Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Aaron's Shop and Services
dualcross Offline

RE: Aaron's Shop and Services

nvm retracted xD

IGN:dualcross

feel free to pm me for trades
(This post was last modified: 07-17-2010 05:54 PM by dualcross.)
07-17-2010 03:16 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

Yooooooo, reopened hardcore and junk.
If you're a regular visitor to my shop I really recommend you take a look over the items I have as I got lots of new stuff recently to sell!

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
07-30-2010 08:49 AM
ShadesOfBlue Offline
Order of Chaos

i would like to protest and start a petition against said store. it is prejiduced (no i cant speel) to the fact its based on the american economy. the prices in said store should reflect and adjust to the financial situations of the entire world. what is 100 zeny here should be 50 zeny to europe since the american dollar is in the same place yesterdays lunch now resides.(in the toilet). haveing said that id like to announce that i have started my own country (margaritaville). its export to import ratio is extremely high.( like china in my favour ). so i am very stinkin rich. prob more so than america and europe combined. sooo im thinkin i can buy all your crap for 1 zeny a piece since i are the sh***. so everybody lets boycot this injustice untill i ...ahem.. we get what we want!

[Image: obama_supporters.jpg]
07-30-2010 09:52 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
micer Offline
I Burn Trees

RE:??Aaron's Shop and Services

ShadesOfBlue Wrote:i would like to protest and start a petition against said store. it is prejiduced (no i cant speel) to the fact its based on the american economy. the prices in said store should reflect and adjust to the financial situations of the entire world. what is 100 zeny here should be 50 zeny to europe since the american dollar is in the same place yesterdays lunch now resides.(in the toilet). haveing said that id like to announce that i have started my own country (margaritaville). its export to import ratio is extremely high.( like china in my favour ). so i am very stinkin rich. prob more so than america and europe combined. sooo im thinkin i can buy all your crap for 1 zeny a piece since i are the sh***. so everybody lets boycot this injustice untill i ...ahem.. we get what we want!

I have just lost half my brain capacity from this idiocy. Thanks for destroying the promising future of a young man who now needs a new brain. Please refrain from making such useless posts in the future.

On a different note, Namine, might have some yellow gems that she might be willing to sell. Ask her when you bump into her.

IGNs:
FlySwatter
Yorick
Roadkill
Black Hayate
and so on...
07-30-2010 10:53 AM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

LOL Anak you're awesome, I love you, maybe you should talk to me if you need some of these items if you're playing again!

And if Nami is selling Yellow Gems that would be "<3!" :D

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
07-30-2010 09:12 PM