Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Guild Idea
Ilarian Offline
The Almighty Sage!

Guild Idea

At the moment, this is just an idea/thought but I was thinking of creating a role-play guild where the plot would be reflected in character journals. I also have an idea of having sub-guilds where we could group various class types together (such as healers/supporters in one group, active classes in another) and do RP events in-game.

This thread, if it is allowed, can be used to discuss and exchange ideas and post a reply if you might be interested.

Added - 2/18/2006
After some more thinking I thought it might be interesting to involve the two alliegences - possibly have two warring cities such as Lighthalzen and Swartzwald.

The sub-guilds would consist of support type characters as I mentioned and offensive characters and if any players are interested a seperate WOE guild.

"I dream of childhood, I dream of love, about a garden where a boy plays, forever young."

Google Talk: joobilee35[at]gmail.com
(This post was last modified: 02-19-2006 03:01 PM by Ilarian.)
02-17-2006 04:25 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Hina Offline

RE: Guild Idea - Edited

Actualy that sounds really cool!Icon_wink
it would definatly be a step in the right direction for heRO.
02-18-2006 04:56 PM
Oulyt3 Offline
Garth: The One of Few

It does sound pretty neat,
although we may not have enough players in general for it.
It's a good idea,
so I support it anywaysIcon_wink

We can only be who we are, why lose that chance?
Just be true to yourself and others, and life is yours to be.
(This post was last modified: 02-19-2006 06:38 AM by Oulyt3.)
02-19-2006 06:37 AM
Ilarian Offline
The Almighty Sage!

Oulyt3 Wrote:although we may not have enough players in general for it.
Yes, I realize the server population is pretty small Icon_redface ... But, small RPGs can do just as well as large ones! Icon_biggrin XD

So... do I have two interested "votes?" Icon_wink

"I dream of childhood, I dream of love, about a garden where a boy plays, forever young."

02-19-2006 02:40 PM
Zalman Offline

Ilarian Wrote:At the moment, this is just an idea/thought but I was thinking of creating a role-play guild where the plot would be reflected in character journals. I also have an idea of having sub-guilds where we could group various class types together (such as healers/supporters in one group, active classes in another) and do RP events in-game.

This thread, if it is allowed, can be used to discuss and exchange ideas and post a reply if you might be interested.

Added - 2/18/2006
After some more thinking I thought it might be interesting to involve the two alliegences - possibly have two warring cities such as Lighthalzen and Swartzwald.

The sub-guilds would consist of support type characters as I mentioned and offensive characters and if any players are interested a seperate WOE guild.

If you were to have two warring states, Rune-Midgard and Schwarzwald would be the reasonable choices. Lighthalzen is part of the Schwarzwald Republic which includes Einbroch/Einbech, Hugel, and Yuno as it's capital.

Rune-Midgard is the Kingdom we all start in, including Payon, Geffen, Izlude, Morroc, Aldebaran, and of course, Prontera as it's capital. D:

Of course, it's not going to be long before we see the new land, The Arunafeltz Republic, a theocratic governed land.
02-19-2006 02:47 PM
Ilarian Offline
The Almighty Sage!

Zalman Wrote:If you were to have two warring states, Rune-Midgard and Schwarzwald would be the reasonable choices. Lighthalzen is part of the Schwarzwald Republic which includes Einbroch/Einbech, Hugel, and Yuno as it's capital.
Icon_lol Yes, that makes much more sense. Thanks for pointing it out :D (I would not have thought of that). Hm... maybe Rune-Midgard could be warring with this new Arunafeltz Republic? Perhaps the Republic is trying to expand its territory...

02-19-2006 02:51 PM
Oulyt3 Offline
Garth: The One of Few

RE: Guild Idea

You have my vote.Icon_wink

We can only be who we are, why lose that chance?
Just be true to yourself and others, and life is yours to be.
02-22-2006 02:54 AM
_Wind_ Offline
True Meaning of Fear: Me

This could be where town invasion comes in when and if it gets impeded, just that the attacks from the other country

Leader of the Former ~EX -Freelancer-

[Image: dssignature6zq.jpg]

If you Keep fighting, you'll be defeated eventually -
02-22-2006 03:48 AM
Ilarian Offline
The Almighty Sage!

That's a good idea!

02-22-2006 12:33 PM
Jubei Offline
Chairman

how do you pronounce arunafletz?

[Image: hl101.jpg]
02-23-2006 02:22 AM