Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[Resolved]
Celestial Pwnsauce Offline
Private Nubcaeks

RE: Looking for a friendly, active guild to take me in

Well, that being said the Gods have taken me in and I'm a happy little sacrificial lamb. = D
10-14-2009 04:43 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Kenshiro-san Offline
Somebody say Sohee?

RE:????Looking for a friendly, active guild to take me in

Bloodbane Wrote:
Kenshiro-san Wrote:
Tezuka Wrote:Don't join Algid, unless you like to be eaten. XP

That's kiyo, and I chained him, see? -points to heRO guild forum post-

you have too much drama, worse than nya nya.

you seriously need to tune yourself down Kenshi Thinking

Obviously you don't know our guild rules, sire. Icon_smile

We support no drama, and as far as I know, you and Aneko were the ones harrassing me and my guild. Icon_biggrin I have the saved chats to prove so. Icon_smile So please stfu.

@ Celestial Pwnsauce
YES! We even helped you do the Amatsu dungeon quest and you gained a few pwnage levels no? :D Next is RACHEL SANCT! ((with kiyo and Dirge, they know it better than I do XD))
Then after that... KIEL! <3 Epic we will do a questing weeeeek Icon_twisted

Click on ->[Image: Smiley7.gif]<- to know about Algid Skepcis! We're so awesome not even Naruto believes it.

Characters:
Kenshiro-san - Priest - XX/50 - Algid Skepcis
Whisps - Ninja - XX/XX - Algid Skepcis

10-14-2009 12:35 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
kyocatme Offline

RE: [Resolved]

Kiel ... Lolz
10-14-2009 12:49 PM
Shikari Offline
Br?

RE: ????Looking for a friendly, active guild to take me in

Kenshiro-san Wrote:
Bloodbane Wrote:
Kenshiro-san Wrote:
Tezuka Wrote:Don't join Algid, unless you like to be eaten. XP

That's kiyo, and I chained him, see? -points to heRO guild forum post-

you have too much drama, worse than nya nya.

you seriously need to tune yourself down Kenshi Thinking

Obviously you don't know our guild rules, sire. Icon_smile

We support no drama

In no way means you don't have drama, and assuming it did, thats not what kiyo said Ok

[Image: 2wnxvtw.png]

Proud Member of Desolation of Eden
10-14-2009 01:58 PM
Kenshiro-san Offline
Somebody say Sohee?

Seeing as the drama was caused by a misunderstanding that you communicated... <3

Anywho, no worries, I have my screenies and my saved chats for support tickets. ~Icon_biggrin~

I still stand by the fact that either you have met your clone or you suddenly changed. :x -sighs- Where was the Shikari I used to know....?

Nostalgia post. Icon_razz *ignores her nostalgia*

Anywho, we do not support drama, and I have a saved chat of Saiichi saying that NNC had no drama. Now when did I say we don't have drama?
All guilds have drama. Ours was pulled way out of hand by -hides her pointed finger-

However, next time they choose to harrass me on main chat, ((and I quote "We like harrassing you Kenshi")), I will send in as many support tickets as need be. Icon_smile I'm not the only one against such foolishness, all over some misunderstanding that no one but SUIJIN from NNC would listen to.

It's only fair to listen to different versions of the story and pull out your own conclusions. Quite honestly, the only person mature enough that "got involved" in the matter ((and I say this because they saw the conversation I deem as falsely accusing)) was Suijin. Of course, Saiichi and Aneko, once you two are willing to hear me out on the matter ((without pulling guilds into it seeing as they don't have anything to do, it was just a misunderstanding)) I'm here. You guys know I'm almost always on msn. Icon_smile

Can't say much for Shik, he's already willing to hear me out, and that I do appreciate.

One last thing though. Please don't threaten me with having a guild against me. Why? It's stupid, what were you fighting about? XD That I was saying what I thought? lmao, you guys should really look at yourselves and realize how stupid the situation really is. And if you view it as a joke... I daresay I'm disappointed. I thought you'd be more mature and handle the matter a bit more professionally. If you're just picking a fight with Algid, I'm afraid you've picked the wrong guild, and especially, the wrong guild leader. Icon_biggrin

Click on ->[Image: Smiley7.gif]<- to know about Algid Skepcis! We're so awesome not even Naruto believes it.

Characters:

10-14-2009 03:08 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Kulluminatii Offline
Arman

Icon_eek

*makes note to self to never mess with Kenshi*
10-14-2009 04:06 PM
Sakurato Away
Full Support Copycat

what is that wall of text if you don't support drama ^

Kohana|Sinx
Euphorie|Champ
Sonatina|Gypsy
Sakurato|High Priest
Nozomi|Whitesmith
Sakura|Professor
Frejya|Sniper
Ayami|Creator
Anei|Stalker
Fumiko|High Wizard
10-14-2009 04:21 PM
Kenshiro-san Offline
Somebody say Sohee?

@ Arman
... lol.

@Sakurato
It's called clearing it up. Icon_smile After 3-4 months of dealing with the same crap, you'd get tired too. Icon_biggrin

Characters:

10-14-2009 04:26 PM
Kenshiro-san Offline
Somebody say Sohee?

Icon_razz +1 Kiyo you know we all love you Icon_biggrin

Characters:

10-14-2009 05:07 PM
Kenshiro-san Offline
Somebody say Sohee?

-whispers to kiyo- Ei, let's go do Rachel Sanc, my priest needs to do that quest and so does my wiz... heck, all my chars. Icon_razz My sage was the only one who has done it -thanks to Dirge's nagging <3 ilu Dirge! XD-

Characters:

10-14-2009 05:12 PM