Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Lab ID?
Snowhawk Offline
Failsassin

Lab ID?

I just did the quest for Biolab Permit but the man in the big building won't let me through the from entrance even though I have the permit equipped. Is there a second ID that I have find or can we just never use that portal?

Jaque::Sinx
Jaque-kun::Alchemist
Disciple Jaque::Acolyte
~Snow~::Wizard
10-02-2009 10:37 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Flare Offline
These sinners never sin...

RE: Lab ID?

You need Geek Glasses and a Grampa Beard equipped too.

[Image: 97427070.png]
"Only the fool wishes to go into battle to beat someone for the satisfaction of beating someone." -A Thousand Sons
10-02-2009 10:43 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snowhawk Offline
Failsassin

Ah ok. That wasn't listed on the quest info it just said i could enter through the front now that I had the pass. Thanks.

10-02-2009 10:44 AM
Flare Offline

No problem.

Though on some other servers, there is an alternitive using the Sewers, which leads into Floor 2. Dunno if you can do that here, as I have not tried it yet.

"Only the fool wishes to go into battle to beat someone for the satisfaction of beating someone." -A Thousand Sons
10-02-2009 11:29 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Former-GM-Circe Offline
Thank you, all. <3

The way in through the Sewers works here.
10-02-2009 11:34 AM
Flare Offline

THere you go. A way in that doesn't require all that stuff. Still need to do the quest though to get in.

10-02-2009 12:04 PM
Snowhawk Offline
Failsassin

a Sewers lead to level 2 which I wasn't ready for so I wanted the straight line to floor one. Thanks for the info.

10-02-2009 12:21 PM
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

The awesomeness of Fly Wing cannot be expressed in words~

10-02-2009 12:41 PM
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

Both entrances work, I honestly prefer the front entrance rather than the sewers for first time visitors due to the fact that you enter RIGHT next to the warper NPC.

Front entrance requires geek glasses and grandpa beard to be worn until you get inside the actual dungeon, or the NPC's won't let you in. The NPC to get into the labs is one of those non-relevant maps Alchemists have to pass through to get homunculus. This way doesn't require you to do the quest to get in as long as you have the keycard equipped. A nice little skip for account full of characters.

The sewers is just the way in you learn when you talk to the guy again after going through the cube room, but I don't think you even need the Keycard for that. However I think this cannot be accessed without doing the quest.
10-02-2009 03:29 PM