Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Bio 3 HP what do you knowwww
Arie Offline
The lulz Bringer

RE: Bio 3 HP what do you knowwww

Well i wouldnt know, showing I would fail the quiz xD

~Some people say I have no life, who are they kidding? I'm a gamer, I have tons of lives!~

FEAR THE POWER OF CHOCOLATE MILK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
11-06-2009 03:48 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Yuriohs Offline
Keep your Heart True, and your eyes open

RE:??Bio 3 HP what do you knowwww

azurerogue Wrote:
Aaronock Wrote:Question 7: What do you bring with you to a Bio3 party and why? Specify numbers of each item.

-50 Fly Wings: Accidents happen often
200+ Blue Gems: Yeah lots of dying and need to SW
20 Red + Yellow Gems: BASILLICA BABY!
20 Green Pots: If you aren't a high vitality HP for mute against the HP.
Marc Armor: For Hi Wiz
GR Armor: If you have it for LK Spiral
Thara carded shield: dur for living a little
Khal carded shield: same as above for LK+WS

Monster spiral is broken - GR won't help currently.??

Also, and this isn't a response to Aaronock, but just in general...??HP's role in heRO Bio3 parties will always be significantly different than in the box parties this guide was about.??For one thing, it's best to just camp a respawn point and just deal with the desired mobs (have a snatcher remove the ones you don't want).??This isn't generally an option on bigger servers, since you'll have people killing the things you snatch.??In my entire time in Bio3 on both of my Creators I've seen ONE party down there at the same time as me, however.??This means that simply camping one of the spawn points and snatching/teleing any problematic monsters is totally viable on heRO.

Second, with the updates, Pneuma has become WAY more important for small parties.??Long range spiral pierce (like full screen range) from Seyren is terrifying, and he hit me for upwards of 50k IIRC.??Not to mention the various other skills mobs got.??To me, though, the only REALLY scary thing in Bio3 is the 99 SinXs.??They can attack, meteor assault, sonic blow, and soul breaker without ever uncloaking - that's scary.??

------------------

TL;DR Version

heRO Bio3 parties are fundamentally different from the type of parties described/assumed by this quiz.??Some answers/questions are still relevant - others are not.??

DAMMIT ALBUS, ONE DAY YOUR GOING TO BE WRONG ABOUT SOMETHING!

I didn't even think about that /swt when STD went to Bio 3 we had no problems but thats because the're weren't any active guilds doing it....

And yea man, those sinx's honestly are the worst and its like they act on their own /swt.

[Image: m9ahiejpg.gif]

The first lesseon a revolutionary must learn is that he is a doomed man. Unless he understands this, he does not grasp the essential meaning of his life.
And thus he isn't a revolutionary if he doesn't understand.
11-06-2009 03:48 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply