Looking?

See: http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=12139

Mad
11-04-2009 04:24 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

RE: Looking?

Hello, I am Aaronock/Ezekiel Stalker, and I am the leader of Nocturnal Echo. I have read your introduction and I really think you should check us out. We're actually in heavy need of players willing to play characters who stand in the front lines fighting. Any choice from Knight, to Monk, to Smith, and of course Assasins will definitely do. I'm even okay with a few oddball choices like ranking Taekwons and Star Gladiators at this time as some of us on our guild forums discussed recently their uses for our team at guild wars.

Being new or feeling new to RO is not an issue with us. You sound like the kind of guy who really wants to learn from others and any guild can always use more of these types. I have a link to our guild recruitment post below, if you are left with any other questions about us after you have read the post feel free to ask in the topic or pm myself, I'll probably respond pretty quickly as I'm a huge forum goer.

Hope you have fun on heRO, good luck making your choice for your first character and I hope that should you stick with this server, that you'll choose us as your guild home. :]

http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=12016

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
11-04-2009 04:38 PM
Snowhawk Offline
Failsassin

I'm not Guild leader or any of our recruiters, but just to give you more options so you don't feel forced into NE:

http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthrea...835&page=1

Behe is a really fun guild. I'm one of the worst members in it. I can't really use any class the way they should be played and everyone tries to help despite my constant can't do whines. I dunno about rank on here as there are dead guilds that still out ranks nearly every guild currently here, but Behe is very WoE Active. If you'd like to learn more. You can post in the link above or PM Amara, Izael, Adrilf, um...other important peoples of Behe in game once you downloaded the game. ^w^

Good Luck in finding a Guild.

Jaque::Sinx
Jaque-kun::Alchemist
Disciple Jaque::Acolyte
~Snow~::Wizard
11-04-2009 04:52 PM
Culex Offline
Cucu / Lolibug o_o

You might want to consider Bamboo Squad. Just poke one of us in-game and we'll invite you Icon_smile. We most of the time hang out in aldebaran

[Image: sig2vr9.gif]

vote vote vote VOTE!! 0_0

Top100 - Top200
11-04-2009 05:04 PM
Motenai_Ronin Offline
Lord Jugger

Geonosis will be the log underneath your feet as your roll it down the river rapids of low-rate heRO ^-^

We'll happily encourage you as you stumble along, heartily laugh as you splash-face-plant into the waters, then toss you a rope and bring you to shore, only to prop you up and push you along again Icon_biggrin

I am sure you will notice one of our cleverly disguised agents of Emperor Palpatine trouncing about.

~Wesa got a grand army!~ || ~Phreeoni's Cave of Wonders~
[Image: geonosisbanner.jpg][Image: phreenoni.png]  
Jugger (LK) Jester (Hunter) Beast (Taekwon) War Machine (BlackSmith) Iron Man (Merchant)
(This post was last modified: 11-04-2009 08:34 PM by Motenai_Ronin.)
11-04-2009 08:33 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Kenshiro-san Offline
Somebody say Sohee?

Icon_razz I +1 Aaron XD
NE is a pretty fun guild, and even some Algid members (social guild) are in NE too, and I've heard some pretty fun stories about them WoEing.
-remembers back herself as the random priestess....-

Click on ->[Image: Smiley7.gif]<- to know about Algid Skepcis! We're so awesome not even Naruto believes it.

Characters:
Kenshiro-san - Priest - XX/50 - Algid Skepcis
Whisps - Ninja - XX/XX - Algid Skepcis

11-04-2009 08:49 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Lumi Offline
Broken Dreams

I was going to go sit around in Rachel and see if I could talk to some people, but I'll be assed if I'm getting there with this warp system any time soon. >:3
11-04-2009 10:24 PM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

Easy to reach Rachel actually Lumi.
First I suggest starting the newbie quest for the server by talking to the warper lady in Prontera, she will pass you some letters to deliver around a few towns. If you deliver these letters to her sisters they'll actually unlock the warp for you for free, and even give you a small reward for doing it.

Izlude is one of the town letters, this lets you unlock Izlude free. Ride the airship from Izlude to Rachel. Now the map you land on isn't Rachel itself but its easy to reach by going to the left side of the map from where the ship drops you at. :]

Now paying for Rachel's warp is a whole 'nother matter, its 25k.
Might haveta help you pay for it heh. XD

11-04-2009 11:15 PM
Lumi Offline
Broken Dreams

Made it. I'm sitting around, being indecisive. Also not finding a kafra. :<

I think I'll main Mastersmith, always wanted to, but I'll be damned if I don't end up on Champ every server I go to.

Though I think I'll make a Sniper for my sanities sake before that.
11-05-2009 12:13 AM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

Go to center of town there is a man in a red coat who is the kafra for schwartzvald region (Rach, Lighthalzen, Hugel, Yuno, Veins).

11-05-2009 12:19 AM