Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Bio 3 HP what do you knowwww
Ultima_Pi Offline
Queen Bitch of the Universe

RE: Bio 3 HP what do you knowwww

I'm posting to generate actual discussion. I've read the guide, but I forgot what it said. Time to show off my noob HP skillz.

Question 1: The party just wiped. You are the only HP alive. Who do you res first and why?

Depends on what you got wiped by. Assuming you're safe, tank/lurer followed by Assumptio during safe period, so he can pull them out and warp out. Depending on location, Clown (Bragi), HW(SG), tank/lurer, killers. If you're 99, Clown, Bragi, Redemptio.

Question 2:The HW in your party (who happens to be 98 and a dwindling supply of life insurances) just died. The HW has been going emo with his deaths. There are monsters in the party. Everyone else is alive but things may go hectic soon. What do you do and why?

Never party with that HW again. Or, stop the party after wiping out monsters and get a new HW.

Question 3: Pullers are coming back to the party. What should you cast on them first and why?

Assum or Agi Up.

Question 4: The 99 LK comes by. It's being pulled by a puller. What do you do and why?

Assum, Lex Aeterna, and pray your Champ is already ready.

Question 5: Someone asks you what headgear you, as a HP, should wear in Bio3. What is your answer and why?

Feather Beret for most things. I vaguely recall the author of the guide sneering at people still wearing Dex gears. Honestly, it won't matter if the monsters are pissed off, you're going die. Piamette might be nice if it's available and you're quick on the draw.

Question 6: Puller asks for a res in pit. What do you do and why?

Ask if it's clear first. Or pull off a long distance Redemptio.

Question 7: What do you bring with you to a Bio3 party and why? Specify numbers of each item.

Blue, Red, Yellow Gems, Holy Waters, Ygg Leaves, Ygg Berries/Seeds, Tokens / Life Insurance if you have it. Lots of Blues for SW, Rez.

Question 8: A HP is on the leechers. She is in SW and has been hitting a leecher for a while. What do you do and why?

Let it go, because you probably have other things being pulled. You can attempt to warp it, but it should be killed once your puller is done with the current mob.

Question 9: Champ just gfisted an assumptioed mastersmith before it was lexed and is running for his life. what do you do and why?

Laugh at him. Then, throw up a SW and lex it again.

Question 10: The other HP has died trying to res the pullers. How do you deal with the situation?

Well, it apparently wasn't safe, so re-determine the safety. Rez the HP, so she can chain Rez. Redemptio if it's viable.

Question 11: What are 20 things you should have hotkeyed and why?

Bless, Agi, Assumptio, Lex Aeterna, Lex Divina, Magnificat, Teleport, Panacea, Ygg Leaves, Ygg Berry/Seed, SW, Pneuma, Stat Recov, Cure, Rez. Heal I guess.

Question 12: What buffs should be kept up all the time and why and how do you make sure everyone has it?

Bless, Agi, Assumptio. Use team window, battle log. Magni is nice, but ultimately not neccessary.

Question 13: What should you do to help your party kill / take care of the 99 HP? Why?

Lex Aeterna, Pneuma to prevent SW.

Question 14: What should you do to help your party kill / take care of the 99 Sinx? Why?

Lex Aeterna, Lex Div.

Question 15: What should you do to help your party kill / take care of the 99 Sniper? Why?

Pneuma. Lex Aeterna.

Question 16: There is a Howard that is close to your party and all the pullers are away from party. What do you do and why?

SW the targeted person, Lex Aeterna it.

Question 17: The HW is stunned and silenced. What do you do and why?

Stat Recov, Cure. You got Bragi right?

Question 18: Puller (with agi and ass still on) has just come in with 3 MS; some are assumptioed but they are stacked. What do you do and why?

Tell him to GTFO and try again. Assum him on his way out.

Question 19 The pullers and snatcher are sitting near the SG. What do you do and why?

Tell them to move their ass outside the SG AoE. Or to actually do some pulling.

Fear my fail HP skillz and pro thread-breaking skillz.

Discuss!

Marivel, Sidewinder - 99 Lady Sniper
Melody Vilente - 99 High Priestess
Yuugi Hoshiguma - 99 Champion

Gojira Wrote:Your keyboards aren't lightsabers bros...
11-02-2009 04:44 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Yuriohs Offline
Keep your Heart True, and your eyes open

I'm pretty sure your being sarcastic Jen.
I might not like you, but im 10x sure you probably have done enough bio 3 runs to understand what to do.

I don't like you jen, but I do respect your skills especially since I'm not near your level yet.

