Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Probably leaving but who knows?
Proxyt Offline
The King

RE: Probably leaving but who knows?

Lol don't swear at your mom.
She's trying to help you out.
I used to think of my mother as "the person who likes to ground you and make your life miserable". But in reality she is "the person who wants you to succeed and has a lot more life experience than you".

If you cooperate and communicate with her, even if she seems unreasonable and without sense, as long as you don't do it when she's raging, you can improve your life greatly.

I recommend going on a drive, hike, dinner, or something, and talking with her seriously for a while about your life and what you want to do.

I remember the first time I did that with my mom I was amazed at how she was just like a regular person with ideas, some different than mine, and that she too was just trying her best.

If you're willing to sacrifice some stuff (ie: weekdays on heRO), you'll probably be able to come to an agreement. I'm not the most studious or hard working person, but if you are getting really bad (worse than 60% avg) grades, I too would recommend you focus on studying. Don't sacrifice your future for heRO.

Just some tidbits of Proxyt advice. Good luck in your life Ms. Kenshiro.

[Image: willowsig.png]

Proxyt- 95 Powpow Palaladin
AleithionP - 92 Knight of War
VerityP - 5x Super Service Novice
11-02-2009 12:52 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Probably leaving but who knows? - Galt - 10-28-2009, 09:43 PM
RE: Probably leaving but who knows? - Silk - 10-29-2009, 02:05 AM
RE: Probably leaving but who knows? - Icey - 10-29-2009, 02:10 AM
RE: Probably leaving but who knows? - Ling - 10-30-2009, 11:28 AM
RE: Probably leaving but who knows? - Proxyt - 11-02-2009 12:52 AM