Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Probably leaving but who knows?
Kenshiro-san Offline
Somebody say Sohee?

RE: Probably leaving but who knows?

Hard to not swear at mom, but even if I wanted to (which I honestly do) I'm too scared. XD

Oh, trust me, no agreements can be made. I've tried telling her I'll quit RO until I get an A+ on my next exams in all my classes, or I'd play RO on fridays+weekends only if I get B+/A- in my class averages, but she won't budge. I need an A+ in ALL my class averages, which to her means minimum an 3.95 average. She wants me to be just like I was in my old school. Thing is, that in my new school they grade you differently. In my old school they'd grade you for how much you know about a certain skill and such. Therefore I was on the honor roll, was nominated for the Honor Society, was in the Red Cross, school band, and replacement secretary in the student council (the other secretary quit after like 3 meetings.). But then when I moved, they would measure how much I know about a subject, which I don't mind, if the teachers would answer my emails, or accept to talk to me after class, or something of the sort. In my old school I sucked at math, but for 4 months I stayed after school until 4pm (we'd leave at 2:30pm) studying for math alone, in the math classroom along with the math club. I improved a lot, and got along better with the teacher. However, in this school, if a teacher even considers staying with you after school to help you understand... well, consider yourself lucky.
I've tried a lot to help mom comprehend, but I really don't have a "happy history" with her. She took a lot of things I said when I was little personally. C'mon, when a 1 year old wants to be with her stepmom more than her mom... you don't get jealous, it's a ONE YEAR OLD. What pisses me off is that mom also makes fun of how I feel a lot. I never tell her things anymore because for example, I told her I was feeling lonely because people at school wouldn't talk to me anymore and on top of that, someone was spreading rumors about me. She lol'd and called me a self-centered brat, and then went on a rampage saying that I was being an infantile (censored). I didn't listen to her of course, but damn, that still hurts either way. .-. Therefore I just kinda quit on her. My next step, if raising my grades won't work, is packing up and moving in with my uncle, getting a part-time job and get enough money to move with my grandpa in New York. I've already moved from my dad's house to my mom's house, she accuses me of being a liar, but y'know, she's not exactly Ms.Saintface. >>;
Sorry, long whine. ._.;;

Anywho, I'm getting to it, I might sneak on RO every once in a bit, but for the moment only 2 people can get on my acc, so before you talk directly to me, ask who it is XD And Shik, keep out D:

@Saii
Thanks... I guess? Youtube = blocked so I can't see, but thanks anyway Icon_biggrin

@Street
.... I did the same thing. o.O; Now I know how annoying I can be when I nag. xD

Click on ->[Image: Smiley7.gif]<- to know about Algid Skepcis! We're so awesome not even Naruto believes it.

Characters:
Kenshiro-san - Priest - XX/50 - Algid Skepcis
Whisps - Ninja - XX/XX - Algid Skepcis

11-02-2009 06:52 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Kenshiro-san Offline
Somebody say Sohee?

RE:??Probably leaving but who knows?

Kiyochan Wrote:Aww, Kenshi... I still don't like our math teacher, y'know. ._. He may be nice to you, but he's so mean to my 12th grade group. Icon_cry

You better be back! DX

Ya mean Col?n or Mel?ndez? If it's Col?n... then that's strange. Icon_cry He's awesome.
The other however.... Icon_mad Can go (censored).

I hope I can be back! I'm still pretty down about the fact I can't even log on on my bday! T_T And I think I won't be able to visit you either kiyo, mom said she was gonna do everything in her power to make sure I couldn't visit or see dad ever again. T________T

Click on ->[Image: Smiley7.gif]<- to know about Algid Skepcis! We're so awesome not even Naruto believes it.

Characters:

11-02-2009 09:40 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ShadowValentine Offline
Spero Dum Spiro.

Yuriohs Wrote:Hopefully Shadow Valentine still looks at these forums and lBl, they can tell you what I said to them when they said they were "thinking" about doing their homework.

You caved in eventually... >.>

Søren Kierkegaard Wrote:And when the hourglass has run out, the hourglass of temporality, when the noise of secular life has grown silent and its restlessness or ineffectual activism has come to an end, when everything around you is still, as it is in eternity, then eternity asks you and every individual in these millions and millions about only one thing: whether you have lived in despair or not.
11-02-2009 11:11 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Yuriohs Offline
Keep your Heart True, and your eyes open

RE: ??Probably leaving but who knows?

ShadowValentine Wrote:
Yuriohs Wrote:Hopefully Shadow Valentine still looks at these forums and lBl, they can tell you what I said to them when they said they were "thinking" about doing their homework.

You caved in eventually... >.>

That is true, but I DIDN'T GIVE UP.
YOUR WORK DONE YET SHADOW?!

[Image: m9ahiejpg.gif]

The first lesseon a revolutionary must learn is that he is a doomed man. Unless he understands this, he does not grasp the essential meaning of his life.
And thus he isn't a revolutionary if he doesn't understand.
11-02-2009 11:34 AM
Kenshiro-san Offline
Somebody say Sohee?

O_O;; @ Street Cry Never telling you when I get homework (which is practically 3 diff assignments every day anyway...

@kiyo :O:O I know! >< I *need* to visit, I promised you guys I'd go for every one of your graduations! I'm not letting this one end up like Shik's!!!! DDX

Characters:

11-02-2009 12:17 PM
Yuriohs Offline
Keep your Heart True, and your eyes open

Lol Kenshi I just stared at your sig.
It made me laugh when I needed it (bombed a quiz)
Then I realized I got 4 100's on the labs I finished so my grade in this class is still good.

Thank you for cheering me up in a minutes notice.

[Image: m9ahiejpg.gif]

The first lesseon a revolutionary must learn is that he is a doomed man. Unless he understands this, he does not grasp the essential meaning of his life.
And thus he isn't a revolutionary if he doesn't understand.
11-02-2009 12:23 PM
Shikari Offline
Br?

Yea thanks street, you reminded me of the lab hell I went thru a few days ago, did my whole friggen lab notebook at once since i was about to fail the class other wise >_x

[Image: 2wnxvtw.png]

Proud Member of Desolation of Eden
11-02-2009 01:22 PM
Kenshiro-san Offline
Somebody say Sohee?

Yuriohs Wrote:Lol Kenshi I just stared at your sig.
It made me laugh when I needed it (bombed a quiz)
Then I realized I got 4 100's on the labs I finished so my grade in this class is still good.

Thank you for cheering me up in a minutes notice.

No problem? XD I should post the one about me, yotaku and sme commenting on medieval instant messenger. :3 Glad I could cheer you up Icon_biggrin

@Shik .... -shakes head- And I had to wait for you to finish so we could talk, only to be told that you needed a nap. So much for "call anytime" D: xD

Characters:

11-02-2009 02:27 PM