Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Syndicate
Syndicate Offline

Syndicate

[Image: syndicaterecimg.png]

Who We Are: Syndicate is a guild that was originally formed between two friends as a guild for our alts under the joke-name Lords of Kush. When Non-Trans WoE was announced, a group of friends decided to convert Lords of Kush into what we have today?Syndicate.

What?s up with the name? Trust us when we say it took an extremely long time in deciding upon a name that we all liked. Eventually after weeks of discussion we agreed upon the name Syndicate. By definition, Syndicate means ?a group of individuals or organizations combined making a joint effort to undertake some specific duty.? We felt that the name fit us perfectly; this guild was started as a joint-effort between close friends for one thing: taking Alde, and having fun?of course Icon_wink.

Guild Emblem: [Image: synemblem.png]
Guild Level: 11/12

The Leaders:
[Image: screenheroserver038.jpg]
Name: Arman
In Game Names: Ryuhi [Syn] and Kulluminatii.
About Me: What to say. Well, I am currently in college and loving every bit of life. I am really care free, rarely serious, and even enjoy doing nothing (its pretty fun, you guys should try it sometime). I am a pretty chill person but one of the very few things that tick me off to no end is people that take games way too seriously. Relax guys...it's just a game Icon_cool.

[Image: screenheroserver349.jpg]
Name: Robyn is the real, Hoshi is the online pen-name.
In Game Names: Ayna, Fauna, and Camy are most used. Yes, I love support and Dancers. I'm only on Camy for parties.
About Me: First and foremost, I'm a writer. I love it, always thinking about it. Don't write as much as I should and I've put the novels on hold until I can fix my procrastination or find a working writing schedule. I settle to getting my practice with roleplays and Gaia Breedables.
I also draw(who doesn't?), but not as good as I, in my opinion, write. Don't do this as often as I should, either. Though I have no plans of making a career out of it.
Chobits is my favorite anime/manga.
Philipa Gregory is my favorite author.

[Image: willbk.jpg]
Name: Will is my real name, but most call me Proto.
In Game Names: Bad Karma and Proto are my most active.
About Me: I like pussycats, long walks on the beach and moonlit dinners. I also HATE the Jonas Brothers and Twilight.Love

The Rules:
We don?t have many, but the few we do have we expect guild mates to follow.

:: Be sure to attend every WoE. Unless you have a reason to not be there. It's one castle with who knows how many guilds after it. The more, the merrier.

:: Be active. We aren't asking you talk up a storm, but it'd be nice if you made your presence known somehow. Not just so we know you're there and coming around, but also so you don't get kicked. Most of us have a second guild we do trans WoE in, that we're still loyal to. Syn isn't a dump guild for those wishing to experience non-trans. It will also have its share of guild parties and events and interaction.

:: Be honest. It's fine if you have a main elsewhere, but please don't use us as a stepping stone to trans your character. We would prefer permanent non-trans characters.

If you were able to read through that wall of text and are still interested in joining, post a reply here or message one of us in game:

Arman: Ryuhi , Xiphos, Kulluminatii
Robyn: Fauna, Ayna
Will: Bad Karma, Proto
(This post was last modified: 11-25-2009 06:54 PM by Syndicate.)
10-11-2009 04:17 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Kulluminatii Offline
Arman

RE: Syndicate

~MAJOR BUMP~

Finally got the groundwork done with Syndicate. I am one of the leaders of the guild, it is NON-TRANS only.

Posted a recruitment thread this early because I want to get familiar with my future guild-mates ahead of time. Kissy
10-17-2009 10:28 PM
Yuriohs Offline
Keep your Heart True, and your eyes open

The Raisen in the sun, standing against the machine.

Thats my style bro, talk to me on msn and ill see about shooting some money towards your guild.

I can help you farm equips, without even being ingame lol.

Seriuosly, id like to see your guild beef up, your going to need it since the time is beefed to where behe can attend nontrans woe also.....

I'll talk to a few people that are still here about this, you will get support whether or not im here or not I got your back xD.

[Image: m9ahiejpg.gif]

The first lesseon a revolutionary must learn is that he is a doomed man. Unless he understands this, he does not grasp the essential meaning of his life.
And thus he isn't a revolutionary if he doesn't understand.
10-18-2009 12:35 AM
Kulluminatii Offline
Arman

Man, you should come back to heRO, if anything, to non-trans WoE with us No1.

And I'm not sure I ever got your msn bro, but I'll pm you mine.
10-18-2009 01:45 AM
Kenshiro-san Offline
Somebody say Sohee?

+1 Lovely, lovely.

Sounds interesting Ok And very well laid out too.

I've seen a few of you around Icon_smile Seems you guys are nice and organized. YOU GET 10 KENSHI POINTS :D xD

Good luck. No1

Click on ->[Image: Smiley7.gif]<- to know about Algid Skepcis! We're so awesome not even Naruto believes it.

Characters:
Kenshiro-san - Priest - XX/50 - Algid Skepcis
Whisps - Ninja - XX/XX - Algid Skepcis

10-18-2009 02:25 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Kulluminatii Offline
Arman

Thanks for the support KenshiIcon_wink.
10-18-2009 03:27 PM
~Altera~ Offline
I'VE GOT BLISTERS ON MAH FINGERS

GL stopping Kevin ;D

~Altera lvl 99/70 Sniper ~ : Altera lvl 9x/50 Wizard ~
Altera~ lvl 96/50 Sin ~ : ~Altera~ lvl 9x/6x High Priest ~
"heRO is a worthy server, that Altera doesn't deserve!"

[Image: basebelong-1.jpg]
10-18-2009 05:35 PM
Kulluminatii Offline
Arman

If I knew who this Kevin was maybe I wouldn't need luck?!Thinking

Is he also starting up a non-trans WoE guild? If so that's great, the more the merrier Icon_biggrin.
10-18-2009 05:50 PM
~Altera~ Offline
I'VE GOT BLISTERS ON MAH FINGERS

Leader of Bamboo Squad...

~Altera lvl 99/70 Sniper ~ : Altera lvl 9x/50 Wizard ~
Altera~ lvl 96/50 Sin ~ : ~Altera~ lvl 9x/6x High Priest ~
"heRO is a worthy server, that Altera doesn't deserve!"

[Image: basebelong-1.jpg]
10-18-2009 05:52 PM