Poll: Do you think GMs need to enforce rules more?
This poll is closed.
Yes 57.14% 4 57.14%
No 42.86% 3 42.86%
Total 7 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Extreme lack of Rule enforcement?
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

RE: Extreme lack of Rule enforcement?

Consider this fact: This server is a lot more well enforced than quite a number of other servers. I mean??take a look at the jail/ban threads!

In all honesty, I do not think that??skill spam makes much lag. What really ends up killing me is??when Biochemists and Wizards are working together. Alchemist??spawn mass amounts of Mushrooms, and WIzard destroys them all with a single LoV. All the damage that's put on the screen at the same time??really really slows down the game (for people who can see the shooms being hit and/or hear the sound effects of them being hit) It's not spam, but it still causes??quite a bit of lag, and perfectly legal.??I remember once I napalm vulcaned a stack of like 100 shrooms and?? I lagged for like 3 minutes waiting for the hit/curse effects to finish (though that was in the old days when you could still spawn them on top of each other)

I can however agree to the icewall part of your complaint.??Especially if it's trapping you in/preventing you from getting to where you want to go.??If someone is spamming this in a town area,??it should be reported with a support ticket complete with screenshots??of the wiz doing it (an image with the cursor over him/her to catch his name will be your best bet for justice)

GM's are people too. Grown adult people, and sometimes it's better for player relations not to be a stick in the mud, It's a plus that helps the server to grow.

On top of that, it's like when the US government placed Prohibition laws on Booze. People snuck and hoarded it.??They cought a lot of people, but there were just too many people violating prohibition so they??ended up canceling it.??Place too strict a rule, and you will have rebellion!
(This post was last modified: 10-09-2009 08:25 PM by The Legendary Joe.)
10-09-2009 08:22 PM
Find all posts by this user
GM-Aki Offline
Posting Freak

RE: Extreme lack of Rule enforcement?

You were reported for rule breaking, a gm came and gave you the punishment you very much deserved. If you have a report to make about another player next time you send a support ticket with your grief and your proof, you certainly don't go about breaking the rules yourself. Furthermore this preferential treatment is false, the GM who gave you the punishment did not notice any wizard, even if they had they would not have treated anyone differently, people who break the rule get punished, and you did:

[Image: 2s0gsqa.jpg]

I think that pretty much answers your question. For your information, that is the first thing the GM saw upon logging.

The Cake is a Lie

heRO Wiki | Support Ticket | Vote for HeRO | Review heRO
10-09-2009 08:25 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed