Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
7-11 Modified Haiku Contest
The Big Boss Offline
CEO of 7-11

7-11 Modified Haiku Contest

The Seven & I Holdings Corporation, in celebration of the fourth birthday of HeRO and the unprecedented milestone of 26 shops worldwide, would like to announce that this week we will be sponsoring the 7-11 Modified Haiku Contest.

Contest rules:

1. We're looking for a 2-line Modified Haiku, where the first and second lines contain seven and eleven syllables respectively, about how much you love HeRO or how much you love 7-11.??If you can do both, that would be even better.

2. Contest opens on October 12th and entries close at midnight server time on October 18th.??Winners will be announced on October 19th.

3. Prizes will be awarded for the best Haiku, as well as a runner-up prize.??First prize will be a Verit card and five speed pots generously donated from 7-11.??The runner up will receive 50 awake pots donated from 7-11.

4. No purchase necessary. Post your entries in this thread, entries must be timestamped within the contest frame to be eligable.

5. Employees of the Seven & I Holdings Corporation and their immediate families are disqualified from entry.

Good luck, and may the best Haiku win!

By posting your entry, you implicitly agree to the following conditions:
1. Entries may be used by the Seven & I Holdings Corporation in future promotional materials
2. Any entry which is determined to be antagonistic to either the HeRO Server, its administration, or the Seven & I Holdings corporation will be immediately disqualified.
3. By submitting an antagonistic entry, the author consents to allow their name and charicature to be used in any future promotional materials, most likely in a very unflattering way.
4. Antagonistic posts on this thread will be treated as written consent for the author's name and charicature to be used in future promotional materials, most likely again in an unflattering way
5. The judgement of the contest organizers is final

7-11 : The first chain on HeRO, since 2008.
10-08-2009 06:04 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Big Boss Offline
CEO of 7-11

RE: 7-11 Modified Haiku Contest

Remember, this contest opens tomorrow, so get your haikus ready!

10-11-2009 05:59 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Kenshiro-san Offline
Somebody say Sohee?

Question:
How many entries can we make?

Click on ->[Image: Smiley7.gif]<- to know about Algid Skepcis! We're so awesome not even Naruto believes it.

Characters:
Kenshiro-san - Priest - XX/50 - Algid Skepcis
Whisps - Ninja - XX/XX - Algid Skepcis

10-11-2009 06:01 PM
The Big Boss Offline
CEO of 7-11

You can make as many entries as you like, but for the sake of not making this thread a million pages long, you may want to put more than one in a post.

10-11-2009 06:12 PM
Kenshiro-san Offline
Somebody say Sohee?

<3 Thanks, I'll get working on a few. Icon_biggrin

Click on ->[Image: Smiley7.gif]<- to know about Algid Skepcis! We're so awesome not even Naruto believes it.

Characters:

10-11-2009 06:14 PM
Adrillf Offline
Google Me

It's better than PnP
Cheeper so everyone can use it daily

More comming while I get bored in class.
10-11-2009 06:15 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Kenshiro-san Offline
Somebody say Sohee?

heRO's official market
Good prices, good items, great places they'll be.

~OoOoO~

Gives players useful items
Heals, buffs, ress, just come and see!

~OoOoO~

Find them in a city now
Dressed in green, great prices, you can just wonder!

~OoOoO~

Birthday bash or party place
heRO's default megastore, come visit now!

~OoOoO~

Think of them as the best store,
they sell items you would rather not hunt for!

~OoOoO~

Convinient and cheap, that's them!
a heRO player's most wonderful, best friend!

~~~~~~~More to Come~~~~~~~

Characters:

10-11-2009 06:27 PM
The Big Boss Offline
CEO of 7-11

The Seven & I Holdings Corporation would like to announce the close of the first Modified Haiku Contest with the following results:

First Place: Kenshiro-san
Birthday bash or party place
heRO's default megastore, come visit now!

Runner-up: Adrillf
It's better than PnP*
Cheeper so everyone can use it daily

We will be in touch with you ideally tonight to distribute prizes.??Congratulations to the winners, from all of us at 7-11, Rune Midgard's premier consumables chain.

*The Seven & I Holdings Corporation, while hesitant to openly slander lesser retailers, reluctantly accepts that this statement is accurate.

10-20-2009 05:48 AM
Kenshiro-san Offline
Somebody say Sohee?

:D YAY I win~! Thank you very much, I'm trying to get online now, PM me on the forums here when you guys are online, mm? Icon_biggrin

Characters:

10-20-2009 06:29 PM