• 0 Votes - 0 Average
Lunakaligo > LBW
Naruhodo Offline
Ace Attorney

RE: Lunakaligo > LBW

Snapplewee Wrote:Luna > Anything.

Learn to RO

Lulz.

By the way, I forgot to mention that I think Lunakalgo is ONLY better for MVPing and NOT for PvP, because only for MVPs does the card bonus increase by 25%. (AK cards)

For PvP, LBW is weaker than Lunakaligo by an even smaller margin, and Lunakaligo doesn't have the +1dex.

Thats because for PvP you use Hydras instead of AKs, which means the card bonus is 20% greater for Luna, not 25%.

The numbers I got comparing 2 Hydra'd +9LBW vs. 3 hydra'd +9Luna for Asura with the diabolos rings/incubus diabolous robe/morphshawl/variant/incubus Maidens Hat and typical asura build:

Double Bloody LBW: 143225 damage

Triple Bloody Lunakaligo: 143763 damage

Lunakaligo only does 538 more damage, and when you're doing that much damage in PvP 538 more means absolutely nothing.

That's why the +1dex +1int, and wide curse make LBW better for PvP Asura, even though Luna does a tiny bit more damage.

(And if you argue that the tiny bit more damage might count if the enemy has GR+Raydric, I did that math too:

2Bloody LBW: 35,807 damage

3Bloody Luna: 35,941 damage

means a 134 damage difference, which might make a difference if someone has tao gunka or something but I doubt it Icon_razz)

So for MVPing luna might be a bit better, but not good enough to justify another AK card imo, and for PvP I would argue that LBW is still better.

If I'm wrong feel free to prove me wrong Icon_biggrin

However, for stuff like Push Palm Strike, Investigation, Finger Offensive, etc. refined triple carded Luna is the way to go. Love

[Image: tumblr_ox8eztGfqD1rtqyteo1_400.jpg]

I'm back?
Naruhodo, 99/70 Champ
Naruhodo Ryuuichi, 99/70 Whitesmith
Edgeworth, Sniper
Lawrence Moe Curls, Bard
Father Totoro, Priest
(This post was last modified: 11-04-2009 10:02 PM by Naruhodo.)
11-04-2009 08:43 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Zaratus Away
Bastard

Maybe simply your build suck balls.

Ayantis 99/70 High Priest
Draven 99/70 Sniper
Mordred 99/70 Whitesmith
Yuugi Hoshiguma 99/70 Champ

Shop closed due to HeRO being uninstalled.
Feel free to ask me for MSN or stuff.
11-04-2009 09:38 PM
Naruhodo Offline
Ace Attorney

xD Even in a build with 99 base str and int what I said would be true. The numbers for LBW and Lunakaligo would both be higher, but still really close.

I'm back?
Naruhodo, 99/70 Champ
Edgeworth, Sniper
Lawrence Moe Curls, Bard
Father Totoro, Priest
(This post was last modified: 11-04-2009 09:42 PM by Naruhodo.)
11-04-2009 09:41 PM
Zaratus Away
Bastard

Refines don't count to asura damage. And your build sucks.

Edit: Okay, safe refines don't count in. And overrefines don't do such much difference to the damage.

Edit: Lich has 60 atk, Lunar has 110 atk. I don't know how you reach your atk values.

Draven 99/70 Sniper
Mordred 99/70 Whitesmith

(This post was last modified: 11-04-2009 09:51 PM by Zaratus.)
11-04-2009 09:44 PM
Naruhodo Offline
Ace Attorney

RE:??Lunakaligo > LBW

Zaratus Wrote:Refines don't count to asura damage. And your build sucks.

Edit: Okay, safe refines don't count in. And overrefines don't do such much difference to the damage.

Edit: Lich has 60 atk, Lunar has 110 atk. I don't know how you reach your atk values.

You're hilarious, trolly Icon_lol

Weapon refine adds atk that *does* increase asura damage. All the RO calculators I tried back me up Love

Edit: Quoted from irowiki

Quote:When you successfully upgrade, you gain following effects:

????* Weapons
??????????o Weapon Lv. 1 - Every +1 upgrade gives +2 ATK (+3 ATK for every overupgrade).
??????????o Weapon Lv. 2 - Every +1 upgrade gives +3 ATK (+5 ATK for every overupgrade).
??????????o Weapon Lv. 3 - Every +1 upgrade gives +5 ATK (+7 ATK for every overupgrade).
??????????o Weapon Lv. 4 - Every +1 upgrade gives +7 ATK (+13(?) ATK for every overupgrade).

