Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Coal into Diamonds! (RP tiem)
Zerrif Offline
One of Many

RE: Coal into Diamonds! (RP tiem)

Shichiro blinked at the Priestess. Blue gemstones were used for... Resurrection right? Dear god, he hoped that it didn't come down to that. Besides, there was a difference between the death that Priests could bring people back from and... real death.

He gulped, and just looked over at the Champion. Monsters on the airship? "From what I know, we have to board that airship just to get to the proper one that heads to Einbroch? Then from there we train to Einbech?" He blinked at how know-it-all he sounded, and just laughed a little. "Sorry. I haven't actually made the trip myself, but I have heard of it. Here's hoping that--"

He looked around, and noticed the airship terminal. "Well... smooth sailing, I hope!" He said, making his way towards there. He pressed two fingers to his lips, and began to whisper-- sending a telepathic message to everyone in the Party as he had been taught how.

"Meet up on the airship that heads to Yuno. That way we can head to Einbroch together"

Gerik - Some noob Battle High Priest
Shichiro - Some noob AD
Muarim - Some noob smith

I'm just a noob.

[Image: TeaCyber.jpg]
[Image: Proto.jpg]
10-22-2009 10:07 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Slate Offline
Cue-ball Warrior

Coal paused, offset momentarily. He wasn't yet used to in-party communication. Most of his time spent in Rune-Midgard had been simply hunting alone.Fortunately, the sending itself was very much like talking: so much, in fact, that his unsophisticated accent carried over into it despite the lack of vocalization.

Sorry, got a little distracted with the talkin'. I'll be with ya in just a coupla minutes.

Turning back to the Kafra employee, Coal rummaged around in his storage box for a while, taking out various things he thought might prove useful for himself and his partymates: extra gems for Oolong (unfortunately, he had no way to make holy waters), potions - white and blue - for Shichiro to throw, a fair supply of yggdrasil leaves, charred salmon for himself (the flavor of potions being something he hadn't grown accustomed to), berserk potions, green potions, and various ores for a quick repair in case his contagious enthusiasm caused one of his fellows to break their weapon (odd how that seemed to happen.) All this he stuffed into his pack: he needed space in his cart, after all, for an ample supply of picks with which to dig out the coal they were looking for.

Putting on a pair of Machoman-brand sunglasses, also from his storage box, he then headed to the banker he'd talked to only minutes ago and made a withdrawal, being sure to ask for the money in coins, which were heavier and tended to deal more damage when swung at things.

Shortly thereafter, the smudged, muscley man appeared in Izlude, grinning sheepishly, one hand occupied lugging a packed cart behind him, the other holding a large "HB"-inscribed axe, which he braced comfortably on his shoulder. "Sorry again. My memory's not so keen, so I had to check through all my stuff to see what we might need. All set now though."

[Image: 33918807.png]
Fortune Favors the Bald

Slate: 9x/6x Lord Knight
Basalt: 9x/50 Sage
Glass: 9x/50 Bard
10-23-2009 01:39 PM
Fruityla Offline
Miss Ranty Pants

Linnea raised an eyebrow at the ridiculous amount of blue gemstones Oolong had on her. She thought they should be Yggdrasil Leaves for scrapping the priestess off the ground with since in their last venture together Oolong did go down an awful lot. The champion smiled in amusement at her thoughts and decided not to share them.

She then looked around to see if everyone was ready to go board the airship...well Shichiro sounded like he was already waiting for them at the loading dock.

"I think we're all ready to go," she said as she started walking down to the airship, waving back in a gesture for the others to follow. Her patience was running out as she let herself get more and more excited about knocking big monsters down. Getting a teddy bear card or some rare stones wouldn't hurt either, she could always use some extra cash.

But she mostly wanted to asura Gopinich and RSX into submission.

I don't use @main. Do not ask for me there

~Characters~
"Lady" Linnea: 99/69 Spirit
Champion

Aslinn: 9x/6x High Wizard
Jocelinn: Low-level dagger stalker
Lemon Poring: 9x/50 Brewer
Alchemist
10-23-2009 11:18 PM
Zerrif Offline
One of Many

As Shichiro paid his fee to get on the ship, and boarded, he realized that it wasn't just a straight walk onto the ship. There was a magical portal that whisked him away from dock to ship, and it was as if the ship was in constant flight. Upon asking the attendant, he found that the ship could be reached via these portals at any time upon payment, but could only send the passengers back when the ship was in a certain range of the destination. Trying to exit earlier would probably just send him overboard.

