Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Coal into Diamonds! (RP tiem)
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

RE: Coal into Diamonds! (RP tiem)

Ezekiel finds himself frustrated at the presence of Linnea. He could only think if it wasn't his wife it would be her to botch up a job. Well either way he could always just slip by with a ton of jewels in his pockets if he was lucky. Then again...he would have a job to complete and now things got only harder if Linnea was there.

"You coming along Linnea is what will get us killed," the stalker sighs knowing he wouldn't be able to shake her off easily now. This alchemist fellow was a type who'd take them all down to the depths of Einbech for his experiments.

He turns back to the alchemist, "no fuss I suppose, I don't care how this team will enter the mines...but uh Alchemist sir I believe we have not caught your name yet. What do you call yourself? I'm simply a man with a job I perform it best I can with the guidelines given me, in other words, you decide I follow." He spoke nicely to him but didn't really care that much about any of these people yet in his team. Zeke honestly just hoped Linnea would give up when the Teddie Bears in the mines smashed her kneecaps a few times. He couldn't hold back a smile at the thought.

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
10-22-2009 01:10 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Fruityla Offline
Miss Ranty Pants

Linnea set her hands on her hips and shook her head at Ezekiel's comments. She wasn't surprised to hear such a comment out of him, in fact, she was used to it after knowing him for so long.

"Nice to see you again too, Eze. I see you haven't changed at all," she said, grinning broadly at him.

She then turned her attention to the alchemist, hoping he'd end up explaining what the point of this excursion was to the newcomers to his party without her having to ask.

As she watched him, she thought about where exactly it was she was going...she loathed Einbech, both the city and the mines. The city held a bad memory for her...she rubbed her hand as she felt a phantom pain there from thinking about it. It was an incident with her now ex-husband that she would never forget. She didn't like the mines much either, they were dark, dirty, stuffy...and had those STUPID STUPID EVIL MECHANICAL TEDDY BEARS.

Oh well, deal with it She thought to herself, There's no backing out now, anyway

I don't use @main. Do not ask for me there

~Characters~
"Lady" Linnea: 99/69 Spirit
Champion

Aslinn: 9x/6x High Wizard
Jocelinn: Low-level dagger stalker
Lemon Poring: 9x/50 Brewer
Alchemist
10-22-2009 01:49 AM
Zerrif Offline
One of Many

Perhaps this poster was attracting TOO much attention? He looked at it again, and then at the two new people who had offered their services, before he started to take it down with some well-applied chemicals. Just to remove the glue-- nothing damaging to the environment. Mostly just to make it look like his poster was never there.

"Well then, I'm assuming that a highly skilled Priestess such as yourself wouldn't mind coming along? After all, you can't just knowingly send adventurers to their deaths--" That was when the Champion cut in. He resisted the urge to laugh, instead just smiling.

That made five. More than enough by now, he'd think. If anything, they had more support, and more raw power to get their way through. "My name? I'm sorry it must have completely slipped my mind--" The alchemist gave a bow, and his Amistr rose up on it's hind feet. "My name is Shichiro, and this is Ch?vre. We're both rather pleased to make your acquaintances." He stood up, beaming. Maybe this whole excursion wasn't impossible.

"First thing is first, though. We need to take an Airship from Izlude, right? I'm afraid I'm not wholly familiar with that area and its' surroundings."

Gerik - Some noob Battle High Priest
Shichiro - Some noob AD
Muarim - Some noob smith

I'm just a noob.

[Image: TeaCyber.jpg]
[Image: Proto.jpg]
10-22-2009 08:23 AM
Slate Offline
Cue-ball Warrior

"Izlude's real close, sure," the blacksmith piped up, seemingly glad to be contributing to the conversation again. "Just a lil' walk to the south 'n' east. That nice Kafra lady can get us there for next to nothing, seeing it's so nearby." Having gone the exact same route in the opposite direction when he'd left Einbeck, the smith was familiar with the way.

He didn't like how the - what did they call it? - transcended members of the party were so pushy. Of course he and the chemist would have needed protection to go somewhere as dangerous as the abandoned part of the mines; any knowledgeable Einbeckian stayed far away from that area, and even adventurers rarely went in there alone. But these people were acting as if to be less than transcended were to be utterly incompetent. Too much fighting, the smith thought: people who do something a lot begin to forget about skills outside their area of expertise. They could stand to be pleasant about it though.

The sad frown that had accompanied these thoughts had vanished from the smith's face upon vocalizing the directions to Izlude. Now he was smiling almost as broadly as before. "Seems like it's time to form the party and get goin' then! I think Shichiro oughta do the honors, it bein' his trip an' all. Meantimes, we'd better introduce ourselves, for those as don't seem to know each other arready. Name's Byuth Sherrick, but folks 'round here taken to callin' me Coal. Can't imagine why!" He laughed loudly, indicating his stained complection.

[Image: 33918807.png]
Fortune Favors the Bald

Slate: 9x/6x Lord Knight
Basalt: 9x/50 Sage
Glass: 9x/50 Bard
10-22-2009 11:16 AM
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

"After all, you can't just knowingly send adventurers to their deaths--"

'At least not the ones in my party...' she thought , letting out a nervous giggle at how wrong Shichiro's words were to her. Ignoring the champion she spoke up. "It May be wiser to gear up and stock up on essentials before we go anywhere. That way we can go right to the mine without any worries or pitstops."

