Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
HeRO House! (Who would be ur roomies?)
Yuriohs Offline
Keep your Heart True, and your eyes open

HeRO House! (Who would be ur roomies?)

If you had a choice if (playing) in a house with 5 other people from HeRO for a year who would they be and why (KEEP IT POSITIVE PLOX)? This community is unique, being most people know who you are.NOT TRYING TO START ANYTHING! Just trying to post something for the lols.
This ingame, lol not RL.

I would have Kretzer,Juggernaut,Ayantis and Arman.

Kretzer, because he makes me lol and since he showed me up in HPing, I will show in up in THE BATTLE OF WHO CAN MAKE BETTER PANCAKES!Kretzer is 2 much win not to have as a HeROomate and regardless of what people have said, to me he's the same cool kretzer that I knew when he was a knight.

Juggernaut is the king of randomness and any starwars fan is welcome in this house.(Plus, Juggernaut is too much win no LK like him) Juggernaut has been around the block a long time, and since he's got a cool head he will be useful in planning for the BATTLE OF MORNING PANCAKES against Kretzer /gg.

Ayantis because he makes that guap. He makes so much money, and he does it legit, not pimping he actually does work, doesn't let other people do it for them. He also has a cool head, and even though I would be probably leeching him for his money, I would be fixing him DA AMAZIN PANCAKES OF LIFE and giving him a +10 str bonus while he goes makes his guap.

Arman because he's really chill. If juggernaut suddenly spear boomed arman, all arman would do is roll over and continue sleeping. But what I like about this cat, is that he's really chill, but when things go down this cat jumps up and is like
OK EVERYONE STFU, I GOT THIS then when he's done, he goes back to sleep or blowin on that dro.
Arman's 2 cool not to have as a HeROomate.

But I ask you, who are your HeROomate?

[Image: m9ahiejpg.gif]

The first lesseon a revolutionary must learn is that he is a doomed man. Unless he understands this, he does not grasp the essential meaning of his life.
And thus he isn't a revolutionary if he doesn't understand.
11-02-2009 11:31 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Loveless Offline
Beautifully Broken

RE: HeRO House! (Who would be ur roomies?)

I don't really know who would I live with...

I like living alone!

[Image: lovelesssig02vx1.png]
11-02-2009 11:57 AM
F.x Offline
Bob Lawblaw's Law Blog

Miau Miau Love She?s so helpful to everyone that she should win an award. She is my FAV uber HP, and she is the best!!!1Ok She also can always??make dull/boring nameless parties fun. Lets name Nameless after MiauMiau =D

Trowa ofcourse!!, uber champ. i still cant tank his asura even with all possible reductions, gawsh he's too pro. super cool person <3. i'd marry him in my after lifeIcon_wink

@street dude, what will u do when u get horny?? there's no female in thereThinking

Edit: adding people 1 at a time, added Trowa Love

Fanimus             - Whitesmith
Clowning Around - Clown
(This post was last modified: 11-03-2009 02:28 PM by F.x.)
11-02-2009 12:09 PM
Yuriohs Offline
Keep your Heart True, and your eyes open

I'm a priest I don't get like that.

[Image: m9ahiejpg.gif]

The first lesseon a revolutionary must learn is that he is a doomed man. Unless he understands this, he does not grasp the essential meaning of his life.
And thus he isn't a revolutionary if he doesn't understand.
11-02-2009 12:10 PM
Général_Argos Offline
Removed by GM

RE:??HeRO House! (Who would be ur roomies?)

F.x Wrote:@street dude, what will u do when u get horny?? there's no female in thereThinking

every1 know priests love young boys only duh

IGN: 9000KRIM Alts:  Morradin, KRIMSTEAL
Banned: Krimlin, Krimlogas, Lord_Krimlogas, General_Argos
Krim's grocery list

¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_-KRIMLIN-¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯/
Murphy law.  The only true one.  
[Image: krimstyleg.jpg]
11-02-2009 12:39 PM
Sakurato Away
Full Support Copycat

RE: ??HeRO House! (Who would be ur roomies?)

G?n?ral_Argos Wrote:
F.x Wrote:@street dude, what will u do when u get horny?? there's no female in thereThinking

every1 know priests love young boys only duh

L O L.

Kohana|Sinx
Euphorie|Champ
Sonatina|Gypsy
Sakurato|High Priest
Nozomi|Whitesmith
Sakura|Professor
Frejya|Sniper
Ayami|Creator
Anei|Stalker
Fumiko|High Wizard
11-02-2009 12:43 PM
Général_Argos Offline
Removed by GM

Yuriohs Wrote:If you had a choice if (playing) in a house with 5 other people from HeRO for a year who would they be and why (KEEP IT POSITIVE PLOX)? This community is unique, being most people know who you are.NOT TRYING TO START ANYTHING!

