Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My apologies.
Fyrus Carmin Offline
The aura is with me !

My apologies.

Did you ever had, a day, the impression that you weren't yourself for like, an evening, or another time ?

When people make promesses they don't keep. After all, it's their choice if they want to do this.
When people insults you when you're trying to expose your own argument. Why not, opinions don't need to converge.
When you die since someone just launched a massive mob of monsters around you. It could just have been a dying player that didn't got a better idea at that time.

Were all the reasons stated above a good reason to ever be upset ? Yes, probably.

Were all the reasons stated above a good reason to ever lie somethings to another player and try to make her feel bad instead of you ?

No. This isn't a reason, not even close to a good one.

That evening, I came to the point I just went crazy, once again. People of my guild know I react like this sometimes, so it didn't scared them...

But why did I ever went as far as going to yelling at a close friend, even going to lie to her ? I have no idea...

Aeolian (or someone that knows her, please redirect her to this post), words cannot say how sorry I am for something I shouldn't haven even think of it. Words cannot express my regrets, neither can they even heal that wound I caused. I just hope that seeing this thread may show you that even if I don't look like, I'm trying, as best as I can, to ever repair my mistake, and at best, to show you that I truly care about you.

People may say what they want, I did it, and I don't think I deserve any kind of respect for what I've done to you. I will take the weight of shame as long as it needs to be taken.

[Image: sansre5m.png]
[Image: sansre3o.png]
Quote:Note that any GM activity including monster summoning and mass carnage of players can be considered trolling (however, this can be disguised as an "event")
10-15-2009 03:32 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Galt Offline
Lurker

RE: My apologies.

A sincere post. A rare thing to be found nowadays.

You should let her know. I don't think she frequents the forums often.

Randomly materializing within heRO since 2008.

Hi, I copy and paste profound and meaningful quotes without having an iota's worth of what it actually means!
10-15-2009 04:51 PM
Kenshiro-san Offline
Somebody say Sohee?

Oh, I'm sorry the situation ever happened. Icon_sad

Aeolian's in Algid Skepcis, if you'd like I'll refer her to this post.

Click on ->[Image: Smiley7.gif]<- to know about Algid Skepcis! We're so awesome not even Naruto believes it.

Characters:
Kenshiro-san - Priest - XX/50 - Algid Skepcis
Whisps - Ninja - XX/XX - Algid Skepcis

10-15-2009 05:01 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Fyrus Carmin Offline
The aura is with me !

I'd be more than pleased if you do, Kenshiro.

[Image: sansre5m.png]
[Image: sansre3o.png]
Quote:Note that any GM activity including monster summoning and mass carnage of players can be considered trolling (however, this can be disguised as an "event")
10-16-2009 04:01 AM