"From past experience, I KNOW how forgetful Eze can be." she added,?a?with playful jab at the purple coated stalker.
10-22-2009 12:12 PM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

Ezekiel scoffed at Oolong, he didn't forget the yggdrasil leaves, he simply didn't care to bring them on their last job together, which he forgot exactly when that was. There weren't too many people he could care much for keeping around long.

"Well I really don't feel like sticking around Prontera much longer, too many people making too much noise and too much stench. I'll just meet you all in Izlude, I can gather supplies I need well enough there and think a lot easier. Oh and Oolong...I won't "forget" anything this time." He then goes over to the kafra and deals over some zeny to get away from them at least for a short while in Izlude.

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
10-22-2009 12:23 PM
Fruityla Offline
Miss Ranty Pants

"Nice to meet you Shichiro and 'Coal'," the champion everyone seems to be annoyed with said as she gave both of them a traditional monk bow. "I'm Linnea."

Linnea snickered at Oolong and Ezekiel as she started to get everything she needed together, including Yggdrasil Leaves should Oolong fall in battle. As she did so, it occurred to her that she couldn't carry the amount of blue potions needed to fuel her Asura Strikes against the two MVPs...should they encounter them.

Seeing as it sounded like they wanted to mine, Linnea didn't want to ask the two merchant-types to carry her potions in their carts. So instead she brought out her trusty pet Drops and put the excess potions in his backpack. She also gave him some whites, just in case.

"Alright, I'm set," she said as she tightened the Morpheus Hood on her head and secured two chain weapons to her belt.

She decided to just wait around for the others since Ezekiel seemed even more spiteful than usual today and didn't want him lashing out on her or something similar.

~Characters~
Champion

Alchemist
(This post was last modified: 10-22-2009 01:23 PM by Fruityla.)
10-22-2009 12:58 PM
Zerrif Offline
One of Many

"... So assuming you and Ezekiel know each other," Shichiro said, mostly to the priest but moreso just in general "Is he always like that? doesn't seem like much a pleasant fellow-- but useful skills are useful skills, I suppose." He gave another shrug of his shoulders, before he checked his cart.

"I suppose we'll just Kafra over to Izlude, if we're all set. I have everything I need-- I try to always travel prepared." He didn't want to sound haughty-- but the talk of people having "forgotten" things wasn't making him feel the most comfortable with the group. He rolled up the poster and put it in his cart. "I suppose the party "Einbech Exploration" is now in session, hm? Glad to have you all aboard."

Of course, were anyone else to pop along in the mines, he'd probably take them along as well. Everyone else seemed so much more... experienced, and they were making this sound like they would be needing every bit of help they could scrounge around. "Let's not leave Ezekiel waiting too long, I'm sure he'd be rather ticked that we took our time, don't you think?" He gave a playful little wink at the end, and led the group over to the Kafra Lady.

Before he asked for a teleport, though, he figured he could ask her for a list of his items again. Something there caught his eye, and he quietly asked for it from his list, before he decided that he was now fully set. His stomach lurched as he closed his eyes, feeling himself be whisked across the land to Izlude.

Gerik - Some noob Battle High Priest
Shichiro - Some noob AD
Muarim - Some noob smith

I'm just a noob.

[Image: TeaCyber.jpg]
[Image: Proto.jpg]
10-22-2009 07:42 PM
Fruityla Offline
Miss Ranty Pants

"He just likes to act tough," Linnea answered Shichiro's question. She didn't know if the question was directed at her or Oolong and didn't think it mattered. They both knew him, Linnea probably knew him better since she used to hang out with him a lot.

"Eze is actually a pretty decent guy once you break the tough guy exterior though," she added as she gave her money to the kafra to be warped to Izlude with the others. Since she didn't visit Izlude much, she didn't have it memorized for warp portal so she had to pay to be warped.

Linnea appeared in Izlude shortly after Shichiro. "Since you said you're not familiar with the area, I suppose I should warn you; monsters tend to board the international airship sometimes--the one that passes through Yuno and Rachel. A bunch of stupid extremists from Rachel trained them to do it," she explained and sighed in annoyance afterward, just barely stopping herself from going off on a rant about the later mentioned city.

~Characters~
Champion

Alchemist
10-22-2009 08:59 PM
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

"Very well." Oolong chuckled, as she watched as the others had meandered over to the Kafra lady. "Teleportation!" She clapped her hands and vanished in flash of blue light.

----------------------------

A short time later,??Oolong appeared in a similar fashion in Izlude,??now??donning??a pair of fierce looking fiery wings, her priestess uniform was dyed brilliant hue of red, white and yellow, a true soul of fire. She adjusted her luxury hat over??her violet locks, and smirked sinisterly.

One half of a large staff was gripped firmly in each hand, a peculiar rosary dangled around her neck, and the spiritual ring on her right hand??gleamed with the light of the sun, and resonated with each other. A bandolier of gemstones, and canteens of what was presumably holy water, were strapped over each shoulder. It was clear as day how much faith she had in this group from the shear number of blue gemstones that were visible.

"All right!" A certain air of excitement boomed from that mouth of hers. "Everyone here?"
(This post was last modified: 10-22-2009 09:40 PM by The Legendary Joe.)
10-22-2009 09:40 PM