Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My Sincerest Apologies
Mara Offline
Self Titled Goddess

My Sincerest Apologies

I think its been well almost a month since the incident caused by myself in Prontera, where where four or so merchants were killed by an Injustice, ironic ain't it. After a few attempts with an Azoth and a few mushroom around parts of Prontera, when that agro monster spawned I stopped and watched the small chaos that it had formed. A bit after that i logged out and pretty much quit on heRO for a while (month or so).

Long after that day had passed I was told that i had been banned, not just me, but also my guildie that was just standing next to me the whole time. His only fault was to be a witness to my rule breaking. After that I felt bad for my friend and the merc's owners, even though those few minutes where fun and exciting, the two week ban my friend had to go through, the days those merchants lost and the other players that couldn't buy from them, weren't really worth it. For that I am deeply sorry to you all.

Mara: 9x/50 Soul Linker
Mami: +89/50 Priest <3
Lind: 9x/6x Champion
Urtool: 9x/5x Creator - Paz: 99 Lif
Noob Behind A Bow: hurr/durr DERP DERP
10-04-2009 09:55 PM
Find all posts by this user
Loveless Offline
Beautifully Broken

RE: My Sincerest Apologies

You just did what we all want to do and can't, kill merchants. I have nothing against merchants, but the PnP and the 7-11 thing has gone out of control. I just have an account, I don't even have an autovending merchant, that's why I sell all my stuff with my forum post ''Junk for Sale'' .

1-2 accounts max per person to have just ONE autovending merchant would be cool, when things go out of control and there is too many merchants, you wish they all would die. At least me, and I know I am not the only one...

/kis

[Image: lovelesssig02vx1.png]
10-05-2009 11:55 AM
The Big Boss Offline
CEO of 7-11

RE:??My Sincerest Apologies

If you don't like 7-11, buy it out.

7-11 has a price.??It's been clearly posted.

But killing merchants is never acceptable.

7-11: Standing up for merchants everywhere.

7-11 : The first chain on HeRO, since 2008.
(This post was last modified: 10-05-2009 12:26 PM by The Big Boss.)
10-05-2009 12:23 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Ryu Van Burace Offline
Team Awesome

Loveless Wrote:You just did what we all want to do and can't, kill merchants. I have nothing against merchants, but the PnP and the 7-11 thing has gone out of control. I just have an account, I don't even have an autovending merchant, that's why I sell all my stuff with my forum post ''Junk for Sale'' .

1-2 accounts max per person to have just ONE autovending merchant would be cool, when things go out of control and there is too many merchants, you wish they all would die. At least me, and I know I am not the only one...

/kis

I have to disagree, aside from being there, what are they doing? They aren't really causing harm are they?

Suppose you've got lots of goodies you want to sell be it because you're the guild's representative or because you've got some seriously brilliant streak of luck and you've got an excess of things to sell in a really stable supply then having your own chain would really make sense. Especially as with a chain, you'd be able to cover more places.

Pretty much how all chains work really. Bigger net area, bigger catchment, bigger profit.

"Make love to me Snake! I want you!"
"Duude!"
"You're supposed to hit her"
"Damn right I'm gonna hit that!"
-Metal Gear Awesome
10-05-2009 01:11 PM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

Wait I thought it was only a two week ban and not a permenent one?

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
10-05-2009 01:17 PM
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

RE: ??My Sincerest Apologies

The Big Boss Wrote:If you don't like 7-11, buy it out.

7-11 has a price.??It's been clearly posted.
But killing merchants is never acceptable.

Unless you make an event out of it. B> Pront town invasion!

But that probably won't do much now since??merchs continue to vend even when dead,??sounds sorta like something from Niflheim XD.

And even if we do buy it out,??it'll just set up later,??why should we make??you any richer???just so that we'll see??your?horrible fashion sense at a later time?
It was a 2 week ban, but she wouldn't have been let out without a formal apology I thought.
(This post was last modified: 10-05-2009 01:43 PM by The Legendary Joe.)
10-05-2009 01:40 PM
The Big Boss Offline
CEO of 7-11

The Seven & I Holdings Corporation would like to take the time to note that despite the blanket accusations of dishonest motives levelled at our chain, we have in fact kept our word in all aspects of business.

If you want to get rid of a shop buying it out will work, and we will leave permanently. Ask Sam Walton, who put his money where his mouth was and made us leave Aldebaran for a week.

The Seven & I Holdings Corporation would additionally like, in the spirit of honesty, to acknowledge the honest apology laid out in this thread and thank the original poster for their sincerity. Their attitude is a refreshing departure from the norm in these sort of situations.

10-05-2009 02:55 PM
Loveless Offline
Beautifully Broken

Do I recall wrong or was there a rule saying ''1 account per user'' ? I have been trying to find that rule but it vanished...

10-05-2009 02:59 PM
The Big Boss Offline
CEO of 7-11

The Seven & I Holdings Corporation is aware of no such rule limiting accounts per character, but in the interest of digging a hole, would like to encourage Loveless to find such a rule which will adversely affect 99% of all long-term players.

7-11: The 1 stands for 1nnovation.

(This post was last modified: 10-05-2009 03:06 PM by The Big Boss.)
10-05-2009 03:05 PM
Loveless Offline
Beautifully Broken

The Big Boss Wrote:**BlaBlaBlaBlaBlaBlaBlaBlaBlaBlaBlaBla**

Yeah, whatever.

10-05-2009 03:14 PM
Thread Closed