[Image: m9ahiejpg.gif]

The first lesseon a revolutionary must learn is that he is a doomed man. Unless he understands this, he does not grasp the essential meaning of his life.
And thus he isn't a revolutionary if he doesn't understand.
11-02-2009 05:22 PM
Zaratus Away
Bastard

I love your answers. Especially no 18.

Ayantis 99/70 High Priest
Draven 99/70 Sniper
Mordred 99/70 Whitesmith
Yuugi Hoshiguma 99/70 Champ

Shop closed due to HeRO being uninstalled.
Feel free to ask me for MSN or stuff.
11-02-2009 05:26 PM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

Jen's answers win.
I'll finish mine up later tonight XD
Edit: Here we go!

Just cause I may give okay answers does not mean I play a good priest. I'm quite horrible actually in fact! :D

Question 1: The party just wiped. You are the only HP alive. Who do you res first and why?

-If possible Redemptio would be my top choice to use. If not and cannot use Redemptio I would attempt to ressurect the Clown first so I can get bragi'd and quickly raise the other characters.

Question 2:The HW in your party (who happens to be 98 and a dwindling supply of life insurances) just died. The HW has been going emo with his deaths. There are monsters in the party. Everyone else is alive but things may go hectic soon. What do you do and why?

-Tell the damn HW to suck it up, ressurect him, and Safety Wall his butt.

Question 3: Pullers are coming back to the party. What should you cast on them first and why?

-Assumptio, they need to keep it on to continue tanking properly.

Question 4: The 99 LK comes by. It's being pulled by a puller. What do you do and why?

-Lex Aeterna the fat LK, SW puller if he stops moving.

Question 5: Someone asks you what headgear you, as a HP, should wear in Bio3. What is your answer and why?

-A +7 Spiky Band, but since heRO is filled with customs a +7 Drooping Amistr or +4 Wings of Victory. A good HP also can tank to some extent. Feather Beret is okay to use too.

Question 6: Puller asks for a res in pit. What do you do and why?

-Make sure he's clear or to let us know what's ahead. We prep as necessary to make sure he can be ressurected.

Question 7: What do you bring with you to a Bio3 party and why? Specify numbers of each item.

-50 Fly Wings: Accidents happen often
200+ Blue Gems: Yeah lots of dying and need to SW
20 Red + Yellow Gems: BASILLICA BABY!
20 Green Pots: If you aren't a high vitality HP for mute against the HP.
Marc Armor: For Hi Wiz
GR Armor: If you have it for LK Spiral
Thara carded shield: dur for living a little
Khal carded shield: same as above for LK+WS

Question 8: A HP is on the leechers. She is in SW and has been hitting a leecher for a while. What do you do and why?

-Get Hi Wiz to SG her out of it, or Sniper to Charge Arrow her out and have Champion asura it. If we leave the HP there to do her own thing she'll kill the leechers and on top of that she likes to assumptio every little monster on her path.

Question 9: Champ just gfisted an assumptioed mastersmith before it was lexed and is running for his life. what do you do and why?

Lex smith, THEN BASILLICA THE REST OF US NOT NEWBING!!! >(
Other possibility: Lex smith, SW Champ if necessary, Champ should be ready to Asura if he's not newb.

Question 10: The other HP has died trying to res the pullers. How do you deal with the situation?

Try to deal with mob that is on team at the moment, then with team go res HP and Pullers with Redemptio or Resurrect priest first then resurrect the rest.

Question 11: What are 20 things you should have hotkeyed and why?

-Bless, Agi, Assu, Pneuma, SW, Basillica, Ressurect, Redemptio, Magni, lex aeterna, lex divina, cure, status recovery, heal, Green Pot, fly wing, marc armor, gr armor, thara and demon shields. DAMN I got 20 down on there! Ummmm, the why's are pretty obvious, buffs, armors to stay alive, and ways to cure mute and flywing the hell out if necessary.

Question 12: What buffs should be kept up all the time and why and how do you make sure everyone has it?

Agi, Bless, Assump. Can do standard magnifcat 5 to keep up with Assump, party window+battle log for the rest. ;O

Question 13: What should you do to help your party kill / take care of the 99 HP? Why?

Web it, lex it, and kill it if it won't tele.

Question 14: What should you do to help your party kill / take care of the 99 Sinx? Why?

Same as above.

Question 15: What should you do to help your party kill / take care of the 99 Sniper? Why?

Pneuma, same as 13 after that.

Question 16: There is a Howard that is close to your party and all the pullers are away from party. What do you do and why?