[...]
But I ask you, who are your HeROomate?

I would take 5 forum bots, they are the only ones with a kind heart to understand me Icon_cry

IGN: 9000KRIM Alts:  Morradin, KRIMSTEAL
Banned: Krimlin, Krimlogas, Lord_Krimlogas, General_Argos
Krim's grocery list

¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_-KRIMLIN-¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯/
Murphy law.  The only true one.  
[Image: krimstyleg.jpg]
11-02-2009 12:50 PM
Sakurato Away
Full Support Copycat

oook!

#1 Is danielle because we could lurk hero forums together and orchestrate our posts to an even more sinister degree :3. Also because she can make me feel better if I'm sad!

#2 Is AYU! Kind of odd but she;s a great GM on HeRO and seems to have has a very??Calm personality and comes across as very responsible. We'd need her to keep the house in line :]( HM...house-master ..ok that's fail xD). Plus, she's just plain fun to talk to!

#3 Kev(Eldakar) Because as far as I know, he can cook food pretty good. Plus, I would love to hear him call everything "noob" irl. "Hey has anyone seen the n00b remote Icon_sad." Icon_biggrin

#4 Kretzer Just..because, he's fun to talk to and he likes THE OFFICE so that's an automatic IN. We could make references to the office everyday and that would be fun??lol.

#5 What house is complete without KILLOUZ. I don't think I need to explain this..he just NEEDS to be there :].

sob there's more people I wanna take but you said only 5 Icon_sad.

Kohana|Sinx
Euphorie|Champ
Sonatina|Gypsy
Sakurato|High Priest
Nozomi|Whitesmith
Sakura|Professor
Frejya|Sniper
Ayami|Creator
Anei|Stalker
Fumiko|High Wizard
(This post was last modified: 11-02-2009 12:52 PM by Sakurato.)
11-02-2009 12:51 PM
Kulluminatii Offline
Arman

Yuriohs Wrote:Arman because he's really chill. If juggernaut suddenly spear boomed arman, all arman would do is roll over and continue sleeping. But what I like about this cat, is that he's really chill, but when things go down this cat jumps up and is like
OK EVERYONE STFU, I GOT THIS then when he's done, he goes back to sleep or blowin on that dro.
Arman's 2 cool not to have as a HeROomate.

Awwww, I feel all warm and fuzzy inside Icon_razz.

If I could pick who my HeROomates were... I'd have to go with (in no particular order)??Street, Proto, Subliminal, and Gokhoa.

Street because...well...he's f'ing Street. He is a very straight-forward person and is very blunt with his opinions. He's also someone I could count on for sure and is a really funny guy. Definitely would be one of the roommates who would keep us entertained.

The other one would be Proto, he's the youngest out of everyone I listed but doesn't really show it. He's a blast to hang out with in game, so I bet it would be even more awesome IRL. Plus he's a total boss when it comes to the ladies so we would definitely have visitors coming by on a daily basis Laugh.

Subliminal is like a brother to me. I've know him the second longest (first being Street), but I was in a guild with Sub longer. He's pretty laid back and always cracking jokes. I'd definitely be toking it up with this guy if we were roommates No1.

Gokhoa I've known for the shortest amount of time, but in that time I've gotten really close to him. He's really smart and if any of the other roommates did something stupid and got themselves in trouble, I could see Gok being the one to pull them out of it. Plus he's Asian, so he must have one hot cousin or something he could hook me up with Icon_wink.
11-02-2009 12:57 PM
Motenai_Ronin Offline
Lord Jugger

Mmmm I wouldn't mind living in a flat with my guildees wrapped around my little finger lol.

Street you can be an honorary member! XD

ok for serious:

1. Inasad - my favorite damsel from down under Icon_biggrin She's always chilling out. n She's damn smexy. ^-^ I'll put red bulbs in the restroom for ya *wink*

2. PeekaBoo - Have known her for like forever on HeRo, we go way back. She gave me a great helping hand making my weapons. I think she'd be helpful in making that fort out of our bunkbeds.

3. mmm how bout a wildcard female (no traps please!) ? Yah, Volunteer to join Juggie's pad!

4. Street! - He needs to get a piece of this action yeah! And with the wack that will go on in my flat, we need a voice of reason.

5. My main man Mattz0rz - cause he needs some communal living! Come on down mountain man Icon_biggrin This guy will watch our expenses and cook neato treats (if the Price is Right!)

~Wesa got a grand army!~ || ~Phreeoni's Cave of Wonders~
[Image: geonosisbanner.jpg][Image: phreenoni.png]  
Jugger (LK) Jester (Hunter) Beast (Taekwon) War Machine (BlackSmith) Iron Man (Merchant)
11-02-2009 01:35 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply