Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I wanna complain!
Whispers Offline
from the Abyss

I wanna complain!

I just hop in the forums for the first time in months (let's forget my library trip on Wednesday - shh) and people are complaining.??They make it seem like so much fun!??So, I wanna jump in on the band wagon!??Woo!

So, let's see...Complain...Complain...Umm... I know!

I hate how I have nothing to complain about.??I mean, wtf?!??I have no money, I only get to see my family and my dog, like, once a month at that and I still don't complain.??What's up with that?!??Who do I blame, because; damnit, when I find out that person is gonna get it.

I hate how my lungs keep taking in air and my heart keeps pumping blood.??Why the hell do they do that???It all, like, makes me smell yummy food and women's perfume.??Like I want to smell those things.??D:??And my heart pumping blood only keeps me alive.??Seems like a waste of energy to me.??I could be using that energy on complaining.??Yeah!

I hate how babies are adorable.??I mean, wtf?!??Who gave them the right to be cute???And puppies!??Don't get me started on puppies!??...Or those damned kittens.??Think they're so cute bouncin all over the place then they fall over because they don't quite know how to support themselves yet.??And they're all fluffy with they're big eyes and inquisitive nature.??It's horrible!??D:

I hate how I have an awesome dog.??He obeys and loves me and is loyal.??Why couldn't I get a dog that tears up the furniture and defecates everywhere after biting my neighbor???But, noooo, I had to get a good, smart dog.??It pisses me off.??Why's he gotta be so awesome, huh???Tell me that!??Huh???Huh???D:

I hate how I can play the guitar.??I mean, it sounds cool, and I'm all good at it and stuff.??Who do I put this on for not being born with one arm or a clubbed wrist???But, NO, I have to have long fingers and enjoy playing the freaking guitar!??Jesus Christ, I need to stop writing before I throw this computer through the wall.??GAH!!

Why do I keep coming back to an awesome server that hosts an awesome version of an awesome game and has a ton of awesome people in the awesome forums.??Why can't you people run a server correctly, huh???IF THE SERVER DOESN'T CRASH EVERY HOUR ON THE HOUR THEN JUST UNPLUG IT!??I mean, wtf?!??How hard is it to just erase everything every once in a while and just release a single four-letter statement:
    "Oops."
How hard is that?!
Why can't you just ignore people and not give a damn???Why do you always have to care about people and improve the game and server???Why can't the people here suck???Instead of have nifty forum games how about we have flame wars?!??I'll start!
Whispers is a fag.??Where's he get off pretending to complain about things that nobody complains about because they're good things.
Well, I'll tell you where, buddy.??On Sarcasm Street, that's where.??At the corner of Satire Avenue; and shame on you for using such language against a veteran of this fine, well-run, top-of-the-line, awesometastic server.??You should be banned, sir or madam.??Banned.

And that's my two-months' worth of randomness for your face.
xp

[Image: K2CmgOR.png]
(This post was last modified: 10-10-2009 06:45 AM by Whispers.)
10-10-2009 06:45 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Zaratus Away
Bastard

RE: I wanna complain!

I could complain now that you made my day.

I mean, a MvP Card drop would have made it too WHY DIDN'T THAT HAPPEN?

Ayantis 99/70 High Priest
Draven 99/70 Sniper
Mordred 99/70 Whitesmith
Yuugi Hoshiguma 99/70 Champ

Shop closed due to HeRO being uninstalled.
Feel free to ask me for MSN or stuff.
10-10-2009 11:59 AM
Naruhodo Offline
Ace Attorney

This thread is so horribly, terribly, repugnantly... awesome. Laugh

[Image: tumblr_ox8eztGfqD1rtqyteo1_400.jpg]

I'm back?
Naruhodo, 99/70 Champ
Naruhodo Ryuuichi, 99/70 Whitesmith
Edgeworth, Sniper
Lawrence Moe Curls, Bard
Father Totoro, Priest
10-10-2009 12:50 PM
GM-Aki Offline
Posting Freak

LOL Whispers,

How I hate that you complain all the time, its just so annoying Icon_wink

I mean, I'm not laughing really... its not lol'ing worthy Icon_razz

The Cake is a Lie

heRO Wiki | Support Ticket | Vote for HeRO | Review heRO
10-10-2009 01:04 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
thecursed Offline
The Great Saiyaman!!

This thread makes me want to complain about how its in the wrong section. It should be moved to the whining section Icon_sad I love complaining too Icon_smile

Trowa - Retired Noob

Quoted for truth:
azurerogue Wrote:Players leaving the server (recently) has nothing to do with quests.  We leave because we're bored.  HeRo is an excellent server, and I'm not relocating to a new one - I'm just bored with RO in general and I have way too much going on personally to commit time here.
10-10-2009 04:14 PM
Kenshiro-san Offline
Somebody say Sohee?

.... My inner whine has been awoken. Icon_neutral

Click on ->[Image: Smiley7.gif]<- to know about Algid Skepcis! We're so awesome not even Naruto believes it.

Characters:
Kenshiro-san - Priest - XX/50 - Algid Skepcis
Whisps - Ninja - XX/XX - Algid Skepcis

10-10-2009 11:26 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ling Offline
You know all you need to...

RE:??I wanna complain!

Kenshiro-san Wrote:.... My inner whine has been awoken. Icon_neutral

...crap

See the Pwnage, Fear the Pwnage, Taste the Pwnage

Yotaku IV 95/50 Baby Bard
Yotaku VII 97/50 Hunter
10-10-2009 11:54 PM
Shikari Offline
Br?

lol, simply epic. Kinda makes you see how people whine about the dumbest thing. Anyways, good job on mocking whinners (dunno if thats even a word, but you get it) No1

[Image: 2wnxvtw.png]

Proud Member of Desolation of Eden
10-11-2009 12:40 AM
Kenshiro-san Offline
Somebody say Sohee?

RE:??I wanna complain!

Shikari Wrote:lol, simply epic. Kinda makes you see how people whine about the dumbest thing. Anyways, good job on mocking whinners (dunno if thats even a word, but you get it) No1

I know, who knew Whispers could imitate you so well?

-laughs at internal joke-
I get me. XD

@Ling
..... Oh yes. >3

Click on ->[Image: Smiley7.gif]<- to know about Algid Skepcis! We're so awesome not even Naruto believes it.

Characters:
Kenshiro-san - Priest - XX/50 - Algid Skepcis
Whisps - Ninja - XX/XX - Algid Skepcis

10-11-2009 12:53 AM
Shikari Offline
Br?

right, cuz I have a couple of threads whinning about really dumb easily solvable things, right? yes, youre right, he imitated me quite perfectly. =]

[Image: 2wnxvtw.png]

Proud Member of Desolation of Eden
10-11-2009 12:55 AM