This is how I calculated their atk with the upgrades, and it seems to check out on the calculators

I'm back?
Naruhodo, 99/70 Champ
Edgeworth, Sniper
Lawrence Moe Curls, Bard
Father Totoro, Priest
(This post was last modified: 11-04-2009 10:09 PM by Naruhodo.)
11-04-2009 09:56 PM
Zaratus Away
Bastard

They don't. Tried and proven ingame. Safe refines don't change shit. But why should I keep telling you stuff about asura, oh you pro champ.

Draven 99/70 Sniper
Mordred 99/70 Whitesmith

11-04-2009 10:00 PM
Naruhodo Offline
Ace Attorney

K you're right about the safe refine thing, thanks for pointing that out. Now we've both been wrong about something Laugh I can re-do my calculations if you want :3

Edit: Does anyone know how much atk each unsafe refine adds for asura for level 4 and level 3 weapons? I can't be sure now that I know about the safe refines not adding atk.

Also, I'll have to re-do the calculations tomorrow... I have a test I need to study for now Icon_cry

I'm back?
Naruhodo, 99/70 Champ
Edgeworth, Sniper
Lawrence Moe Curls, Bard
Father Totoro, Priest
(This post was last modified: 11-04-2009 10:13 PM by Naruhodo.)
11-04-2009 10:05 PM
Zaratus Away
Bastard

I don't care, I did mine.

And where was I wrong? I just edited to clarify the refine statement.

Draven 99/70 Sniper
Mordred 99/70 Whitesmith

11-04-2009 10:09 PM
Ultima_Pi Offline
Queen Bitch of the Universe

It's either the gears or build. Or the calculator. I didn't do it by hand, 'cause I'm sleepy.

I got a 30k damage difference between +0 Trip AK Luna and +9 Double AK Lich, favoring the former. Gears are a bit high end (Toh Wing Gen 5 Incu, Incu Sunnies)., but remained the same when switching weapons.

Roughly the same for PVP (Hydra).

Maybe I did something wrong? O_o;

Marivel, Sidewinder - 99 Lady Sniper
Melody Vilente - 99 High Priestess
Yuugi Hoshiguma - 99 Champion

Gojira Wrote:Your keyboards aren't lightsabers bros...
11-04-2009 10:48 PM
Naruhodo Offline
Ace Attorney

What calculator did you use? I did the RMS stat calculator and added in the weapon attack, extra SP and the % damage increase from cards at the bottom of the champ stat calculator where they calculate asura damage, but there's probably a better way to do it...

I would've used the doddler calculator but they dont have luna on their weapon list it looked like.

Edit: To simplify things a lot I did another comparison, this time on a lvl99 jlvl 70 Champion on the RMS calculator with lvl10 Bless and 99 base str and int. I added the sp from the high end equips and the 30% sp increase and the 6%diabolous+maidens hat atk increases.

Since I made an error with adding refine atk, I won't count refine atk for either in this calculation.

For the lunakaligo I put 117atk (+7 from the diabolus&maiden hat atk increases), +0sp, and +75% damage increase from 3 AK cards.
=148540

For the LBW I put 64atk (+4 from the diabolus&maiden hat atk increases) , +390 sp, and +50% damage increase.
=126756damage

That's a 21784 damage difference, which is definitely bigger than my first calculation, which had errors. I'm not sure how you got a 30k difference??Icon_confused

But anyway yeah, I definitely agree now, even more than I agreed before, that a 3 AK Lunakaligo is definitely better for MVP damage. The added 20k is probably worth the soul-destroying AK farming since, in a most extreme example, it could mean 28??Lex'd Asuras instead of 33 to do 7,700,000 damage (Ifrit's HP).

I made a mistake with my first calculation and I'm not ashamed to admit it Icon_wink

But as far as PvP goes, it's a bit of a different story.

With hydra cards it's

Lunakaligo: 127320

LBW: 118305

which is a 9015 difference. That's almost 10k, which is nothing to sneeze at, but I still stand by my opinion that LBW is probably better for PvP because of it's +1dex, because even doing 9k less damage, high-end Asura will still almost always kill a player anyway.

I'm back?
Naruhodo, 99/70 Champ
Edgeworth, Sniper
Lawrence Moe Curls, Bard
Father Totoro, Priest
(This post was last modified: 11-05-2009 12:23 AM by Naruhodo.)
11-04-2009 10:57 PM