SW the team or BASILLICA BABY! Then laugh at his face.

Question 17: The HW is stunned and silenced. What do you do and why?

I'll assume this is the enemy HW and not my dumb party member from question 2. I'll lex wiz, and let my clown AV the dumb hoe.

Question 18: Puller (with agi and ass still on) has just come in with 3 MS; some are assumptioed but they are stacked. What do you do and why?

Kyrie the WS! Nah jk, I'd BASILLICA...okay okay I guess to not take the easy answer out, SW the puller, and try my best to lex the smiths.

Question 19 The pullers and snatcher are sitting near the SG. What do you do and why?

Ummm, why are they freaking SITTING!?!?!? >(

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
(This post was last modified: 11-02-2009 05:53 PM by Aaronock.)
11-02-2009 05:35 PM
Ultima_Pi Offline
Queen Bitch of the Universe

RE:??Bio 3 HP what do you knowwww

Aaronock Wrote:Question 13: What should you do to help your party kill / take care of the 99 HP? Why?

Panda gave your HP Web?

Marivel, Sidewinder - 99 Lady Sniper
Melody Vilente - 99 High Priestess
Yuugi Hoshiguma - 99 Champion

Gojira Wrote:Your keyboards aren't lightsabers bros...
11-02-2009 06:00 PM
Yuriohs Offline
Keep your Heart True, and your eyes open

DO NOT POST ANSWERS HERE PM ME THEM

?? isn't that from miss sexy saku herself?

[Image: m9ahiejpg.gif]

The first lesseon a revolutionary must learn is that he is a doomed man. Unless he understands this, he does not grasp the essential meaning of his life.
And thus he isn't a revolutionary if he doesn't understand.
11-02-2009 06:33 PM
azurerogue Offline
One Dogma: THROW AD!

Aaronock Wrote:Question 7: What do you bring with you to a Bio3 party and why? Specify numbers of each item.

-50 Fly Wings: Accidents happen often
200+ Blue Gems: Yeah lots of dying and need to SW
20 Red + Yellow Gems: BASILLICA BABY!
20 Green Pots: If you aren't a high vitality HP for mute against the HP.
Marc Armor: For Hi Wiz
GR Armor: If you have it for LK Spiral
Thara carded shield: dur for living a little
Khal carded shield: same as above for LK+WS

Monster spiral is broken - GR won't help currently.

Also, and this isn't a response to Aaronock, but just in general... HP's role in heRO Bio3 parties will always be significantly different than in the box parties this guide was about. For one thing, it's best to just camp a respawn point and just deal with the desired mobs (have a snatcher remove the ones you don't want). This isn't generally an option on bigger servers, since you'll have people killing the things you snatch. In my entire time in Bio3 on both of my Creators I've seen ONE party down there at the same time as me, however. This means that simply camping one of the spawn points and snatching/teleing any problematic monsters is totally viable on heRO.

Second, with the updates, Pneuma has become WAY more important for small parties. Long range spiral pierce (like full screen range) from Seyren is terrifying, and he hit me for upwards of 50k IIRC. Not to mention the various other skills mobs got. To me, though, the only REALLY scary thing in Bio3 is the 99 SinXs. They can attack, meteor assault, sonic blow, and soul breaker without ever uncloaking - that's scary.

------------------

TL;DR Version

heRO Bio3 parties are fundamentally different from the type of parties described/assumed by this quiz. Some answers/questions are still relevant - others are not.

- Albus Dumbledore 99/70 Professor - Albus DumbIedore 92/59 Professor
- AIbus Dumbledore 93/50 Wizard - AIbus DumbIedore 1/1 Novice
- Astaroth 99/70 Creator - Dawkins 99/70 Creator
- Exemplar 98/69 Paladin - Equitas 80/47 Paladin
- Mephistopheles 95/65 Lord Knight - Shogo Kawada 97/67 Stalker
11-02-2009 06:35 PM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

RE: ??Bio 3 HP what do you knowwww

Ultima_Pi Wrote:
Aaronock Wrote:Question 13: What should you do to help your party kill / take care of the 99 HP? Why?

Panda gave your HP Web?

You have other team mates :<

11-02-2009 06:39 PM
Arie Offline
The lulz Bringer

What about stone curse? even more uber damage.

~Some people say I have no life, who are they kidding? I'm a gamer, I have tons of lives!~

FEAR THE POWER OF CHOCOLATE MILK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
11-06-2009 03:43 PM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

Haveta get in melee range, which isn't a very smart idea in Bio 3 to do.

11-06-2009 03:47 PM