands this, he does not grasp the essential meaning of his life.
And thus he isn't a revolutionary if he doesn't understand.
09-15-2009 01:55 PM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

It sounds awesome :x

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
09-15-2009 01:57 PM
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

Bottom line of confirmed things:

-this definitely won't take place in heRO server database itself to prevent created items leaking out elsewhere

-test server is used for rare visitors of testing as we have sadly, enough people who joins test/dev but is playing there as a solo high rate with heRO customs already for some reason (and it's a frustrating little problem). There's also lag issue that the test serv really isn't designed or set up for large amount of traffic, and it'll really hurt the wallet of the volunteer hoster of test server.

Other things aren't confirmed, and as much as I appreciate how highly you think of me, this isn't something I can do anything about, or confirm anything for you. I can only ask Pandora about it and transfer messages.

09-15-2009 02:03 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Sakurato Away
Full Support Copycat

ok I talked to Kohaku on MSN and he said he can host a server for the event.

Since it's not endorsed by GMs there will be no prizes unless we require an entry fee. Then something could be arranged using that. And I guess bragging rights? lol

They way I'm going to handle this we will *not* need everyone to be on at one point in time which works well with out time zsone differences on this server. We can do the matches as people are available. I am hoping for at least 10 teams to sign up yeah it's a huge wish D<. A guild Can submit more than one team.

In the event of not enough teams singing up I think I will open it so people can invite their friends that don't play on hero to come and who knows maybe they will stay ;o

SO! If you are interested post your teams here, not your classes that you want to use yet. Just the members of your team and team name. Also, please spread this in-game. thx Icon_biggrin

Kohana|Sinx
Euphorie|Champ
Sonatina|Gypsy
Sakurato|High Priest
Nozomi|Whitesmith
Sakura|Professor
Frejya|Sniper
Ayami|Creator
Anei|Stalker
Fumiko|High Wizard
09-15-2009 03:42 PM
Former-GM-Mass Offline
Banned

Moving thread to General section as asked.
09-15-2009 03:47 PM
Yuriohs Offline
Keep your Heart True, and your eyes open

RE:?? BFRC (Big Fat Ragnarok championship)

Sakurato Wrote:ok I talked to Kohaku on MSN and he said he can host a server for the event.

Since it's not endorsed by GMs there will be no prizes unless we require an entry fee. Then something could be arranged using that. And I guess bragging rights? lol

They way I'm going to handle this we will *not* need everyone to be on at one point in time which works well with out time zsone differences on this server. We can do the matches as people are available. I am hoping for at least 10 teams??to sign up yeah it's a huge wish D<. A guild Can submit more than one team.

In the event of not enough teams singing up I think I will open it so people can invite their friends that don't play on hero to come and who knows maybe they will stay ;o

SO! If you are interested post your teams here, not your classes that you want to use yet. Just the members of your team and team name. Also, please spread this in-game. thx Icon_biggrin

I think I just found my new wife
Ill spread the word.

[Image: m9ahiejpg.gif]

The first lesseon a revolutionary must learn is that he is a doomed man. Unless he understands this, he does not grasp the essential meaning of his life.
And thus he isn't a revolutionary if he doesn't understand.
09-15-2009 04:44 PM
Avalon_Fates Offline
†Last Angel†

RE:??BFRC (Big Fat Ragnarok championship)

I'm in. Wait why 90/60

[Image: 330g3na.gif]
"A utopia without love is just an illusion"
Angel Fates /99-68/1 agi 190aspd Lord Knight.
Magia Erebea Elysia /83-49/ Battle Alchemist
Magia Elysia/94-50/Magic Bullet Monk <-Needs work.
(This post was last modified: 09-15-2009 08:22 PM by Avalon_Fates.)
09-15-2009 08:16 PM