That was fine with him. He didn't really understand the magical nature of things-- and through research he had to accept that some just were just magical, and that was their explanation. He could try to figure out some sort of physics based relation, relating distance to how much magical energy had to be exerted by the portals or to hold them-- but in the end it all came down to magic.

It didn't matter. He was assured that the Airship would constantly circle around for days on end, and hit Yuno along it's route. From there he'd just have to get on another airship, and head to Einbroch. He let Ch?vre run rampant over the deck, the small sheep-like Homunculus enjoying the freedom and the feeling of being in the skies.

Wind whipped through his hair and his clothes, as he stared at the horizon. His party members would be here soon, and together they'd just be... waiting. That sounded kind of boring. He paced around while he waited (never being one to really be able to sit around when he had a plan to follow), when he felt another presence on the ship's deck.

Turning around, expecting he'd be able to greet his party members, he blanched slightly as he suddenly saw monsters materializing on deck, and more coming in through the skies, flying at them. Gremlins, Beholders, Seekers, Rotar Zairo-- these had to be the ones that the party was talking about. "Be careful when you get on. It seems we're under attack." Shichiro told his party, trying to look around.

He felt a slight pull on his insides, as he suddenly began to worry. Where was Ch?vre? There was the sound of bullets-- probably those guns those flying Goblins had, and the bleat of his sheep. He stared around before he saw the small white puffball mercilessly headbutting one of the Rotars, though it was under heavy fire. He glared, and drew his Fireblend sword.

"An adventurer!" One of the workers on the ship said. "Please, help us get rid of these monsters! We can't keep going with them here!" Shichiro looked around at the request. The sheer number of monsters on board made him think that this was a lengthy, if not impossible task. Instead, he just nodded, and smiled.

"I'll do my best."

Shichiro - Some noob AD
Muarim - Some noob smith

I'm just a noob.

10-25-2009 10:51 PM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

He figured they didn't think about him much as they boarded the airship. He had packed his things, his fortune sword (a good luck charm to Ezekiel), his elemental damascuses, and his recently acquired Krieg which had been magically carded with the spirits of three andres, a few fly wings, white potions of course, blue potions to restore his spirit, and of course the yggdrasil leaves. He made sure to equip himself with his best armors, a shield to protect him from Gopinich, and a shield to protect him from the several formless monsters. He also added to his back the silly looking Avian Wings, he thought they looked silly but he knew how useful they were.

Well all the same he followed them to the airship, went downstairs his and hoped for a peaceful flight. He played a few games gambling a few apples to pass a little time. He then managed to doze off out after awhile in one of the chairs, holding his hand on one of his daggers ready to stab someone if they dare mess with him the wrong way.

...of course he gets quickly jolted awake by the sounds upstairs of gunfire and screams. He quickly observed the room and noticed thankfully whatever was going on up there hadn't come down to him. He decided quickly to go see what was upstairs. He felt it best to move quickly and stay hidden so he got himself into the state of hiding known as "chase walk." He ran up the stairs to see Shichiro with his weapon drawn and his little sheep friend helping him fight off some goblins.

"Psh," he whispered under his breath. Easy prey for one such as him and he drew his Fortune Sword. The krieg he wanted to use in a more interesting battle another time. At least to him it wasn't a boring trip anymore to Yuno.

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
10-25-2009 11:31 PM
Fruityla Offline
Miss Ranty Pants

Linnea had boarded the airship with the others. Instead of following Ezekiel to catch up with her old friend, she opted to stay up on deck to get to know the others better. Her life would depend on these people over the course of their adventure, after all, so she may as well get to know them.

Just as she was about to strike up a conversation with the alchemist she saw him turn around and blanch.

"Are you okay?" she asked, then turned around to see what caused him to do that...and saw a deck full of monsters.

"We must be flying over Rachel," the Champion commented as she drew her her triple peco peco egg carded chain from her belt.??Most of the monsters were of a formless race, so her weapon would do even more damage to them. "Guess we should show the extremists down there that they aren't so extreme."

Linnea focused on her sprit, calling power from it, and summoned five blue spheres that circled around her. The champion then absorbed the spheres and punched the deck below her, causing her to glow with a red aura with electricity sparking around her and then summoned five more spheres for use in battle.

~Characters~
Champion

Alchemist
(This post was last modified: 10-27-2009 03:22 AM by Fruityla.)
10-27-2009 02:15 AM
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

Oolong had boarded shortly after Linnea had. She blessed and boosted all party members she could see as she stepped off the loading platform. A rather dull apathetic look was spread across her face as her fast cast Firebolts made short work of the Roto Zairo.

"Be careful when you get on. It seems we're under attack."

All in all, the airship attacks always were a little dissapointing. Her pneuma could already nullify most of the threat of the most dangerous monsters there, and the rest were shadow demons, making them easy prey for her magnus excorsimus, if it weren't for the delay after the spell was cast, she would be able to lure them in by casting increase agility on them and have their cast sensing stupidity bring them to their doom.

"BOOM! BOOM!" The reindeer-headed airship captain fired off rounds randomly into the air, effectively Kill stealing Oolong's targets. She groaned in disgust to herself, all the while muttering how she was going to report that abomination to the authorities later.
10-27-2009 09:46 PM
Zerrif Offline
One of Many

(I coulda sworn I had a post posted.. oh well, time to remake)

Extremists? He couldn't truthfully find it all that bad. True, they were harassing and attacking others-- but it wasn't them who was actually doing it. They had trained; they had taken other lives into their hands, and were using those to attack other people with.

In essence, he was the same. Here he was, an Alchemist, using his Homunculus' life for his own bidding. Not only that, but creating plants as well just for his own sake-- was that making him an extremist as well? No, he wasn't the one attacking others-- but to use life just for the sole purpose of--

He shook his head, as he reached behind him and pulled free two vials from his belt. He would have to worry about the fine details later. While the Rotar Zairo were being taken care of apparently, there were still other things to worry about. "I'll be fine. I... can't stop now, in the middle of attaining my goal." He said, decisively. He stared at where his sheep was fending off more of the monsters, and closed his eyes.

"Castling!!" He shouted, before he opened them, standing where his Amistr had once been standing. He grinned devilishly, and threw down the two bottles he removed from his belt. "Bio Cannibalize--! Arise, Parasite!" Two identical monsters sprouted from where the brown, murky substance had been splashed over the deck.

In that instant, his Manteau and his Fireblend began to glow, a rain of fire suddenly coming down upon the monsters that his creations were targeting. While nowhere near as powerful as any Mage's bolts, he was hoping that they'd help at least slightly.

Besides, with the sheer number on this ship, it felt like he was going to need every bit of help he could get.

Shichiro - Some noob AD
Muarim - Some noob smith

I'm just a noob.

10-28-2009 03:48 PM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

Running to another part of the ship where the monsters were at in the corners he popped out of his chase walk status. The poor creatures never saw what happened next. He popped up behind them, and quickly landed a backstab on one of them. Ezekiel then would go into a standard hiding status and pop up again landing down a raid. He grinned as he could kill them without them even seeing him.

He just hope he had weakened them enough but if he hadn't he would be ready to land another raid. He didn't think of much else at this time, for where it didn't matter where these monsters came from at this time, just that they were there. To him this was all just part of the job he was on, and he would relish the moments without his wife attaching herself constantly to him. He hated how she would force him to sit down with her and talk with her as if he was the center of her world. It creeped him out to think someone could be so dependant on him...he stopped his thoughts, no use thinking about it much now! His final thoughts before thinking only of the battle at hand turned to him being glad he had thought to hide her marriage ring somewhere in their home where she'd never even think to look for it.

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
10-30-2009 01:06 PM
Fruityla Offline
Miss Ranty Pants

Before attacking Linnea had a thought. The Seekers and Beholders were of the wind element, and her attacks would do more damage if they were earth based. She was glad she bothered to pack a few of the endow scrolls she had gotten in the past and pulled one of them out of her rucksack.

As she read the scroll, her chain began to glow yellow and the scroll disappeared. The champion then gathered up her spheres in her hands and took a step forward, forcefully firing all 5 of them at once at one of the Seekers. The creature instantly fell to her attack, and she set up to repeat it on another, while keeping Pneuma up so the Seekers couldn't hit her...or more importantly use that evil ability of theirs to drain one's spiritual power.

"You'd think if they're trying to take down the airship, they'd use bigger and tougher monsters to do it...instead of these little guys who are just annoying." Linnea joked with the party, smiling to herself.

~Characters~
Champion

Alchemist
10-30-2009 02:22 PM